User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: How Much is Too Much or Did i Wear Out my Welcome?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I stopped shopping there after this absurd incident where they embarrased me and treated me so horribly.
    I really hope Walmart is reading this post. I think Zellers got the message with their 50 per cent off deal a year ago, that got reworded, and reinterpreted many times.

I am finding I am shopping Walmart less often- twice a month, maybe. They are not nice to customers, IMHO.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great job walkonby! Love overages and I wish I could find a few of those Tena packages myself. I agree with some posters that some cashiers are jealous. They make up their rules and read the coupon the way they wish it was. If a customer follows the rules and uses legit coupons, the cashiers and their supervisors should not give her/him lip service. The store will get money from the manufacturer. Good for you to use those coupons! Thank you for posting.
    walkonby likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Cannot tell you how much I appreciate every ones comments and I am so shocked that I was not the only one challenged over these and the member that was treated even worse. ( ericaraina)

Funny story, yesterday I bought DD some black stretch pants @ WM in Pickering ( hated they were 15.00, but she needed at least 1 pr for Monday) and then while @ PTC just down the road I see Sirens are way cheaper ( 2 for $10.00), so I knew I would be returning the WM ones, but I did not want to drive back.
    Then I remembered that going to my local WM to return them ( where the Tena episode occurred) might be weird if I get the hairy eyeball from anyone, but luckily we were @ SCT today and I returned them there!! It was fortunate my photo ( mug shot ) was not up on their front doors eh?

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Shwa Girl and i_forget like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I had done the Tena deal on several occasions, but each time it was such an aggravating scenario. I stopped shopping at Walmart several months ago and find it better to go do all my couponing and pming at Maxi.

Gave my remaining coupons to a friend of mine who could use them.
    ericaraina and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Somebody's on a power trip! You did nothing wrong
    cath007 and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

my grandmother just got out of the hospital and she'll be needing lots of tena products for a while so at least they will go to great use!! If anyone has any for trade by the way, let me know. I'd love to help out my grandmother and with 5$ off a pack... she can save a ton!
    pippinelkhound likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Cannot tell you how much I appreciate every ones comments and I am so shocked that I was not the only one challenged over these and the member that was treated even worse. ( ericaraina)

Funny story, yesterday I bought DD some black stretch pants @ WM in Pickering ( hated they were 15.00, but she needed at least 1 pr for Monday) and then while @ PTC just down the road I see Sirens are way cheaper ( 2 for $10.00), so I knew I would be returning the WM ones, but I did not want to drive back.
    Then I remembered that going to my local WM to return them ( where the Tena episode occurred) might be weird if I get the hairy eyeball from anyone, but luckily we were @ SCT today and I returned them there!! It was fortunate my photo ( mug shot ) was not up on their front doors eh?

Glad that you were able to use Walmart at Pickering Town Centre and Scarborough Town Centre.
    BTW, the Real Canadian Super Store across from Scarborough Town -- I always find a good deal there -- 100% of the time.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

According to WM's coupon 'guidelines' you did nothing wrong. However, I prefer to 'fly under the radar'. Several trips means not drawing attention to myself. Of course, I've never been able to find this particular coupon. I can rarely even find the Zantac....
    So many coupons....so little time!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    According to WM's coupon 'guidelines' you did nothing wrong. However, I prefer to 'fly under the radar'. Several trips means not drawing attention to myself. Of course, I've never been able to find this particular coupon. I can rarely even find the Zantac....
    I also like to fly under the radar. I actually hit the jackpot last night and found a bunch of these Tena coupons.Had NO issues using them. Also landed a SCOP. Maybe I should have purchased a lottery ticket. I'm on a roll!
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i havent found these at all-would love some for my mom -who always uses tena-the wipes and the adulkt diapers

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    Well, you can't deny the wording on the coupon "ANY TENA". Sounds like a case of the cashiers getting a bee in their bonnet over someone getting a good deal that they aren't getting. Jealousy is terrible, isn't it?! I'd carry on but maybe go on another shift or to another store.
    I don't know if they're jealous, these are the types of transactions that would get audited by the book keeper, and if things don't line up sh*t could hit the fan. So to speak. Not that there's anything wrong, it's just as the cashier, it doesn't "seem" right. Am I making myself clear? Maybe I just had a terrible book keeping manager who would sh*t a brick over any little mistake... Still scared of him. Gah. How can one person be so angry all the time...
    pippinelkhound and Midnightly like this.
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I can't believe they questioned you! Great job, if the coupon has none of the wording limit 1 per person or anything like that,, you go girl Go back and use up the last of your coupons...heck, get more, you must have forgot something while you were shopping I always do...I miss home and my coupons there. I get lots of free stuff here, but I hate those piddley coupons like save .60 wub 3 or .40 off 2...drives me batty!
    walkonby likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I found the tena pack today at Walmart and I only got 6 and did 6 separate transactions. Well they made me feel like crap here they had another cashier open up beside the one I was at then they called someone complaining about it. I will not go back to the Walmart east Saint John again after today I told my so after we paid for the other stuff I had also to get me the he double hockey sticks out of there before I started crying.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I would say lucky you for scoring what you did!! As for how much is too much - I think a lot of people are getting a little to excessive with the overages. A couple bucks here and there is a nice bonus but when you are doing your whole groceries with overages I think we are taking advantage, and just like the p & g coupons these coupons are going to get cheaper and cheaper and have more and more restrictions. Coupons are not meant to cover your bills they are meant to help save some money.

I don't want to start anything, just stating what I think.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danifish View Post
    I would say lucky you for scoring what you did!! As for how much is too much - I think a lot of people are getting a little to excessive with the overages. A couple bucks here and there is a nice bonus but when you are doing your whole groceries with overages I think we are taking advantage, and just like the p & g coupons these coupons are going to get cheaper and cheaper and have more and more restrictions. Coupons are not meant to cover your bills they are meant to help save some money.

I don't want to start anything, just stating what I think.
    I do not take offense, I think you should say how you feel about this, after all I did pose the question. Coupons are not meant to cover my bills? Well WM store policy of giving overages says otherwise I am afraid. No worries my dear, I was happy to get my almost $150.00 towards my groceries just this once, I am not a " serial overage person " , but today I did get a nice unexpected SCOP from NF.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information