User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Our Zellers sucks... they never have any of the clearance stuff ppl speak of on here... I went to look for the Hershey & Reese snacksters and came out empty handed once again.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    We may have gotten the same cashier at Wal-Mart last weekend, youngish, with nose ring.
    It was the first time I was told I couldn't use more than 1 coupon because of the "limit: one coupon per purchase" in the fine print. I tried to argue and even asked for a supervisor but the guy (not even sure if it was really a super) sided with her, so I said just void the other 3 because I was trying to get 4 Toblerones. And I thought I was going to have problems with the Stayfree printable, and not the save.ca! Anyway, I also made her void the other Stayfree pads because I was actually buying 4. When she was about to ring in the Toblerone coupon, she said she cannot ring it as $1 but as $0.97 and I just said yeah, sure. It would have been nice though if she let it go as $1 but I wasn't gonna argue anymore. So when I was done, I went back to get 2 Stayfree and lined up at a diff cash at a diff exit and luckily the cashier I got didn't have the "limit: one coupon per purchase" attitude. Should have gotten some Toblerones but I didn't want a repeat, besides it's the Stayfree I want, lol.

ha ha funny. i had the same cashier too! the one per purchase. i tried telling her that one per purchase meant 1 for each item but no go. i was not about to get in an argument though.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you use the olay coupon at superstore you get a three pack bodywash free.if you buythe four piece at walmart 14.98 it costs you just over 6 bucks and you get three extra items an easier box to wrap and it counts towards your buy $50 get $20 gc. just something i had put some thought into.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Can someone please post a picture of what the Hershey and Reece Snacksters look like so I know what I am looking for?

TIA

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    filza - what was in the olay gift pack?
    2 standard size body wash &1 shower-in body lotion,u can see pics in olay gift set with pics post by Seapotatoe.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

[quote=sapnap;568204][quote=filza;567854]These are not as much good deals as some of you have been posted recently ,but that was my first trip for having all deals in one transaction.
    SUPERSTORE
    Got 4 olay gift packs ................free with coupons
    8 Mr clean erasers....................free with coupons

=======

Is it Olay gift set are priced less than $10 and you used $10 coupon to get it for free? Is this Lablaws Superstore?

I have couple of $10 coupon (buy 3 olay products), and I wanted to use it since it is too close to expire.

yes this was real canadian superstore.the actual price was 9.99$.cashier can give u hard time as they have to override it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Zellers still has the packs for 1.09? I haven't went yet

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

wow you used 4 $10 to get the olay gift packs all at once!? so brave lol

how much were the mr clean erasers?!? everytime i go to superstore they are like 3 or 4$ for a box!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    no no,i have very thin skin,get to cry easily so i try to avoid arguements.she said no to coupons,i said ok.
    forgot to write incident in zellers.on friday night when i picked 2 snack box,manager came and said no its wrong priced and u should pay 10.99.i was so surprised,i said they are expiring in feb2009 thats why they are on sale,how can u expect me to pay more than what is scanned for.that time i argue because i know i was right.if its their system error,why would i pay for it.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. For some reason, I was thinking that you were being snotty about the coupons if they didn't accept them. Anyhow, I agree with what you did at Zellers - if they came up at that price, they should give it to you at that price. And then simply change it afterwards for other customers...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would also like to see a picture of the snacksters or a detailed description. I checked the price on boxes I thought you were referring to but they came up as $9.95. Thanks

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I never see Mr clean eraser go under $1.99, and thought coupon around is $1 off, not sure how you get it for free, maybe you get some other coupons?

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    I never see Mr clean eraser go under $1.99, and thought coupon around is $1 off, not sure how you get it for free, maybe you get some other coupons?
    always buy .99 cents single pack at superstore ,that makes them free.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by jangela View Post
    I would also like to see a picture of the snacksters or a detailed description. I checked the price on boxes I thought you were referring to but they came up as $9.95. Thanks
    u ll find the pic in some redmouse post or some other post,i also saw that here in smartcanucks deals section.the ones u r talking abt are bars,those snacksters are expiring in feb 2009.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

oh unfortunately my superstore does not carry the single packs! i picked a couple up at the bay (?) that were selling at $1.21 though.

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    always buy .99 cents single pack at superstore ,that makes them free.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here is a picture I found them on amazon.com of all places. My local store hasn't got these :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information