User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: FreshPoints - New Canadian Reward Points! *App Ended*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I must be doing something wrong. It is asking me to do the barcode (and that is a nightmare) and then I have to take a picture of the item?

I did the Magic shell and it is supposed to have a bonus but I got one point.

1/2 a hour and I scanned 3 items. What a waste of time.
    Last edited by kerrylj; Mon, Mar 11th, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today was the first time that I had issues trying to check in to my local Sobeys. I was at the till and the app insisted that I was .3km away from the store. I restarted my phone and opened and closed the app, but nothing helped.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

If the item is in their database then you don't have to take a picture of the item... If not, it will ask u to take a picture and you get 2 points for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. It is asking me to do the barcode (and that is a nightmare) and then I have to take a picture of the item?

I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LCF204 View Post
    If the item is in their database then you don't have to take a picture of the item... If not, it will ask u to take a picture and you get 2 points for doing so.
    I've actually had moments where I scan an item & it was in their system, then I scan the very same item the next day, yet it prompts me to take a picture.
    julesie-pie and SassyAshley like this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I think it automatically prompts you to take a photo if it doesn't recognize the barcode you are scanning. It doesn't necessarily mean that the product isn't in their database, sometimes it happens when the lighting isn't sufficient and it can't recognize the barcode.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

The specials usually have the bonus points split between scanning them and rating them. If you only got one point for both scanning and rating the magic shell then drop Madeline a note and she will look into it for you.

@hoppmichelle

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Today was the first time that I had issues trying to check in to my local Sobeys. I was at the till and the app insisted that I was .3km away from the store. I restarted my phone and opened and closed the app, but nothing helped.
    Email them with the location, they are collecting information on the GPS location issues at various stores in order to fix the location issues. There's actually a new WM that's near me that isn't even on their list yet, I emailed and they will be adding it. If we keep them abreast of all the issues they will be aware of them and able to work them out.
    Angela273 and thriftygranny like this.

@hoppmichelle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have also noticed that once you take a picture of a product you can never scan it again. I usually never take the pic especially if its something i buy regularly.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Madeline was away sick for several days so I got an email saying she is just catching up on emails and working out any issues. I did get another Amazon emailed to me today so happy about that!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I have also noticed that once you take a picture of a product you can never scan it again. I usually never take the pic especially if its something i buy regularly.
    If it prompts you to take a picture it never saw the code so once it is added then you should be able to scan it once it is added. The picture is about all I can do because it is not finding most of what I have tried.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

If it prompts you to take a picture it never saw the code so once it is added then you should be able to scan it once it is added. The picture is about all I can do because it is not finding most of what I have tried.
    I've added many photos weeks ago and I can no longer scan those items. Once you take the pic u can't scan it again. Unless it takes weeks to do so

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I redeemed on March 4th and am still waiting for my gift card. I currently have 696 points in my account.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I redeemed on friday (March 15th) and I received my Future Shop GC this morning. You should follow up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I redeemed on March 4th and am still waiting for my gift card. I currently have 696 points in my account.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Is there a maximum number of bar codes you can scan per week? I keep getting a 'sorry you ave reached you quota for the action message'
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Is there a maximum number of bar codes you can scan per week? I keep getting a 'sorry you ave reached you quota for the action message'
    I think I heard somewhere that it's 100 but don't hold your breath on it, I could be wrong.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information