User Tag List

Page 434 of 966 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the tip Jezz

Where did you get the coupons?
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Does anybody know how much the safeway brand tp is? thanks
    operabob and GypsyGirl like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Thanks for the tip Jezz

Where did you get the coupons?
    They are a tear pad coupon - but I am not sure when/where they came out. Expire May 31, 2013
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rats, I think I threw all those out last week thinking I'd never buy the product. At the price it looks like being paid to shop. Could have just thrown it in the food bank bin!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Yeah, it's a cowboy coupon...I LOVE them...I've been stocking up on free pudding packs for the past few weeks whenever the pudding goes on sale for $1.00. This deal is even better. Normally I wouldn't buy pudding packs (sooo much cheaper to buy the powder and mix it up) but for FREE...dang, I'll take them.

J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Tried buying the 5 Mini Wheats for the 100 air miles today but our Safeway only had the smaller boxes on for 3/$12.00. I asked about the bigger (family size) boxes for $4.99 (to get the air miles) and a manager told me they are no longer available!! He gave me a rain check for them and said he would order in a case but apparently Kellogg's isn't making that size any more (????) Sounded weird to me so doubt I'll ever end up getting them. I wasn't too impressed considering I didn't get the 100 air miles for the cereal AND because I didnt get the cereal I didn't spend $100 so I lost out on the S100G100. Missing out on the 200 air miles really peeved me and to top off my morning I then went to WalMart to find all the sale item shelves bare so I couldn't take advantage of the coupons on checkout 51.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You can try prepaying if they have at least one to scan. I've done that a few times.
    kelsie94 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

barato likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Bob I have to say THANK YOU...because of u I saved 48%( approx $108) at safeway today and earned 320 AM with $117 OOP!!! Wish I woulda seen this coupon^^^ before I went...now I have to go back...lol
    operabob and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Tried buying the 5 Mini Wheats for the 100 air miles today but our Safeway only had the smaller boxes on for 3/$12.00. I asked about the bigger (family size) boxes for $4.99 (to get the air miles) and a manager told me they are no longer available!! He gave me a rain check for them and said he would order in a case but apparently Kellogg's isn't making that size any more (????) Sounded weird to me so doubt I'll ever end up getting them. I wasn't too impressed considering I didn't get the 100 air miles for the cereal AND because I didnt get the cereal I didn't spend $100 so I lost out on the S100G100. Missing out on the 200 air miles really peeved me and to top off my morning I then went to WalMart to find all the sale item shelves bare so I couldn't take advantage of the coupons on checkout 51.
    Probably better not to pre-pay on these ones as it sounds like kelloggs is changing it's package sizing .....

On the Kelloggs family size cereal boxes .... I had a raincheck for Co-op for 4.99 for the 850 size box of the Mini wheats (regular frosted) from last wednesday .... went in today to use them as my coups expire today ... and the ones they have there are for 700g instead of 850 size! I asked about it as the other Mini wheats - like the brown sugar ones are still at the 850 size.... and they said that is what they were shipped for the family size. I was a bit po'd as I had a rain cheque and the coups expiring ... but decided on the 1.2k size instead for 6.99.... to be honest - I haven't done the math - I think it's a decent deal but who knows.

Every time I go to SW when they have the Kelloggs on for B5 G100 AM - they never have them in stock....so I felt this was a good deal. my DS will not eat the brown sugar or center ones . ... just the original frosted.... I had thought about making the trip down to SW today but my luck with coups/expiry/losing coups at the check out etc ... it just hasn't been a good karma week ..... what can I say
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    You can try prepaying if they have at least one to scan. I've done that a few times.
    Thanks OB. I'll have to remember that for next time. Losing 200 air miles wasn't fun - I use them for flights so worth almost $120!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Probably better not to pre-pay on these ones as it sounds like kelloggs is changing it's package sizing .....
    My guess is one of two things will happen.

1. They'll substitute a bigger size

or

2. They'll refund the money but not take back the AirMiles
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did the cereal deal this weekend. My SW had lots I grabbed 10 boxes and a pack of strawberries received 202 AM for 46.30 used the $5 off from that book u suggested to me thanks bob
    operabob and coley3 like this.
    orange

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Credit where credit due.
    I've mentioned airmiles missed at checkout- put in book but never getting them. Happened about 4 or more times in a row to me. Started saving receipts. Called SW on one I haven't got from most recent time- awhile ago but kept receipt. They credited the airmiles to me and verified it on the phone. 100 airmiles is a lot of money to most of us. So good on SW.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Credit where credit due.
    I've mentioned airmiles missed at checkout- put in book but never getting them. Happened about 4 or more times in a row to me. Started saving receipts. Called SW on one I haven't got from most recent time- awhile ago but kept receipt. They credited the airmiles to me and verified it on the phone. 100 airmiles is a lot of money to most of us. So good on SW.
    Rock,

As you keep and check your receipt most of us here know that if you're missing AMs rather than ask to be written up in the book get a "phantom refund resale" at Customer Service. The CSRs know what this means.

Basically the CSR refunds you the money then resells you the product immediately and your missing AMs should appear on the new receipt.

I've also on occasion taken a photo of the receipt when it's been written up and attached it in an email to head office while complaining about the "booking" process and gotten missing AMs very quickly.

Also, a tip, especially on frozen products:

Safeway's house brands often mimic the design of a major brand. There have been a couple of times I thought I was getting a B5G50, etc. only to discover later not getting the AMs because one of the 5 was a house brand that looked the same.

Also, sometimes an older product might still be on the shelf that wasn't coded for the special which then leaves you minus one item at checkout.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information