User Tag List

Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Haha oh man... I keep wanting to post some things on kijiji but after reading this thread im scared of all the no-show, waste of timer lowballers that I KNOW im going to get lol.

In reply to How do you deal with them? I usually just ignore it.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ha! Today's gem. I am selling tickets to an event.

Guy had messaged me about buying them...now tells me that he can't go to the event afterall... At least he was polite about it
    pippinelkhound likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am trying to rent an apartment in a small town four hours away... do the landlords not know pictures make renting their places so much easier?!
    matrix82 likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you live in Toronto, use http://www.tusbe.com to buy and sell books. Been around for years and years and I've bought and sold books on it. No riff raff,just students trying to save $ or get their $ back. People from all the Toronto Unis and Colleges post there
    Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    It's SO hard to find used books. The past few semesters I have managed to get some used (this year I bought them all new except for one!), but it affects my grades if I can't find the books until a month into the semester. You can borrow them from the library but they let people check them out for the entire semester, so the rest of us can't get access to them.

Even our bookstore won't buy back outdated books. They want us to donate them, but it's kind of hard to when I paid $200 for a book that didn't even help me out in my course.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm back in the hate club both craigslist and kijiji. I have started my search for a new place to live since I only have a couple months left in my lease and my roommate is moving in with his gf, and I can't afford our place by myself. I have put the price I can pay, the date I need to move, and what general cross street location in the city I need to live because of my job, and it seems like no one in the city can read! I keep getting emails for people that want me to move in like tomorrow or next week not in two months time, or they contact me with rental prices that are twice what I have stated I can pay, and I get contacted about places that are in Scarborough/Mississauga/Vaughan when I have it clearly laid out that I must be within a half hour commute of my new full time job as part of my terms of employment. Had another person that had the perfect place in a perfect location, but oh yeah they forgot to mention before I saw the space that they have shared custody of a kid so I wouldn't be allowed to live there on weekends because their kid needed my room, and I wasn't allowed to have any guests over ever...Good luck finding a roommate with that attitude buddy! Oh and lets not forget the creepy men that email me saying I can live with them rent free if I share their bed/cook/clean and otherwise be their house b*tch. WTF is wrong with society?

I'm slightly bitter and grumpy today if you couldn't already tell...
    KK7, smileyKT, julesie-pie and 3 others like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well you know how it goes nobody wants to pay for anything. People thinks because it's on kijiji well it should be "FREE"

But I have bought some awesome stuff on there and don't even question the price,so you will find the person that's looking for what your selling.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Reminds me of online dating! LOL On the site i was on, I specified the age range, location, etc. I was in my late 20s at the time, didn't want anyone in their 40s or living far away. I got guys saying, "I'm a YOUNG 50" or "Virginia is only a short plane ride away!" Fortunately I met the right guy who was local and in the right age range; clearly he could read! Been together 14 years now.
    smileyKT likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Reminds me of online dating! LOL On the site i was on, I specified the age range, location, etc. I was in my late 20s at the time, didn't want anyone in their 40s or living far away. I got guys saying, "I'm a YOUNG 50" or "Virginia is only a short plane ride away!" Fortunately I met the right guy who was local and in the right age range; clearly he could read! Been together 14 years now.

Haha...My latest this morning is one of those nice spam ones...Oh I have a beautiful condo at this address and you can rent the whole thing for 400. You can go look at the outside of the building because I'm overseas with the keys, but if you like the outside of the building please wire me first and last rent and a "deposit" of 1000 for the furniture that is in the place. Then I will wire the keys and you can move in! UGH! I HATE PEOPLE!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh but Rose. it sounds so perfect ;
    gourmetsue and krysta lynne like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

And sadly people fall for that kind of scam...
    pippinelkhound and gourmetsue like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    And sadly people fall for that kind of scam...
    I'm feeling evil today so I'm messing with them...Hopefully they've been too busy with me today to scam people who may fall for it...I keep messaging them and asking questions acting all interested and I've been bugging the crap out of them asking for more pictures of the spaces at different angles to make sure it's big enough if I can't see it first :p They keep replying back how they are overseas but they could "try" to get a friend to get some more photos...My last email to them was asking if the "friend" could just show me the space instead of taking a bunch of pictures since they must have a spare key...I have yet to hear back LOL!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Managed to sell my item to a very nice and sane person on Craigslist. Used to be that all the idiots were on Craigslist. Now it's the other way around???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Email today from someone about an item. This is their first email to me ever.
    "Can you deliver it today"
    Well lets see, NO!! How about asking nicely and mentioning where you are located. From one corner of the city limits to the other is 45 minutes to an hour.
    Second email today, just minutes after I posted and item for $45, "will you take 30"
    I reply back within a minute or two "how about 40" and haven't heard from them since.

If I could afford to, I would just give it all to value village.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i am not going to lie.. this post of yours made me LOL. thank god my DH is out and i am allll aloonne...

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I'm back in the hate club both craigslist and kijiji. I have started my search for a new place to live since I only have a couple months left in my lease and my roommate is moving in with his gf, and I can't afford our place by myself. I have put the price I can pay, the date I need to move, and what general cross street location in the city I need to live because of my job, and it seems like no one in the city can read! I keep getting emails for people that want me to move in like tomorrow or next week not in two months time, or they contact me with rental prices that are twice what I have stated I can pay, and I get contacted about places that are in Scarborough/Mississauga/Vaughan when I have it clearly laid out that I must be within a half hour commute of my new full time job as part of my terms of employment. Had another person that had the perfect place in a perfect location, but oh yeah they forgot to mention before I saw the space that they have shared custody of a kid so I wouldn't be allowed to live there on weekends because their kid needed my room, and I wasn't allowed to have any guests over ever...Good luck finding a roommate with that attitude buddy! Oh and lets not forget the creepy men that email me saying I can live with them rent free if I share their bed/cook/clean and otherwise be their house b*tch. WTF is wrong with society?

I'm slightly bitter and grumpy today if you couldn't already tell...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    i am not going to lie.. this post of yours made me LOL. thank god my DH is out and i am allll aloonne...
    I can top all that with the message I received today...Some old (re: my parents age) guy in North York found it appropriate to send me d*ck pics instead of condo pics as if that somehow would make me want to move in more? Oh but he was only going to charge me $1 for rent if I am hot and become his live in gf...If I didn't want to vomit or start swinging the other way by looking at the large pics he added, I would have replied back and critiqued how tiny it was for the price LOL! Now I'm scarred for life

Really society...REALLY? This is what we have become?
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Mon, Mar 25th, 2013 at 11:16 PM.

Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information