User Tag List

Page 432 of 966 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 932 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    ag,

All I got was an email confirming entry. Are you able to post the coupon here for us?
    I believe they may replace the www. in the URL address with wwOB!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Then I think I'll grab some with bogo, and use 2x.75= $1.25 a can!
    I checked my Safeway and they are selling the 170 g cans at $6.20 reg price. Even at b1g1 with a $.75 each, still too much.
    Safeway, who do you think you are!! I left them on the shelf this morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

not sure why it double-posted! sorry
    Last edited by kelsie94; Fri, Feb 15th, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Doc,

How did you get on here? LOL!

Gave you your first "Like". Now you're 1 for 1

If Rocky ever discovers this place well...........
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What are you going after this week?
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    What are you going after this week?
    I'll be doing the broth and the sponge towel. I have $1 coupons for the paper towel expiring at the end of the month, seems like a decent deal to me. And the broth we can always use more of, love when it's on a AM special for a decent price!

How about you Bob, what's on your list?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Pop and broth for sure.

Have to check the price on the Tylenol.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    40 (93%)

Stock up Purex. The cashier told me I would be good for a year

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    I checked my Safeway and they are selling the 170 g cans at $6.20 reg price. Even at b1g1 with a $.75 each, still too much.
    Safeway, who do you think you are!! I left them on the shelf this morning.
    Well, no surprise there - Safeway doubles the price, then puts stuff on BOGO, gah! Wish they would put the prices right in the flyer like other stores do when they have BOGO (Sobeys, Co-op).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Did a shop yesterday got Sponge towels, Purex TP, Kraft PB(bogo = 2/6.99),Campbells broth and the best deal for me was the Benylin cold pills on for 6.99 less the b4 get 100 AM and less the $3 coupon works out to less the $1.50 plus tax per box. The Buy 4 get 100 AM's was not posted but showed on the receipt.
    operabob and GypsyGirl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a lot more selective in shopping Safeway now. One concern is airmiles not credited when missed and entered in the books. Never get them. Being more diligent in keeping receipts now. Still good deals at times but as mentioned- lots of way overpriced food/basics with airmiles does not make up for better price elsewhere. Where once my SW shopping was 80% of groceries- it's probably 30% now maybe. But less airmiles, less value, higher prices all factor in. I think bottom line is buying for needs and value not how many airmiles I get. Airmiles is a cost factor. I might add I find the airmiles options also deteriorating- I usually got the Zellers/Bay gift certificates- can't do that one now. Not a big traveller so perhaps there is good value there. Not sure. PS- by the way I don't post too often but read a lot- thanks for the calculations, advice and comments. Helps tremendously and the tax program for free- I was about to buy one. Saved me a lot. Oh- and on Cheerios, etc. there are free movie coupons. Saved a bunch there too.
    operabob, Poirot, coley3 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Agreed for most of it but the thing is you have to watch everywhere you shop at to make sure you get the best price. What this is about buying when Airmiles make sense. It is not about buying Airmiles for addictions sake. ;-)
    Poirot likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock1 View Post
    I'm a lot more selective in shopping Safeway now. One concern is airmiles not credited when missed and entered in the books. Never get them. Being more diligent in keeping receipts now. Still good deals at times but as mentioned- lots of way overpriced food/basics with airmiles does not make up for better price elsewhere. Where once my SW shopping was 80% of groceries- it's probably 30% now maybe. But less airmiles, less value, higher prices all factor in. I think bottom line is buying for needs and value not how many airmiles I get. Airmiles is a cost factor. I might add I find the airmiles options also deteriorating- I usually got the Zellers/Bay gift certificates- can't do that one now. Not a big traveller so perhaps there is good value there. Not sure. PS- by the way I don't post too often but read a lot- thanks for the calculations, advice and comments. Helps tremendously and the tax program for free- I was about to buy one. Saved me a lot. Oh- and on Cheerios, etc. there are free movie coupons. Saved a bunch there too.
    I live in Toronto but my friend lives in Vancouver and uses my AM card. Last August he bought a bunch of iTunes cards and I was supposed to get 600 am during a promotion. They were never credited to my account so he went and talked to them in November and had the receipts but they were looking ratty. They said I'd get them and by January, still nothing. Finally another call and it took another 2 weeks but I got them. Definitely keep your receipts because this seems to be something that happens a lot.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock1 View Post
    If you still want HBC gift cards, you can find some Shell stations still selling them. You can redeem your AM for the HBC gc at those Shell stations.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://business.financialpost.com/20...nadian-assets/

Could be...will be interesting to see what, if anything, develops.

Thread Information