User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Werther's Hard Candy - FPC / B2G1 (both now over)

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks so much!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Yay! Thanks for posting.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I got one too...thanks for sharing.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This is now changed to a Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon! No longer an FPC...
    Guess the 1000 was reached. You can only tell when you read the Terms and Conditions...
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Well that isn't no FPC but I guess it will do! I love candy!
    GypsyGirl likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am not surprised is over and did not last 1 month like the date in conditions it has been popsted everywhere!!!!I am surprised it lasted so long(hours) lol.1000 coupons is not a lot.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks, guess I'll check it out tomorrow.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Jan 7th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGirl View Post
    This is now changed to a Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon! No longer an FPC...
    Guess the 1000 was reached. You can only tell when you read the Terms and Conditions...
    where do you know it was switched to b2g1? is it on Fb? can't finds the original site

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks, I signed up thinking it's fpc but won't be using if it's a b2g1.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks, requested my coupon.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

1. Eligibility
    The Werther’s Original “Sweet Savings Buy 2 get 1 Free Coupon” Offer (the “Offer”) is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the
    age of majority* in their province/territory of residence at the time of participation; except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom
    such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of Storck Canada Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates,
    distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies
    *Note: The age of majority is 19 years in British Columbia (BC), New Brunswick (NB), Newfoundland (NFLD), Northwest Territories (NWT), Nova Scotia
    (NS), Nunavut (NU) and Yukon Territories (YK) and 18 years in Alberta (AB), Manitoba (MB), Ontario (ON), Quebec (QC), Prince Edward Island (PEI), and
    Saskatchewan (SK).
    2. Sponsor
    The Offer is sponsored solely by the Sponsor and in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other party.
    You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or any other party. The information you provide will only
    be used for the administration of this Offer and in accordance with the Sponsor’s privacy policy (see below). Facebook is completely released of all
    liability by each participant in this Offer. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Offer must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook
    or any other party.
    3. Offer Period
    Offer begins upon completion of the Werther's Original
    ® "Sweet Savings Free Coupon" Offer (see www.wertherspromotions.ca/terms_en_free.pdf for
    details) and ends on April 30, 2013, 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Offer Period”) or when there are no longer Coupons (defined below) available to be
    distributed, whichever comes first. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these Official Terms and Conditions (the
    “Terms”). If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms, then please do not participate in this Offer.
    4. How to Enter
    No purchase necessary. To participate in the Offer, visit www.facebook.com/WerthersOriginal.CA during the Offer Period and follow the on-screen
    instructions to fully complete and submit an Official Request (“Request”), which requires you to: (i) enter your first name, last name, valid email
    address and telephone number, and valid mailing address; (ii) indicate that you are over the age of majority in your province/territory of residence;
    and (iii) accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms.
    Each eligible participant that submits a Request in accordance with these rules will receive a Coupon as further described herein, while
    quantities last.
    Limit of one (1) Request per household and per email address.
    For greater certainty, multiple participants are not permitted to share the same
    email address. Also, any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Coupon by using multiple/different email addresses, identities,
    registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Requests and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated
    system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Request, the authorized account holder of the
    email address used to submit the Request will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an
    email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain
    associated with the submitted address. A participant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
    All Requests are subject to verification of compliance with these Terms at any time. A failure of an participant to provide evidence of compliance with
    these Terms in a timely manner, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the participant and his/her
    Request.
    5. Sponsor’s Decisions
    The Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Offer are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer, including, without
    limitation, all decisions regarding the eligibility of participants, Requests and the compliance of a Request and/or participant with these Terms.
    All participants must continue to comply these Terms as fulfillment is contingent upon complying with all requirements provided herein. In the event
    that a participant disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will void his/her Request.
    6. Coupons
    There are four thousand (4,000) coupons available to be given away, each entitling the holder to one (1) free bag of 146g Werther’s Original product
    with the purchase of two (2) bags of 146g Werther’s Original product or one (1) 158g Werther’s Original product with the purchase of two (2) bags of
    158g Werther’s Original product, subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer as printed on the physical coupon and the Terms as stated herein
    (each a “Coupon”). Coupons will only be sent by postal mail to the mailing address provided by the participant on his/her Request. No more than the
    stated number of coupons will be distributed.
    The Coupons are valid at participating retailers only. Limit one (1) Coupon per household and per email address. All Coupons have no cash value, are
    non-transferable, and no substitution (cash or otherwise) will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to
    substitute any Coupon for one of equal or greater value if the designated Coupon should become unavailable for any reason. The Coupons expire May
    31, 2013.
    7. Release of Liability
    The Sponsor shall not accept any responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by the awarded Coupons or anyway related to the Offer itself.
    By participating, participants release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective affiliated and related companies and advertising and
    promotional agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the
    "Released Parties") from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Offer or use or
    misuse of any Coupon.
    OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    WERTHER’S ORIGINAL
    ® “SWEET SAVINGS
    BUY 2 GET 1 FREE COUPON” OFFER
    ®
    GypsyGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Even with a b2g1...a good clearance deals can be okaie...I already seen them pink sticker 50% off
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jan 8th, 2013 at 12:02 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    where do you know it was switched to b2g1? is it on Fb? can't finds the original site
    On the page where you request the coupon there is 2 hyperlinks at the bottom - one is the Terms and Conditions. Click on it and you can read the details.
    When this thread began the conditions stated a FPC -1000 max limit. Now the Conditions state the Buy 2 Get 1. No idea at what time the 1000 limit was reached... Only looked again because I was surprised the offer was still going.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did any one read the terms and conditions? "8. PublicityBy entering the Offer, each participant consents to the use of his or her name, city, province of residence, photograph, and likeness in any publicity
    related to this Offer carried out by the Sponsor, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or
    hereafter devised, including the Internet, unless prohibited by law."

I find this kind of scary. I entered to get the coupon without actually reading the whole thing. I'm usually good at reading that stuff, in case i don't agree with some of the stuff but i forgot! I emailed them to delete all the information I gave them. I think I can because it states that you can in the Privacy Policy.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information