User Tag List

Newfielover
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a story to tell about Aveeno Body Wash. Got it because I had a coupon (don't remember how much it was, nor how much the coupon was for.....this was pre-SC - before I even knew all of this and all of you existed ). Regardless, bought this Aveeno Body Wash with exfoliating grains in it.
    I have one of those plastic dispensers in my shower (holds four liquids), as there is very little room for bottles of shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. Well, I had this body wash, and I had never tried it before. Ran out of whatever body wash was in the dispenser, and emptied the new Aveeno into the dispenser. Next day, in the shower, there I was; pressing the button to get the body wash out. Nothing. Kept pressing, and still nothing. This stuff was so thick that it would not dispense AT ALL. Not even a tiny little drop. WOW! It's been a long time since I have found something that was TOO thick. Most of the body washes are getting thinner, it seems.
    Anyway, I had to dump the Aveeno out of the dispenser container, and it was literally like paste. Left about 1/4 of the container with Aveeno and watered it down with 3/4 of the container with Avon Skin so Soft. I am astounded at the quality of the Aveeno. Now even with coupons, if a product doesn't seem like a deal, I won't buy it, so even though I cannot remember the price, it would have been in line with most of the "normal" body washes. I WILL buy this Aveeno again, but I'll just use it when I travel, and leave it in the original container, as it's just too thick to be dispensable.
    This thread is currently associated with: Avon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I prefer the aveeno radiant glow moisturizer, Thats all I buy from them
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

aveeno is what i use in the winter when my skin gets really dry

Thread Information