User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired

Here's your chance to win a Nintendo Wii and MarioKart. Open to all residents of Canada except the province of Quebec. No purchase necessary.

http://www.nintendowiicontest.com
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No thanks, I won't pay to enter a contest...but thanks anyway. I could not find the no purchase necessary way to enter.
    *This is a subscription service. Costs of the Trivia Game are CDN $2.00 per question. Each week 4 questions will be sent to your mobile. Wixawin is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service marks, logos, (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners. To join this service, users must be 16 years or older and have account holder's permission. Customers, who enter their personal PIN code on the website in order to sign up are agreeing to become subscribers. By signing-up for and/or using the service you acknowledge and confirm that you have read the terms & conditions, that you are a Canadian resident and authorized account holder and/or that you have the consent of the accountholder. This contest is not open to Quebec residents. Ce concours n’est pas ouvert aux personnes résidant au Québec. By answering a question correctly you have a chance to win fantastic prizes. Wixawin operates under the Canadian code of conduct for SMS services and offers unique entertainment for your mobile. Charges are billed on wireless phone bill or deducted from balance. Standard text messaging charges apply. No purchase necessary. Skill testing question required. To cancel the service please send 'stop' or 'arret' to 88588. For help call: 1-866-670-0126 or send an email to [email protected]
    Last edited by tracyo; Fri, Nov 21st, 2008 at 05:58 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

pay to enter a contest!?

Join Swagbucks and earn points for FREE prizes!!! (PM me with any questions!!!)
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/mccullp

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I AGREE! I FIND THIS RIDICULOUS.

IT IS MORE LIKE A LOTTERY, YOU BUY A TICKET AND TAKE YOUR CHANCES. MEANWHILE THE OPERATORS ARE MAKING MONEY FOR THEMSELVES, OR SOME OTHER PURPOSE.

SAY THEY GET 10000 ENTRIES @ $2.00 A PIECE = $20000.00
    AND THEY GIVE AWAY HOW MANY Wii CONSOLES?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NO PURCHASE ENTRY

To obtain an entry without purchase send a 100 or more word hand written original essay on "Why you love trivia games" and include your name, address, mobile phone number and/or email address, in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: TMG, P.O. Box 93, 119 Spadina Ave. Toronto, ON. M5T 2T3. You must indicate the exact name of the contest which you are entering on the top of the essay entry form. No purchase entries must be received before the end of the Round. Maximum of eight entries per person per month by any method.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the info

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yah, ahem, I'm not unsmart enough to enter into the "answer this question, them give us your cell phone number" kind of scams. Watch out everybody, they charge you $1.25, PER DAY! ON TOP OF THE $2.00!
    Last edited by magicmonkeymovies; Fri, Nov 21st, 2008 at 04:00 PM.
    Please subscribe to funny videos at youtube.com/magicmonkeymovies.
    See my weekly postings: What's new in iTunes (free and cheap music, tv, movies, etc)
    New members join free for CDN coupons, freebies + deals Click Here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Or of course you can pay for postage to write some stupid essay, and if you don't get the name of the contest exactly right you just paid for postage, nice job buddy! SO then it's not really free because of the postage, plus, you don't get a confirmation notice. Absolutely ridiculous.
    Please subscribe to funny videos at youtube.com/magicmonkeymovies.
    See my weekly postings: What's new in iTunes (free and cheap music, tv, movies, etc)
    New members join free for CDN coupons, freebies + deals Click Here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the warning.

Thread Information