User Tag List

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: FreshPoints - New Canadian Reward Points! *App Ended*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If you are having problems just private message Madeline on facebook. She is fantastic and always corrects issues but give her a bit of time. I'm sure she has a lot on her plate with this business
    julesie-pie, peachies and nash0109 like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I found out you can only get a Max of 10 referrals so now I'm getting referrals for my hubby. Just a heads up if anyone else is wondering why you haven't been credited for referrals, the max is 10.

QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW! I just joined FreshPoints and love it! Have not yet tried to "check in" to a store yet but will later. I did not realize that I could use this app on my iPhone 3GS. For some reason I thought it was only compatible on the 4 and 5. I am so glad I gave it a try!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

It will work on the 3gs but not the iphone 3

I posted on facebook about the taking pictures and then not being able to scan items and this is the response :

When you upload a new product, we have to approve the image before you can start earning base-points on it for scanning. We are looking at a whopping 50,000 new products that we're chipping away at, but you will be able to earn FreshPoints on those items soon enough!

From what I can tell the reason it wants the picture is because they don;t yet have the item on file and the picture lets them know. Things not on file can't be scanned food or otherwise so this is the only way to eventually be able to scan the items. With the ipod 4th gen I find most of the items I try don't work.

I am going to start the thread in the discussion thread for people to post what does scan with the ipod if anyone wants to add to it.
    Angela273 and peachies like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone else get error messages? My store sign in page says oops there has been an error for over a week now so I can't get my sign in points which is huge! I'm constantly running in and out of stores to grab something. Lost a lot of points. As well when I scan one of the special products of the week I'm not getting the option to rate it so I miss out on those big points too. I'm thinking there is something wrong with my app but I don't want to reinstall because I don't want to loose my points. What do I do? I've emailed fresh points but get no response.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CLanzo View Post
    Does anyone else get error messages? My store sign in page says oops there has been an error for over a week now so I can't get my sign in points which is huge! I'm constantly running in and out of stores to grab something. Lost a lot of points. As well when I scan one of the special products of the week I'm not getting the option to rate it so I miss out on those big points too. I'm thinking there is something wrong with my app but I don't want to reinstall because I don't want to loose my points. What do I do? I've emailed fresh points but get no response.
    This happens to me every now and then and what i do is log out and log back in, that usually fixes the problem. Good luck!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks Peachies!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    I found out you can only get a Max of 10 referrals so now I'm getting referrals for my hubby. Just a heads up if anyone else is wondering why you haven't been credited for referrals, the max is 10.

QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for telling me. That explains why I haven't been getting any more referral points. I am going to change my signature to something useful then.

I am still waiting on my gift card that I cashed out for three weeks ago. I'm not using the app very much until I receive my first gift card. Currently not happy with the multiple "glitches," unwritten rules, and lack of quick delivery. :/
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Have people still been receiving their gift cards? I have not received my first gift card that I cashed out for weeks ago. The Esso card was supposed to be mailed to me.

My local Sobeys and WM keep alternating between times that I visit the stores. Sometimes it lets me check in, while other times it says I am .2 or .3km away from the store when I am inside the building shopping. I'm not currently impressed with this app.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I received an electronic GC last week (usually takes 3-5 days to process). From what I've heard the cards that they mail out take way longer (like a month or so).

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Have people still been receiving their gift cards? I have not received my first gift card that I cashed out for weeks ago. The Esso card was supposed to be mailed to me.

My local Sobeys and WM keep alternating between times that I visit the stores. Sometimes it lets me check in, while other times it says I am .2 or .3km away from the store when I am inside the building shopping. I'm not currently impressed with this app.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I redeemed for my Esso card on March 4th and I received it last week. So about two weeks to get it. One of my friends received hers in about 2 weeks as well.
    Couponing Since 2011

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Redeemed on 17, still waiting for electronic GC. What email address it comes from?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

It takes a week or 2 to be emailed. It usually says 'Maddie Sent you a reward' or 'Desiree Sent you a reward' from a freshpoints email.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Ive redeemed for 4 esso gcs and 2 subway gcs so far they all took a week - 3 weeks to come. Im thinking they mail out a bunch at once and thats why theres a delay. My subway gcs came together yet I ordered them a week apart.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I received my Subway card no problem.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information