User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2013 Physician's Formula Mail-in Rebates

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

does anyone know the price for the nail polishes? quality?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Does anyone know the amount of MIR for the Hot-To-Wear™ Bronzer or Endless Color™ Custom Nail Polish Trio ??? There is no price written next to them, does it mean it is FULL Mir? That would be awesome...

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doda View Post
    Does anyone know the amount of MIR for the Hot-To-Wear™ Bronzer or Endless Color™ Custom Nail Polish Trio ??? There is no price written next to them, does it mean it is FULL Mir? That would be awesome...
    if you click further in... to "qualifying products" it says the amount of the rebate. none of the products are full rebates unfortunately. the nail polishes are $5 and the bronzer is $9

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I like to do it separately to be safe but I've heard of people putting multiples in 1 envelope, especially if multiples are on the same receipt! I tend to ask for duplicates of the receipts though if I am claiming more than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    Can you do more then 1 MIR per envelope? It says 1 of each product per address but do I have to send them seperately?
    Binky5 likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

shoppers!

Quote Originally Posted by bgheuchert View Post
    Where should i start trolling around for PF coupons!?
    bgheuchert likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

yay! awesome!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    shoppers!
    They're tear pads?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Thank you
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

they're little stickers on the products

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They're tear pads?

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

thanks!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Found some products today at shoppers with the stickers on them can't wait for a sale! Still haven't seen the nail polishes though I'm curious how much they cost! If anyone sees them, please let me know!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So do people generally wait for a sale AND 20x the points, or is there any likelihood of that happening a few times over yhe next year!?
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I generally wait for either a sale OR no tax event OR the 20x event. Sometimes Shoppers will put their PF at 40% off but I find even with the 40%, it's similar to pricing at WM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I like to do it separately to be safe but I've heard of people putting multiples in 1 envelope, especially if multiples are on the same receipt! I tend to ask for duplicates of the receipts though if I am claiming more than 1.
    Called in last year, they said it would be fine, but I will call again this year to confirm.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I usually wait for a sale and 20x combined. Last year it happened 2 or 3 times!
    Quote Originally Posted by bgheuchert View Post
    So do people generally wait for a sale AND 20x the points, or is there any likelihood of that happening a few times over yhe next year!?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information