User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Another Canadian Tire Scratch Card Event next weekend - 3 days

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

In my building, and in all the building around me, you do not need a key to get to the mail room. They are located in the same lobby where you would wait to be buzzed in. So no, building are not always locked in this sense, and I doubt @ritavelveeta commits crimes to get her flyers

Sadly, in my area, we do not get the flyers in our buildings

Quote Originally Posted by robertle View Post
    all I want to know is how do you get inside the first place. buildings are usually locked, lock pick?
    cbou, ritavelveeta and LIVE SIMPLE like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Good for you, when I went to price match CS told me I could not price match and use the $ 5.00 coupon. Another CT told me I could not use a MF coupon and their $ 5.00 coupon.......
    I used 2 MF coupons that were right on the package. Had a debate about 1 per purchase, but in the end I used both.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by robertle View Post
    all I want to know is how do you get inside the first place. buildings are usually locked, lock pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    In my building, and in all the building around me, you do not need a key to get to the mail room. They are located in the same lobby where you would wait to be buzzed in. So no, building are not always locked in this sense, and I doubt @ritavelveeta commits crimes to get her flyers

Sadly, in my area, we do not get the flyers in our buildings
    ​Thanks for defending me Ericaraina! You're exactly right about the mailrooms being just in the lobbies. In some buildings the flyers don't even get delivered to mailboxes they just get dropped off in huge piles in the lobby. So no, i am not breaking into buildings and/or stealing flyers! .....Sheeesh!....I find it so annoying when people jump to conclusions!
    ericaraina and cbou like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    I purchased the Finish Quantum for 5.89 and used a 2.00 manufacturer coupon. I also bought a pack of mentos candy to get it over the 5.00 since I was under with the coupon... OOP was .77 and I just submitted my receipt to checkout 51 and got 3.00 back for the Finish Quantum... So I actually made 2.23!!!
    I totally forgot about the Quantum!!!!
    I was so upset at the end of the day reading everyone's brags,..
    oh well, got a bunch of other stuff for free! lol
    Can't complain!!
    cbou likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Can't complain!!
    Get your quantum this weekend since there is supposed to be another scratch day!
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Can't complain!!
    Walmart has the finish 8-packs selling for $2 and there are loads of $2 coupons out there. That makes it a way better deal then the CT promo. I was also going to PM NF finish at CT scratch card event but I found the $2 8-packs at Walmart several days prior to the promo so I scratched them off my list.
    Valerey likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

another card event so soon,
    A caution to everyone who like to use more than one card, dont ask the cashier if you can use more than one card expecially if the cahier is not young and look like she is not happy with her life, i did a stupid thing, i asked the cashier if i can use more than one card and she took the other card from me( i had 2 cards with me ), in the end i asked her to give the card back and left the store without doing any transaction. while coming out of the store i saw a lady having a BIG BIG argument with the Manager. while out of the store i asked her what was the argument about and she told they took her cards too from her bag without even asking her(she had 3 cards in her bag).
    the cashier saw the other cards when she took the purse from the bag, so next time dont tel the cashier that you have more than one card, it was such a headache,
    it happen at the CT at sheppard avenue E (the one near the IKEA store), other CT that i went dnt had any problem
    cbou and jamicki1 like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Whaaaaat Walmart has it for 2$ ? Is this from the flyer, I tried to look for my local store and it didn't mention. I have 4$ coupon too so I could use some nice overage?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Walmart has the finish 8-packs selling for $2 and there are loads of $2 coupons out there. That makes it a way better deal then the CT promo. I was also going to PM NF finish at CT scratch card event but I found the $2 8-packs at Walmart several days prior to the promo so I scratched them off my list.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

it annoys the heck out of me when people assume that because i have more than 1 card, that i have raided lobbys or other less honest means. I go through the recyle bins in our local post office and through the paper bins at our recycle center. These are cards that have been thrown away and will not be used by anyone. Why shouldn't I use them if it will save myself cash?
    uanoor, cbou, ritavelveeta and 7 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If the papers are left in the lobby then they are up for grabs, first come, first serve. Most tenants in a building don't even take the flyers. Wolfwoman good for you to pick them up, any way I can save money I do. I did the first scratch and win with my sister this weekend, my sister has been couponing for quite sometime. I am slowing learning from her and what some great deals I got. I will continue to do this and hope for the one this weekend!
    ritavelveeta likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I used 5 card for laundry products and candels so save $25 + use coupons, but the most .... now I have no word to explain ok actually after 4th transaction I lost my C.T gift card with $147 (this belance was shown on my 4th one receipt). And I realized while paying for the 5th one that card is missing so I paid by cash and for my card every where I went during that time including 4th cash counter and my all pockets and bag. So I saved $25 and lost $147 . Still didn't tell dh, he was already in bad mood, (didn't have chance to sleep after night shift as taking care of 4 kids at home). So it is my story funny or sad don't know.
    Last edited by uanoor; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I used 5 card for laundry products and candels so save $25 + use coupons, but the most .... now I have no word to explain ok actually after 4th transaction I lost my C.T gift card with $147 (this belance was shown on my 4th one receipt). And I realized while paying for the 5th one that card is missing so I paid by cash and for my card every where I went during that time including 4th cash counter and my all pockets and bag. So I saved $25 and lost $147 . Still didn't tell dh, he was already in bad mood, (didn't have chance to sleep after night shift s taking care of 4 kids at home). So it is my story funny or sad don't know.
    Since you lost $147 that's extremely very sad.
    uanoor and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I just heard about the 8-packs! Not sure if my WM has them or not... getting about 50 packs if they do! lol
    Did you find yours in the same place as the rest of the detergents?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So has anyone been able to confirm any more information about the promotion?

Also, still waiting on that picture/scan of the scratch card for next week.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hello all.

I've received the CT flyer sooner than expected this week. I confirm there is another scratch card event next week. I will probably post a scan tonight of the first CT page. It will start friday 22 march to 24 march

1) The card will be avalaible only in store.
    2) Odds of winning -

5$ - 1/3.33
    10$ - 1/20
    5000$ - 1/6000

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information