• 1 Post By azevedo
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 3 Post By Lyssia510
  • 2 Post By CouponLover618
  • 1 Post By anisa
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 2 Post By anisa
  • 1 Post By moon18

Thread: target canada price match policy...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Mon, Mar 18th, 2013

Here is the price match policy for Target:
    Target Canada Price Match Policy

Price Match Guarantee: Details

• The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
    • Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
    • Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
    • Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
    • Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
    • Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price
      and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
    • If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
    • We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.

Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target’s normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

• Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
    • Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be
      adjusted to match the competitor’s price.
    • Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.

Reminder: We accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    Last edited by sam786; Sat, Mar 16th, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
    PammieD and FrugalKris like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Will be going to Walmart as they don't limit PM to 1 items per person wow they lost a lot of couponer s this way
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    Will be going to Walmart as they don't limit PM to 1 items per person wow they lost a lot of couponer s this way
    me too, I even won't bother to go to their stores!!!!!! I'll take their flyers and some where else....
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There are several copies diferent to this floating around the internet and when I asked them to confirm, I was told they did not have a coupon policy finalized yet - then received 2 different kinds
    Also their in-store info on price matching states printed ad only
    walkonby and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    It says limited to one online price match, so wouldn't that mean the limit is only for online pricing and not flyer price matching? So if you had the actual flyer they wouldn't impose a limit? That's how I read it anyway. Maybe they'll clear that up.
    PammieD, kmiecp and beecameron like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It says limited to one online price match, so wouldn't that mean the limit is only for online pricing and not flyer price matching? So if you had the actual flyer they wouldn't impose a limit? That's how I read it anyway. Maybe they'll clear that up.
    That's how I read it too. Perhaps the limit of one comes in ONLY when you're price matching an online item found on Amazon.ca or Ebay.ca or something like that.
    PammieD and kmiecp like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

color and everything must be identical?

that is going to be a tough one, because i have for sure seen outdated product pics being used in some flyers recently.

aye!
    FallenPixels likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Notice the link goes to target.com and not ,ca
    anisa likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did u read the part of manufacturer coupon and target when price matching,,,,,they apply target coupon before the price match so no extra savings for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sneaky

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    did u read the part of manufacturer coupon and target when price matching,,,,,they apply target coupon before the price match so no extra savings for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sneaky
    a manufacturer's coupon is totally different from a store coupon.

if they are already offering an in store discount that makes the item price lower than the other store's advertised price, that is in no way sneaky
    annedougherty and DianneS like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I am not sure where this policy came from but i am pretty sure its not right. Printed ads/flyers will be matched only. No online ads for now. i recieved the email from them and it states strictly printed flyers only. plus a lot of things that will ak shopping a little difficult sor couponers.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    I am not sure where this policy came from but i am pretty sure its not right. Printed ads/flyers will be matched only. No online ads for now. i recieved the email from them and it states strictly printed flyers only. plus a lot of things that will ak shopping a little difficult sor couponers.
    this policy came from web site...you can find all the store coupon policies and price match polices there...
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: removed competing site

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's Target's new policy for price march? There should be explanation about it on Target website
    Everybody love computer, hookbag computer parts

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I checked with them and they said it was their US policy
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Wait.. Does their policy state I can pricematch online??? Cyz I was told no.. That they won't even accept printed flyers.. n that is what I see on their policy on their website... Where did u get this copy of the policy from???

Thread Information