User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: LUNCH MEET: Saturday, December 15th at Agringnon

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

MTLcouponer and I will be having lunch next Saturday, December 15th, at Agrignon and would love for you all to join us!!

We're thinking around 12:00.

Having to throw out all those coupons on december 31st will be sad
    . This is a chance to swap them at the last minute and have a chance to get the coupons you need for your holiday shopping!

We hope you can come!!! Its been too long since we met!

xo

ericaraina and MTLcouponer

PS: we've never organized a meet before, so if you have suggestions, let us know!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    mdrew and Luckster like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Erica, I wish I could. But Christmas is coming fast and furious and I haven't even decorated the house or done any shopping yet. Maybe next time.
    AnnieP and mdrew like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Unfortunately, I don't have any weekends off work until after the new year .
    mdrew likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sorry...I'm busy too for the next few week-ends. Had it been during the week, I could have made it but week-ends are gonna be busy until after Christmas..
    mdrew likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I may be able to, Hubby's Christmas work party is up north later that day so I'll do my best to get organized for that in advance
    ericaraina likes this.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    MTLcouponer and I will be having lunch next Saturday, December 15th, at Agrignon and would love for you all to join us!!

We're thinking around 12:00.

Having to throw out all those coupons on december 31st will be sad
    . This is a chance to swap them at the last minute and have a chance to get the coupons you need for your holiday shopping!

We hope you can come!!! Its been too long since we met!

xo

ericaraina and MTLcouponer

PS: we've never organized a meet before, so if you have suggestions, let us know!
    I agree about what a shame not to meet before Dec 31 coupon deadline ....however I cannot commit as have several things happening & probably cannot make it.
    Have a great time.
    mdrew likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hi! I can make it! I wont be able to stay too long, about an hour bc of the holiday shopping still needed to be done

I have some coupons to swap and would love some coupons for Iams wet dog food for my doggie Lucky (it's from P&G brandsaver)

-Luckster
    ericaraina and mdrew like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I might make it if my DD has the day off,will know later on in the week
    ericaraina and mdrew like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I'm so glad some of you can come!!! MTLcouponer and I will be there regardless, so don't worry about confirming and what not. Just come if you can!!!!

Good idea to post dec 31 wishlists!!!

@luckster, i have a ton of P&Gs and no dog, so I'll bring you all the dog coupons for sure!

xo
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks so much ericaraina!! I cant wait for saturday, it'll be fun seeing everyone again I agree, we should put some wishlists; I know though that I will bring all the coupons I know I won't be using

Just another request - if anyone has those dry cat food Whiskas coupons (the ones i had expired during the summer) that would be awesome; my orange cat Simba loves whiskas

Have a wonderful week everyone, and be careful - the weather network is announcing freezing rain - so wear boots!!
    mdrew likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

MY CATS NAME IS SIMBA TOO!!!! she's siamese and she's wild! gotta keep her away from my coupons otherwise she shreds them to bits!

she likes iams, so if anyone has the 5$ iams coupons i'll trade for those!!! (not the 3$ ones, those i have!)

My Dec 31 WL:

5$ iams (possibly january 2013)
    3$ nivea
    Timothy's kcups FPC
    1$ frenchs mustard

and always loving makeup coupons!!! (revlon, maybelline, covergirl, etc)

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Hi Erica,i got a bunch of Nivea if you still need
    ericaraina, mdrew and Luckster like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Yeah sure, thanks so much!!!!! xo

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Hi Erica,i got a bunch of Nivea if you still need
    mdrew likes this.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I will try, I need the enjoyment. A joint in my roof broke due to the rain this morning and my garage is full of water.

I passed the whole day on the phone trying to find a couvreur to patch the whole to stop the water and then to repair it, and with the insurances...

But as always, I know that a lot of people are far worse. I don't really complain, everything is in motion now... It was just an intense day.
    ericaraina, mdrew and Luckster like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

feel better we hope you can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wellan View Post
    I will try, I need the enjoyment. A joint in my roof broke due to the rain this morning and my garage is full of water.

I passed the whole day on the phone trying to find a couvreur to patch the whole to stop the water and then to repair it, and with the insurances...

But as always, I know that a lot of people are far worse. I don't really complain, everything is in motion now... It was just an intense day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information