User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I asked before I went around collecting everything on my list - it may save you the time if they are definitely not going to let you do the redemption.

Good luck!

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    I asked before I went around collecting everything on my list - it may save you the time if they are definitely not going to let you do the redemption.

Good luck!
    I asked last week the cosmetics girl and she said that if you have one item that is not cosmetics they might overlook it, but otherwise, no. Maybe I will try another one in my area.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    I am going up shortly. The SDM near where I live can be so sticky at times they drive me insane. But I am going to try it. It will be embarassing getting up there for them to only tell me, SORRY, you can't use your points on this. It will probaby be busy.
    You shouldn't be having any problems, because their computers are set to give the bonus redemption today.
    So what we should do is, fill up the trolley cart and let the cashier ring all the products, then the coupons and then tell her you are redeeming your points. The system will give bonus redemption automatically whether at 40,000 points or 75,000 points level.

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    You shouldn't be having any problems, because their computers are set to give the bonus redemption today.
    So what we should do is, fill up the trolley cart and let the cashier ring all the products, then the coupons and then tell her you are redeeming your points. The system will give bonus redemption automatically whether at 40,000 points or 75,000 points level.
    Thanks, CL, I will try that. Have you gone yet?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I definitely go to the main cash instead of the cosmetics counter for times like this... I don't know whether the beauty boutique salespeople get commission but I assume they're told to maximize sales from their area. Whereas people at the main cash really don't care what area you're buying from!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information