Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By coupon_crazy2011
  • 2 Post By ericaraina

Thread: Moving to Kingston

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

I am moving toKingston this Summer and need a bid of help with where to get Coupons within the area. I am in Alberta currently and have been Couponing for a couple years but moving to Kingston is kind of scary because I have no idea where to get the Smartsource, PG and Redplum from. Please PM me with any tips and tricks.. I usually like to have 15 copies of the inserts but I am not going to buy 15 papers to get them.

HELP
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Many of the inserts are delivered in local free papers (such as Kingston This Week). If you are moving to a house you'll likely just get one insert, but if you'll be in an apartment you could take any extras that are leftovers. Same thing in the country, free papers are often delivered to the store so you could just ask for any leftovers.

Not sure if there's any other options. Hope this helps.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks! I will be living in a House and I don't generally get the paper since I don't have time to read. Another question is there any coupon Swaps happening in town?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I dont live in kingston anymore, but when I did, i used to get the inserts at the malls. They sometimes have stands with the free papers that come with the inserts. I remember the mall with the value village always had.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thank you I will keep that in mind!

Thread Information