User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion 2013

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily's mommy View Post
    I don't think that will work as the FPC is only good for the raspberry mini-wheats:

- One (1) Kellogg's* Mini-Wheats* Centres Raspberry Flavour Cereal (510 g). Maximum value of $6.29

And from what I understand, the SYB pins are not found on these boxes.
    Too bad, though!!

Oh shoot yeah I see...mixed berry vs Raspberry...darn!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have been holding on to my Websaver coupons because I have only seen the Kelloggs boxes at Foodbasics and they don't price match or take printed coupons
    But I decided to go to the Superstore last night to price match Frescho's flyer- $2 for Kelloggs - $1 Websaver coupons = $1 a box....still a good deal either way.
    Well, I got there and they finally have some Kelloggs boxes! I was so excited
    I got 4 boxes of Froot Loops, 4 boxes of Mini Wheats Brown Sugar, and 4 boxes of Frosted Flakes.
    So $12 total on 12 boxes of cereal, plus every box has a pin on it for another free item!
    Love couponing and love this promo!! yaaay!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I PM'dthe Freshco price as well at NF..was looking for RK but only found mini wheats.got 3 boxes for $3 after coupons Ordered 3 $5 off coffee coupons..what a great deal!
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Anyone know the best deal for All bran, preferably flakes? I have a bunch of $2 coupons to use up expiring March 31st.. but don't want to spend a lot OOP... They were $3 at Walmart just over a week ago, but looks like that ended now..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I eneterd 3 pins a week and a half ago and still have not received it yet . Has anyone else been waiting that long for the coupons to come from Kellogg's ?

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    I eneterd 3 pins a week and a half ago and still have not received it yet . Has anyone else been waiting that long for the coupons to come from Kellogg's ?
    I entered my first PINs on February 28 and I haven't received anything yet. The expected wait time is 2 - 4 weeks so I'm hoping it won't be long now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I entered my first PINs on February 28 and I haven't received anything yet. The expected wait time is 2 - 4 weeks so I'm hoping it won't be long now.
    i've been waiting also

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I entered 4 pins that week too and I move May 1 I'm going to be ticked if they're not here by then!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

for the fpc cereal pins- you can still keep getting then in hopes the gas card promo comes out (guess it all depends when they roll that out) and get free gas cards if they end up having it on that cereal as well, i remember a lot of people doing it last year. Personally i rather have a different item though like coffee or something.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Bronwen like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Glad i am not the only one waiting for this. Websaver may be a pain in the you know what but at least you dont have to wait long for them . I have 6 more pins to enter and have to wait till i know i am getting them .

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    Glad i am not the only one waiting for this. Websaver may be a pain in the you know what but at least you dont have to wait long for them . I have 6 more pins to enter and have to wait till i know i am getting them .
    With websaver, there was always an email confirmation sent for each PIN submitted. With the coupons coming directly from Kellogg's this time, there haven't been any confirmations. I've started keeping a record of when I submitted PINs and which FPCs I requested. I'm also holding on to the rest of my PINs until after this initial set of FPCs arrives.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

With websaver, there was always an email confirmation sent for each PIN submitted. With the coupons coming directly from Kellogg's this time, there haven't been any confirmations. I've started keeping a record of when I submitted PINs and which FPCs I requested. I'm also holding on to the rest of my PINs until after this initial set of FPCs arrives.

Me too. I had to go back in my pm's to find the 4 codes I received from trades because I'd like to be able to provide them with some proof when I call in to ensure them I'm not just trying to scam them.

I plan on calling Kellogg's on Monday to inquire about the length of time it generally should take.

I wouldn't mind if I wasn't moving soon but I don't want to have to pay to have mail forwarded. Especially when the people moving in said they'd put any mail for me aside. But that's a long trip to another city just for mail lol. Everything important I transfer over right away so forwarding mail would be a bit of a waste IMO.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Me too. I had to go back in my pm's to find the 4 codes I received from trades because I'd like to be able to provide them with some proof when I call in to ensure them I'm not just trying to scam them.

I plan on calling Kellogg's on Monday to inquire about the length of time it generally should take.

I wouldn't mind if I wasn't moving soon but I don't want to have to pay to have mail forwarded. Especially when the people moving in said they'd put any mail for me aside. But that's a long trip to another city just for mail lol. Everything important I transfer over right away so forwarding mail would be a bit of a waste IMO.

dumped mines out on the day I redeemed them, crap....I hope they have a database record of my address or something....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

now i'm scared cuz i have no idea where i placed my reciepts and when i entered the pins. they manually entered one. they must have something to look up.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

I want to use the coffee coupons on Keurig cups, do you think it would work?
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information