User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I tried to use an Advil $2 off printable Saturday morning west side and was told by the cashier that they are no longer taking printables unless they have a hologram on them (how the heck do you print a hologram from a home computer?) because on Friday there were 13 fraudulent printables taken by cashiers. She apparently was just told this change in policy effective Saturday morning at opening.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

^^^Stupid spam posts...

Anyways it sucks about Wal-Mart not taking printables... I have had good luck with the west side taking my coupons too (I live east but much prefer to shop over there as it is far less busy haha). It's no fair when 1 or 2 people ruin it for everyone. I wonder if they have contacted the east side about it and if the east side is refusing them too...

When I worked at Zellers if something happened at the West/North location they'd call over (or vice-versa) and we'd usually take the same precautions...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nstevens View Post
    I tried to use an Advil $2 off printable Saturday morning west side and was told by the cashier that they are no longer taking printables unless they have a hologram on them (how the heck do you print a hologram from a home computer?) because on Friday there were 13 fraudulent printables taken by cashiers. She apparently was just told this change in policy effective Saturday morning at opening.
    I'm pretty willing to bet they were looking for a watermark or a 2D barcode and miscommunicated to the employees what those things are. Anyone tried using printables at the west-side walmart since?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobinMonks View Post
    I'm pretty willing to bet they were looking for a watermark or a 2D barcode and miscommunicated to the employees what those things are. Anyone tried using printables at the west-side walmart since?
    Used 4 smartsource printables at this Walmart myself today, cashier didn't bat an eye.

Thread Information