User Tag List

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just got in the door and I know I missed another contest but I'm a coupon aHolic at this time. I have to make supper as cheap skate hubby just added 10 people from the office to my list once he realized how well I can doand I need to plan a few more raids
    The point is here walmart(aurora) has Holly Hobby crest spin brush on for $3.96 and a pack of pantene conditioner shampoo and no time to check but think it was mouse(sp) for $5 in clearance use your $2.50 and it a steal.
    They also have a Bratz doll on for $4.97
    The olay quench was $2 and yes used coupons and made money as it's Olay.
    Lots of the glade products here with the $5 rebate got more.

Superstore swifter carpet set in clearance for $1.44 if you are hitting Aurora none left.
    The refills are also $1.44 they are still in aurora.
    Mr. Clean wipes on the top shelf for $1.99 and used the $1coupon still some left in Aurora
    Got my free Oliviera here as well as my dempsters bread FPC Coupons. Got home to more coupons I'm having wine for supper hubby will eat I have no time.

See you's later

Just remembered this morning to check my Walmart bill to see how much I had towards that $20 when you spend $50 on certain products and since I used 2 x $10 off on olay products that stared at $12 so made $8 there and Spent$2.50 on pantene set after coupon for the negative $5.50 spent I have $13 towards my free $20I just can't take it
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart
    Last edited by Melody113; Sat, Nov 15th, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

lol, Melody.... I love reading your posts.... I love the endings...."So I sit here with a glass of wine while the husband does something else" (more or less).... sounds like bliss!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

lmao i love oh well hubby can fend for himself

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nv_jenn View Post
    lol, Melody.... I love reading your posts.... I love the endings...."So I sit here with a glass of wine while the husband does something else" (more or less).... sounds like bliss!
    The absolute worst part of all is I fed him a pizza I used a coupon on and bought for 0 and shredded some of my probiotic cheese from that $2 coupon he loved it I grabbed a piece of cheese noticed someone said the $3 bulk barn was in the paper so grabbed that and my $10 Marks Work Wearhouse and by my next glass of wine someone here will have told me where to find the next coupon either online or in my newspaper. This is the life

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

awesome deals
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    The absolute worst part of all is I fed him a pizza I used a coupon on and bought for 0 and shredded some of my probiotic cheese from that $2 coupon he loved it I grabbed a piece of cheese noticed someone said the $3 bulk barn was in the paper so grabbed that and my $10 Marks Work Wearhouse and by my next glass of wine someone here will have told me where to find the next coupon either online or in my newspaper. This is the life

now please let me know if you find some coupons for wine. i loooove wine!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    now please let me know if you find some coupons for wine. i loooove wine!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where do u get dempsters bread FPC Coupons???

Trading Score
    36 (97%)

You must have a more understanding hubby or do you give him the wine too? Mine gets all pissy pants about the time I spend on computer. I have to sneak on to get the time I want. LOL (is this what having an affair feels like-LMAO)

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sujan View Post
    where do u get dempsters bread FPC Coupons???

we have since found out they are not really legit so it was not a good idea. Yikes

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kikikollects View Post
    You must have a more understanding hubby or do you give him the wine too? Mine gets all pissy pants about the time I spend on computer. I have to sneak on to get the time I want. LOL (is this what having an affair feels like-LMAO)

Just bought him a 60inch Samsung Plazma early xmas gift. He doesn't even look up. I could feed him a rock dipped in one of those almost free philly chesses(used my $1coupon)and he'd say yummy

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I just got hubby football channel, haven't seen him since. He loves watching the old games. Last night he watched a game from 1985 and didn't realise that i wasn't in the rrom with him any more, actually i haven't seen him this moirning either, so busy in the man cave.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

There were posting for free food coupons in the freebie session, but someone call to check and they are not legit, even though some stores took them. I wouldn't suggest to use them. Think one of them has the free bread.

Thread Information