User Tag List

Page 268 of 370 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Do we have a winning team yet PammieD? Go team purple!
    juliejolie, Mich649, dlee and 1 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Jackson has a yellow apron and chef's hat, I got it for him for xmas when he was 2, handmade by an online store, super cute! Course now he likes purple and won't wear but whatever

Everything was great Pammie, thanks so much! The ice cream scoop will be well used lol, and I'm sure he will like the waffle bowls (me too!) I am keeping all the chocolate except the smarties for me Hidden And the scarf matches my coat really well, I have a pink one from the advent train too, so cool! they are so pretty, wish I knew how to make them lol. I'd have one in every colour!! My desk at work is super cold so a scarf is a nice, and practical, accessory at work!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  cat-on-computer.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  54.0 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  013.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  54.5 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359676400.754894.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  45.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359676415.343355.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  9.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359676431.232527.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  22.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359676447.414652.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  15.2 KB

Lol, DD just let a gooder go in the truck, I am glad that it is only -9. I don't like driving around with the window done at -28

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Oh my I LOVE this, DH has a thing for eagles
    coyote00, Mich649, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I sketched it but am really trying hard to paint it....
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Oh my I LOVE this, DH has a thing for eagles

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Ok so not all the tests are in yet, but all signs are pointing to an environmental or food allergy, but on a good note I went from having borderline high cholesterol to perfectly low cholesterol glad to see that it made a complete nosedive. I am now allowed to take alive for my pain and need to start an elimination diet, he is still not convinced enough yet to get me into an allergist. Hopefully the rest of the test's will come in soon.

So really I am no further ahead in my quest, and not sure why he wanted me to come in today.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359677067.322526.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  31.4 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I sketched it but am really trying hard to paint it....
    WOW is all I can say, if I am ever your buddy on a train, you can so put that on my wish list. I am in love with it
    Jezebel, coyote00, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I have decided that if there is a "pantaloon" train..... I will be in on it, as long as I don't miss the boarding call and the train leaves without me. I have already picked up a couple of things for another train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Holy S@#t Coyote!! That sketch is AMAZING way to go girl. You teach me to draw and I'll teach you to paint ok?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Beautiful! You are so talent!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Sooo, my turn to have a mini meltdown/rant. I had a prenatal doc appt last week and everything went fine, other than the fact that it took forever for her to find the heartbeat. (Keep in mind that it's a small town with crappy equipment, when we were pregnant with Jackson, the heart listener thing wasn't working properly and it was "taped" shut to keep the batteries in OMG really?!) It got to the point where she started asking, "any pain, cramping, bleeding?" and I almost started to cry. But she finally found it and it was healthy at 150ish. Gave me a form to go do some bloodwork and said she would book my next ultrasound...and sent me on my way. They called the other day saying my ultrasound is scheduled for March 1st and told me to come pick up my form at the office.

So after work today, I run in, grab the form and head home. When I get home, I'm just quickly reading over it and I notice where it says "Reason For Exam" beside it says "fetal abnormality". So immediately, i'm thinking wtf and start getting upset. I show my husband and he tries to calm me down but I just keep getting more and more upset with questions swirling through my head, "well if something was wrong, why didn't she say so?" "i have to wait a whole frigging month to go to the ultrasound to see what's wrong?" etc etc etc. Hubby tries to hug me and tell me that it's probably nothing that's a big deal or else she would have said something. (Oh, also keep in mind that this doctor is just my family doctor and I kinda find her clueless and not so thorough....we go see a proper OBGYN doctor at 20 weeks -ish in Chilliwack, which is 30 minutes away) But he has to go to work, so he has no choice but to just leave me crying in the kitchen. (P.S. I have been VERY emotional this pregnancy and can cry pretty easily these days lol) I calm myself down a bit and decide it wouldn't hurt to just call the doctor office and see what they say about it.

So I call and it's one of the medical office assistants who knows me and is super nice. I ask her about why it says that when my doctor never informed me of anything being wrong. She's like "Oh, well...*pause* umm, how do I word this properly without worrying you at all. Umm, hold on a sec" Puts me on hold....and I assume goes to talk to the doc or another office lady? Comes back on the line after a couple minutes and says something along the lines like this: "Well, it's just sort of standard that they write something like that....it's just an ultrasound to check for abnormalites and make sure the baby's growth and development is normal...etc etc etc.....you had a normal pregnancy the first time right? so don't worry...it's not something to worry about" Ya she said something like that, I said thank you and hung up.

Uhhhh first of all, if that was the case, why not put a "TO CHECK FOR...." instead of just scaring the **** out of a pregnant woman by just writing "fetal abnormalities". I don't need to get all worked up and stressed out if it's just "standard". *sigh* So, anyways, I hope it's just that and that there really isn't nothing to worry about. Until I'm way bigger and can feel the baby kicking/moving, I can't help but be paranoid during the first months of pregnancy. One of my best friends has had two miscarriages and a lot of other complications (long story) and I just can't help but worry till it's over and baby is out and healthy. *BIG SIGH*

End of rant. Thanks for listening

P.S. No package today...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I GOT AN AWESOME PACKAGE FROM GWENNAD!!!!!

Thank you SOOO much! I was so excited I had to open it in the van, so I am afraid it didn't all make it home (but I did bring the empty wrapper for the picture! )

I will post pics once the kids are in bed...

THANK YOU, GWENNAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I cannot take a side - will not be riding again
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok, somebody might need to talk me down... just had to drop the mail off for work, and a train envie.. and thought I would take a peek in at Zellers. Ours is closing March 31st, and they've had nothing worthwhile, 20% at most for Clearance. I've needed new boots for 2 months, mine were peeling (think Payless brand) to the point my Dad was embarassed to be seen with me, and gave me $50 for new ones.

Needless to say, I'm cheap, and also particular about the type of heel.. I NEED a heel at 5'2, and I prefer thinner heels, not wedges.. Long story short, went inside just now, and they had a row of tables down the center of the store with boots. Brand Name Boots! I'm like what, where have these been hiding all these years??? Apparently they are getting shipments from the USA designer shops.. there's Coach, Nine West, Uggs and other brands I recognized but am now too excited to remember. Just bought 2 pairs, ankle boots and knee boots, (Nine West & Franco Sarto??) for $62 tax included. There is a beautiful pair of grey suede Italian boots with leather soles.. regular $329, marked down on the tag to $179, and all are 50% of the lowest price. Can't pay $90.. but man on man, if they go to 75% and still there... yikes!

To think, I didn't even get to check out the rest of the store as I was supposed to be just dropping the mail. There could be DEALS over there!!! I didn't even look at the PANTALOONS yet! Are we starting the next train yet??? Are we? I think I know where I might be shopping for some of my buddies items...
    OMG!! (Yes, I said it!) I do not think I could have walked out without the Coach and Nine West; I have also been wanting a nice pair of Uggs for the last year or so...
    Amazing self restraint! Told my hubby and hit google maps; St. Thomas is WAAYY too far for me to drive for boots Congrats on your new additions...

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh my oh my! I got my parcel today From the lovely Pammie! woo hoo! Jackson and I enjoyed opening it up and voila, here are some pics

Attachment 160591
    Attachment 160592

The cat did not come in the package he's just nosy lol

I was going to say...It looks like you and Jackson aren't the only ones that like the package!

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Nice package!
    I tried not to do it...

That's what she said!

WOW! Did you do that??? That's incredible!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Oops...
    Buddy -
    I forgot to mention that both your package and the other thing I ordered are both on their way

(I totally get why some of you get so anxious after you mail; I REALLY hope my buddy likes her package!)
    Last edited by missbee217; Thu, Jan 31st, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Thread Information