Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    Rekindle Your Child's Belief In Santa
    Like Never Before

With a Letter From Santa.

Write to Santa in the North Pole! Canada Post Delivers your Letter

The Santa Letter-writing Program brings joy to children from across Canada and around the world. In addition to giving many children their first introduction to letter writing, this program is also a very important part of the holiday season for thousands of Canada Post employees and retirees.
    Currently, more than one million children write to Santa at his 'NORTH POLE H0H 0H0' address. Each letter that includes a return address receives a reply from Santa.
    More than 11,000 current and retired Canada Post employees, affectionately called Postal Elves, help Santa to ensure that every child's letter gets an answer in the language in which the letter was written, including Braille (emails are answered in English or French).
    Encourage your children and students to write to Santa. It is a fun learning experience that helps teach kids how to write and send a letter. To ensure that children will receive a reply from Santa before Christmas, they should write as early as possible. Remember to include your return address. Teachers are urged to send their classroom letters by December 5.
    Although Santa loves to receive letters and drawings, putting cookies and treats in your envelope is not a good idea as they will get crushed and damaged by the time they reach Santa. Santa much prefers to eat his treats on Christmas Eve, so please have your children save them at home for the big day!

Santa Claus
    North Pole
    H0H 0H0
    Canada

*Remember to include your return address

i do the return letters every year make sure you leave a return address and NO stamp is required

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love these! Thanks
    Nosey Rosey

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am going to let my daughter know,so she can write a letter for my grandson. This is such a good idea. The kids will love it.
    Just browsing why not join us, we would love to have you:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=27681
    kopykatzz

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

that's beautiful

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Thanks for reminding me I need to write my son's letter. LOL He's hardly a year old but it will be a nice memento for his baby book.
    I'm doing the same thing

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (93%)

I was one of Santa's "elves" before. Our procedure was that we were given several form letters, to chose one to write out on Santa's stationary and the only personalized part of it was the name and envelope. Santa generally says thank you for writing, hope you have had a very good year, he is looking forward to visiting your house this year, mentions how busy he, Mrs Claus and the elves have been, and wishes you Merry Christmas. Other than that, there was no personalization or answering children's questions. (We also had to keep an eye out for the truly sad letters.)

i am one of santas elves. i have been for 2 yrs now, and i always personalize the kids letters.
    we do use the form letters but there is about a quarter page at the bottom thats blank and i answer their questions and some kids send in a drawing with their letter and i thank them for it and say it will be hung up in the workshop.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i did it every year and i get the exact same reply +letter background >__<

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Other than that, there was no personalization or answering children's questions. (We also had to keep an eye out for the truly sad letters.)

What happens to the really sad kid letters? and what do you consider a sad kid letter?
    I think I am going to run a round outside all naakid and such.... I need a vacation!! Jail house here I come!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still do this every year with my son.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information