User Tag List

Page 62 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Patty, I sure hope you feel better soon....I had to laugh: I met with a couple I'll be marrying this summer, and after our 45 min meeting the bride tells me she has the flu...lol...I just got over bronchitis! Heaven help her if she just gave me the flu...lolol!

Kw01ai, keep up the good fight...I sense a determination in you. You will find success...I know it!

Well...hubby and I just watched the 2 nd season of House OfCards on Netflix...so good! AND enjoying a glass of the pink Zinfandel we bootled today...yes, the lady is a tramp...lol...

Goodluck, losers!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well the good news is I did not throw up after all, however there are other ways to cleanse oneself of flue demons enough said, I think I am over it but a bit weak today.

random - I think our family eats a freakish amount of bananas. I swear I bought 8 bunches of 6 on Friday and there are 2 bananas left. Well better than cookies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I had to bring home 2 cases of Girl Guide cookies last night from my granddaughters Brownie meeting for her annual cookie sale. I obsessed about opening one for an hour.Finally caved and had one, the taste versus guilt ratio wan't worth It!!!!! Not as good as I remember them, out of my system now!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

TG...perhaps you should have snitched one of Patty's bananas!
    One cookie isn't going to make or break your diet and how you even stopped at one is beyond me!
    I had wine last night. 'Nuff said.

So Jenny and I just had breakfast, and I'm off to hop into a shower and take her for a walk. Hubby is babysitting the front door installer at our DD's, so it's just Jenny and I this morning....no motivation or inclination to move quickly at all...
    AND, he prepared our 0-Point soup in the crockpot this morning before she and I were even out of bed......yes, he's the morning person around here...!

Have a great day, everyone!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning everyone, we've finally made it back home to nice weather I might add. I'll have to read back to see how you are all doing, but I'm sure you're all doing well Have a great Thursday everyone and enjoy the day. Hope all my sick friends are starting to feel better with Easter closing in on us!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Tomorrow is picture day
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Tomorrow is picture day
    Noooooooo!!!!!!! Lol
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's all my hubby's fault. It really is. HE was the one who brought the Ritz crackers home with the groceries today.
    Of which MANY ended up crumbled into my tomato soup for lunch.
    If I don't have a good weigh-in tomorrow after being SO good this past week (okay, some wine but that's never really hurt my weight-loss)...it'll all be HIS fault.

I also have to make my carrot/raisin/coconut cake tomorrow, and frost it on Saturday, when we're celebrating Easter together. Sunday is their day of rest and pj family time...she's still working at leat 60-70hrs a week and she really does need some down time.

Hubby still has the remnants of the bronchitis I shared with him, so I'm still sleeping really well, thankew, in the guest-room. His coughing is really annoying!

Chat with you all tomorrow....and Holly, MY high-school earrings still fit me, too!! Grabbin' at straws, here.....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OK the Cadbury Mini eggs found me

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Feel like I have slept this week ( well 4 days ) away! Work was brutal Mon and Tues...seems my naps turned into all nighters before I knew it. Oh well, I expect nothing from the scale tomorrow because of my own lack of willpower this week. That being said, I received two amazing envies in the mail today, one from Patty!!!! It was my craptastic coupons for losing the most weight, ( 6 lbs) last week. The other from wolfwoman who I will bop on the head for sending, ( ww you know you shouldn't have right? )
    Patty and wolfwoman I am keeping them, even if the 6 lbs is back tomorrow!! lol!! ( Patty they were not crappy at all ) you gals gotta know the Orville Popcorn and Mars bar I already bought and ate!

Happy weigh in tomorrow everyone....btw which one of us is starting our new weighty loss thread??

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Patty...lol...I had poor hubby running all over the area looking for yellow Peeps, for heaven's sake, so if those Cadbury eggs found you, it was just meant to be.
    Walks....have you not been feeling well with those naps? Down with something? Anyhoodles, I'm happy you received those envies and have used the coupons judiciously.
    I will weigh in tomorrow with a heavy heart since m husband sabotaged me with those Ritz crackers. All for the sake of that silly green bean casserole (without the mushroom soup, thankew very much!)....But I did NOT smear them with Cheez Whiz. Yes, there is such a thing as self-control.
    Chat tomorrow, Peeps!
    walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning ladies. Sounds like that Easter bunny has found you all a tiny bit early Well, he found this house too, all those yellow peeps you were looking for.......well, lets just say my dh is in the yard building another chicken coop Oh those nasty sticky sweet, insanely good chickies....hmmmmmmmmm
    Lynn49, walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

No gain or loss. Final is up one from start. I happy with this because if I wasn't struggling with you all, I would be up ten.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning everyone. Welcome back holly!! Sure have missed your comedy and encouragement for a week or more?? Well, ok firstly WHO is starting the next support group/thread for continued weight loss, because it sure will not happen by Sunday for me.
    The scale jumped back up 2.5 lbs for me during this week. Oh and Lynn, no I have not been ill at all, not so much as a sniffle, or anything. The naps are a result of my early wake up timer at 3:30 a.m. and then work on Mon and Tues....both days were just brutal on my knees/back, the volume of parcels and flyers was stupid! I went home both days and iced my joints, tried to do my stretches, but failed miserably, then cancelled my physio, so I think mentally my eating went kablooey!
    Kids are almost done their Univ stuff too but their hours are all over the place, it still is a struggle for us to eat together as a family when everyone comes and goes at different hours and is peckish at different times too.

O.K. ladies, I await your numbers...

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I must say, whether you all end up or down in weight, it's been quite a struggle and I think every single one of you deserve a huge hug and a trophy for your valiant efforts. It's an extremely hard thing to do and you have all put your heart and soul into it. Congrats to you all!!!!
    Lynn49, Granger and thriftygranny like this.

Page 62 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread Information