User Tag List

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zephara View Post
    you just had to go and add some sensibility to it didn't you!!

had to remind us it is supposed to be about the giving and not the posts of how much they loved it!!

Way to make me feel ashamed of myself!!

hahahaha! now I feel ashamed haha What a circle of shame hahaha

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I don't mind saying that one of the giftees who hasn't posted that it was received was mine. I mailed the gift the week we were supposed to, so it should have been received long ago and posted about. The lack of response is a bit disappointing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I ship my gift the 27 of november, and the people dont mark if its receive the gift!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I don't mind saying that one of the giftees who hasn't posted that it was received was mine. I mailed the gift the week we were supposed to, so it should have been received long ago and posted about. The lack of response is a bit disappointing.
    Exactly!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

to my secret santa....

i've been waiting for long time.....
    still not recieve anything...

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I think for the next round of exchanges it has to be made mandatory that you have to post when you get the gift, what you get and include pictures!! it's so much more fun if there are pictures attached! I actually get really happy when I see a picture of someboody's gift

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zephara View Post
    I really think those yhat have not followed rules by not posting and saying they recived it ashould not be allowed in the next ones. it takes all the fun out of it for those of us who really enjoy this sort of thing.
    THis happened with a few people on the halloween exchange, and their feelings were pretty hurt.

Def something to think of the next time. Maybe someone can PM elliot gyal and notify her of the situation and maybe shell post who had who
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Dec 15th, 2008 at 10:42 PM.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thanks Sally

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dori View Post
    to my secret santa....

i've been waiting for long time.....
    still not recieve anything...
    I am still waiting for my Secret Santa gift too. At this point, you start to wonder...

Are there others who havent received their gifts yet too?

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I am about to send a few PM's now.

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I am positive that my secret Santa has sent a gift my way, and it's just "stuck" in the post office somewhere. This time of year I definitely expect it. I have many parcels that go out from my house alone, and they do take a while to get where I have sent them.

I have no worries that I'm going to have a wonderful surprise in my mailbox. This is my first exchange with this wonderful group of people, and I have found time and time again that they are "WONDERFUL".

I am personally very happy to see all the wonderful surprises that everyone has received, and the joy expressed when they opened them. Keep up the good work ELLIOT GYAL. I have no doubt organizing something this big takes a lot of your time, and work.

Thank you

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Alright, I have sent the following pm:

Good morning,

Have you received your gift in the winter exchange? Also, have you sent your gift to the person you were supposed to send to, they have not received it yet. It is very important that you message me back letting me know what is going on at your end, that way I have a better understanding of the situtation. I need a response by Thursday, or I will have to assume that you did not follow the rules and there will be unfortunate consequences. I dont mean to be a jerk, I just need something from you as it is not only me who has been depending on you.

Thank you and please let me know by Thursday at the latest!

Belinda Skuta
    For those of you who have received this email, or another email of this type, and you perhaps just forgot to post, please forgive the forwardness of the message but it is VERY important I get a PM from you ASAP.

To everyone else, we will wait until Thursday to hear responses before any changes are made. Thank you to the volunteers who have PM'ed me to send a gift for those who havent received one yet, I will let you know on Thursday.

Now I need to get ready for work lol... im already running late!

Love Belinda

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    THis happened with a few people on the halloween exchange, and their feelings were pretty hurt.

Def something to think of the next time. Maybe someone can PM elliot gyal and notify her of the situation and maybe shell post who had who

It happened to me on the Halloween exchange and it was a little hurtful. My gift included a handmade gift from my niece and it would have been nice to at least know if she liked it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks to my secert santa for my beautiful gift. i greatly appreciate it.the camera is not working at the moment but as soon as it dose i will up load the picture! thanks again!

JAMs Wife
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks Elliott Gyal for all the time and effort you are putting into organizing this. We all really appreciate it!!!

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information