User Tag List

Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree12262Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents Coupon Scan 2013!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    sorry I just assumed everyone knew where the Royale coupon came from and the John Frieda coupon I forgot to add as it was mentioned in the 2012 post where I had found it I don't mind telling but sometimes I really don't know - I have a few people in my family that look for coupons while they are out and they just appear in my mailbox

will try my best
    Thanks Peachy, me as well as everyone would greatly appreciate if you could mention the source (on-line, store name, or even the way Grant does it all the time I got it from the wonderful SC member ...).
    Nayya and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

fabulous thread - so grateful for peachy for running the show and for everyone that is able to contribute
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    119 (100%)

$2 off the purchase of any ZANTAC product. UPC 04389297. Expiry December 31, 2013.

This coupon is newsworthy since it has exclusions for the first time. The 3+8 (150mg) and 10 count (75mg) packages are excluded.

I found this coupon at SDM in Toronto.

Last edited by a2lloyd; Sat, Dec 29th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Dropbox Referral Link Here

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

updated to post #48

c_mcarthur said she will sticky this thread Jan 1st

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are some more new Smartsource tear pads that I don't think are on here yet.

RCSS, SDM - .50 off any Pantene Conditioner #63767461, exp. May 31 '13

SDM - $3 off any adult Benylin product (excl. 100ml) #04389183, exp. Aug.31 '13
    SDM - $2 off any Imodium product #04389167, exp. Dec.31 '13
    SDM - $3 off Cold-FX or Cold-FX EXTRA (45 capsules or larger) #79507253, exp. Aug.31 '13
    SDM - $3 off any adult Tylenol Cold & Sinus product #04388991, exp. June 31 '13
    SDM - $4 off any Nicorette QuickMist #04389356, exp. April 31 '13
    Save On, Safeway, RCSS - $1 off any Dairyland Organic Milk #5070692, exp. March 31 '13
    Save On - $2 off any fruits and/or vegetables WUB2 Dempsters (store specific) #12522040, exp. March 15 '13

Fine print:

Jeniana, Nayya, Abby1 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Ooo, I like th veggie/fruit + bread one!! Hope I find that!!
    Nayya likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I don't know if this is particularly useful though. Often I ask a Scer where they get a coupon privately, via message, and they say Safeway. I go to Safeways in my area and nothing. Then I see it at Save On Foods, or vice versa.

Maybe we could say that it was found at a grocery store, or a store part of the Overwaitea group, etc. because quite honestly, I'm from a small corner of BC with LOTS of aggressive couponers that DO strip tearpads and then I see them going up on local tradegroups on Facebook or here.

(There is one SCer in particular from my neighbourhood that is notorious for doing this, she's a lurker, not an active contributer, but she goes around taking nearly entire tearpads from the two grocery stores in my area and puts them up for trade in a coupon group she's created on FB - that I lurk, so I can get one step ahead of her and grab some tearpads for ME! It's a stupid vicious cycle. We've exchanged words about it before, and doesn't care that I'm outting her because she'll have choice words for those that disagree with her actions.)
    You know, asking OP where he or she found a coupon via PM, could be not such a great idea...from my personal experience, I asked one of the SC members who posted a new coupon a few days ago, where she found it...let me clarify something, I live in Ontario, the OP was from BC, OK, to make a long story short, I got the answer, that she was not planning to share the location neither with me nor with someone else, cause "there is a huge possibility you'll clear the tear-pads at my local store"... The only thing I could answer I think should be - My dear friend, you must be delusional.... I've never been to that city, and I'm not planning to go...for sure, especially taking into consideration it's in the middle of nowhere... And it's not only me, many of us received similar answers from others... I believe if you're posting a new coupon, you should be ready to reveal a source, or if it's such a big secret...possibly you would rather keep it for yourself...
    Nayya likes this.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    You know, asking OP where he or she found a coupon via PM, could be not such a great idea...from my personal experience, I asked one of the SC members who posted a new coupon a few days ago, where she found it...let me clarify something, I live in Ontario, the OP was from BC, OK, to make a long story short, I got the answer, that she was not planning to share the location neither with me nor with someone else, cause "there is a huge possibility you'll clear the tear-pads at my local store"... The only thing I could answer I think should be - My dear friend, you must be delusional.... I've never been to that city, and I'm not planning to go...for sure, especially taking into consideration it's in the middle of nowhere... And it's not only me, many of us received similar answers from others... I believe if you're posting a new coupon, you should be ready to reveal a source, or if it's such a big secret...possibly you would rather keep it for yourself...

I wonder if it's the same "darling" SCer who is the tear pad terror in my neighborhood! LOL Doubtful, but she's not very nice. (cause she doesn't post in SC ...)
    Nayya likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I couldn't care less where a coupon comes from. If I find it in my travels (which having a pic helps to know what to look for), great. Otherwise it goes on my wishlist.

I agree with other posters who said, they dont always have the same coupons in the same stores. Also I really think demanding people to post where they find a coupon will decrease the amount of people contributing to the thread. Personally I think that whether you think their reasons are irrational or not are moot. It's their CHOICE to try and help others by posting the picture & details of the coupon itself. If they feel posting the location will negatively affect their couponing (and it becomes mandatory), they obviously will stop posting at all.

I'd also like to say, I'm extremely grateful for this thread and all the contributors! I love seeing new coupons and find this thread so helpful!

THUMBS UP!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

awesome job everyone!!! 2013 here we come!!!
    Nayya, Peachykeen2007 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

VH Booklet July 1st 2013 exp.

VH Steamers .75 44407647
    VH sauce any 2$ WUB2 44407634
    VH Indian Market Sauce 2$ WUB2 44407621
    VH Thai sauce 2$ WUB2 44407650
    PAM Original 1$ 44407618
    Aylmer Accents .75$ WUB2 44407562
    Hunt's Original 680ml .75$ WUB2 44407588
    Del Monte canned veggies .75$ WUB3 44407575

Name:  VHBOOKLETJULY1.jpg
Views: 1585
Size:  60.9 KB

Name:  VHBOOKLET2.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  56.0 KB

I know I'm a slacker with scanning but I promise to scan tonight

***** While I respect your opinion, I'm COMPLETELY against posting locations publicly... hopefully, that will never become a mandatory part of this thread. ****
    Last edited by Tbites; Sun, Dec 30th, 2012 at 03:36 PM.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    VH Booklet July 1st 2013 exp.

VH Steamers .75 44407647
    VH sauce any 2$ WUB2 44407634
    VH Indian Market Sauce 2$ WUB2 44407621
    VH Thai sauce 2$ WUB2 44407650
    PAM Original 1$ 44407618
    Aylmer Accents .75$ WUB2 44407562
    Hunt's Original 680ml .75$ WUB2 44407588
    Del Monte canned veggies .75$ WUB3 44407575

I know I'm a slacker with scanning but I promise to scan tonight

***** While I respect your opinion, I'm COMPLETELY against posting locations publicly... hopefully, that will never become a mandatory part of this thread. ****
    May I ask you, why is it such a big deal to share where you found those booklets? I think it's already became MANDATORY to PM the OP just to get an idea where the coupons came from.... I'm really interested in some of those coupons...but I've no idea where even to look for them... I seriously don't understand what has happened recently, why we've been posting locations I would say for the last at least 4 years, and now it became an issue... I can definitely PM you and ask, but why not just to share it?
    Nayya and coyote00 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you(the collective) have been on this forum long enough and have been couponing for a few years then you know where the coupons are from or at least have an idea which chains carry coupons. I for one will not be posting any location either. I learned my lesson and now can't even get any in my area. Call it a few bad apples spoiled it for the bunch but I completely understand why people won't post where they got it.

Even if you are in a different city if you disclose the location chances are people know where you live and they will be out in hoards the same day clearing the stores out. This has been happening in my area for about 2 years now.

I think people can PM or ask the OP if she chooses to disclose the location. Just my 2 cents.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    May I ask you, why is it such a big deal to share where you found those booklets? I think it's already became MANDATORY to PM the OP just to get an idea where the coupons came from.... I'm really interested in some of those coupons...but I've no idea where even to look for them... I seriously don't understand what has happened recently, why we've been posting locations I would say for the last at least 4 years, and now it became an issue... I can definitely PM you and ask, but why not just to share it?
    Niky,

I have no problems helping out another SCer, .....but LOTS and LOTS of people read these forums. Anyone who asks me publicly will not receive a response, but I've ALWAYS answered PMs from fellow SCers

Like Patty mentioned, whether your location is posted or not... it's not hard to figure out where someone is located. In my area, if I post the store chain, you can bet your bottom dollar those tearpads will be stripped bare in the blink of an eye. I already have a hard time finding them before they're bare... so making the information available publicly only makes it worse. None of us want to run around from one store to another to find the coupons we need.

Perhaps people who used to post the location stopped for that very reason.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Here are some more new Smartsource tear pads that I don't think are on here yet.

RCSS, SDM - .50 off any Pantene Conditioner #63767461, exp. May 31 '13

SDM - $3 off any adult Benylin product (excl. 100ml) #04389183, exp. Aug.31 '13
    SDM - $2 off any Imodium product #04389167, exp. Dec.31 '13
    SDM - $3 off Cold-FX or Cold-FX EXTRA (45 capsules or larger) #79507253, exp. Aug.31 '13
    SDM - $3 off any adult Tylenol Cold & Sinus product #04388991, exp. June 31 '13
    SDM - $4 off any Nicorette QuickMist #04389356, exp. April 31 '13
    Save On, Safeway, RCSS - $1 off any Dairyland Organic Milk #5070692, exp. March 31 '13
    Save On - $2 off any fruits and/or vegetables WUB2 Dempsters (store specific) #12522040, exp. March 15 '13
    Thank you so much Grant! I do appreciate that you're one of those people who are not afraid of positioning locations. The last coupon, here in Ontario it was not store specific, but the same expiry date.
    Nayya likes this.

Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information