User Tag List

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sent my email

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brandyzz View Post
    Signing up to this gives you a bonus 5000 points if you shop, and gives you the opportunity to sign up people under you for 5000 points each. It isn't mean at all.. It is all there, the whole deal. I'm not a mean person, and i wouldn't lie to anyone about it. I hate being screwed around and would never do that to anyone
    Please read the whole deal before making someone feel bad next time.
    I'm sorry, but basically you're suggesting people should sign up on their own instead of in a group so they can get 55,000 "free" points? So they won't have to share their passwords? You can ask anyone who participated in past events we don't ask for passwords from group members. I may ask group leaders for passwords to aid in the setting up of groups, but that's it.

A group member will be able to also refer people on their own if they wish (not group leaders), but as I said we aren't taking any part of that--It happens aside from the groups.

In my opinion telling everyone they can get 55,000 points is misleading. You don't sign up and automatically get 55,000 free points. You can refer up to 10 people, and get 5000 points each for their shopping. They don't get any referral points though, just 5000 points for shopping. People who want to do this would really do best to join a group FIRST, so they'd get the group points and could THEN try to get their extra 50,000 from referrals. But those extra points are going to come from outside the board. You make it sound too easy to get all those points.

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    Group leaders WILL be getting 55,000 points if everyone shops. The difference is that we've agreed to split them evenly between all the members of the group. The only possible way to earn more than 9,545 points is to take advantage of people you refer--you get points for their shopping but give them nothing. We aren't going to do that.
    Okay I wasn't sure how this worked I have never done it before. I don't want to take advantage of anyone!! I will def. be shopping on Dec. 6 Can't wait for this!!
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    I'm sorry, but basically you're suggesting people should sign up on their own instead of in a group so they can get 55,000 "free" points? So they won't have to share their passwords? You can ask anyone who participated in past events we don't ask for passwords from group members. I may ask group leaders for passwords to aid in the setting up of groups, but that's it.

A group member will be able to also refer people on their own if they wish (not group leaders), but as I said we aren't taking any part of that--It happens aside from the groups.

In my opinion telling everyone they can get 55,000 points is misleading. You don't sign up and automatically get 55,000 free points. You can refer up to 10 people, and get 5000 points each for their shopping. They don't get any referral points though, just 5000 points for shopping. People who want to do this would really do best to join a group FIRST, so they'd get the group points and could THEN try to get their extra 50,000 from referrals. But those extra points are going to come from outside the board. You make it sound too easy to get all those points.

Well said

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just sent my email. Thanks so much for organizing this. This will be my third time participating, and I would just like to say to all you people participating for the first time, there is nothing sinister about this at all, and no information you share on here goes anywhere else. The people organizing this have always been honest and have told you everything you need to know, I have never had a problem receiving all of my points from them. You have NOTHING to worry about. No passwords are ever asked for, they just need your Shoppers card number so that they can post your points.

This is simply a chance for all of us to get more points than we normally would. I love this everytime we get to participate, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WORK HARD TO ORGANIZE THIS FOR US! If you need any help at all, please let me know!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay everyone, we're just about ready to start. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, but as soon as I get back (around 4 or 5) I'll be setting up the groups Thanks for your patience.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Email sent, thanks again

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

i e-mailed just now, was there a time limit for signing up? hope I am not late

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

email sent

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I sent my email, YAY! I love when this happens.

I actually work for Shoppers Drug Mart, so if anyone needs any info, just let me know!!!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve meat my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just e-mailed my info. This will be my third referral event that I have been a part of. Great job to all that organize this!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in! Definitely a newb, but certainly not a deadbeat. I appreciate the opportunity to join the group.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just send an e-mail, hope it's not too late,
    thank you .

bebang, angge at onyok rowena_napoles's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

email sent! i hope i can still join. GOD bless...

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

please say I'm not too late .... **fingers crossed**

Just PM'D you
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information