User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ShellLovesDeals View Post
    In the next day or two I will be taking a note pad with me to take notes of the products that they carry that most comanly couponers have coupons for lol (try to say that fast 10xs
    I will also ask if they allow stacking.
    please let me know when you find out if they allow stacking cuz if they do Im there for sure!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

i think they do allow stacking and also pm

never been to that store though.. too far from my house..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

They do not stack or price match. They are very good about taking single coupons though. They have items that are well-priced and at least as many that are over priced. I find it is the kind of store where you wil happen upon a few great deals from time to time so I drop in whenever I am in the neighbourhood. I won't make a special trip over there though because sometimes you can go in and find no great deals. Keep in mind that some of their items are 'soon to expire' which can be just fine depending on your needs. If you can stack you will probably do better over all at SOF or PS.
    So many coupons....so little time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could not recommend this store at all. Others have referenced the stale-dated food products already. If that isn't bad enough the deli meats I bought were slimey and there was no recourse for me with the manager. I could not serve their food to my family. Shockingly bad. Is the health Inspetor paying attention?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I live in the area and have often wondered what the deal is. If they take coupons, I might have to take a walk through one day.
    Thanks for the heads about expiry dates.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In regards to the slimey meat I asked a staff member and they told me that they repackage out-dated meat into sealed plastic cut packs if they don't sell fast enough.

Yuck. They argued that it was allowed, but I think that is BS.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Once I bought a cartoned drink at one of these types of stores. It taseted horrible, then looked at the dated. It was well past expiry date. I phoned the company of the product and they explained that when products get close to expiry dates liquidator stores buy up the product to sell. Apparently perfectly legal.

Quote Originally Posted by newton View Post
    In regards to the slimey meat I asked a staff member and they told me that they repackage out-dated meat into sealed plastic cut packs if they don't sell fast enough.

Yuck. They argued that it was allowed, but I think that is BS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information