User Tag List

Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Name:  happy.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  57.1 KB

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...the magic animals are no where to be seen and I have to wash the dishes.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

to the idiot who was driving too close behind me and honking his/her horn....as I haven't yet perfected instantaneous matter transfer, I was unable to move yours or my car over/under/through the police-car and school bus in front of us. HOwever seeing the police car pull-over and wait for us both to pass before running his blues and twos and pulling you over made the rest pf my drive a happy place.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

When I embarrass myself on the phone at work, because I was not paying attention to what I should have been saying...
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when you are happy to buy VH sauce with pink sticker but sort your cpns next day and realize you missed the $2 off when you buy 2 cpn and suddenly not so happy.
    walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when someone acts in a condescending and rude way to people working in minimum wage positions like they don't exist only to serve them. its says a whole lot about you as a person and they are too afraid to say anything because it could affect their job.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you are renew your médications and I have done a blood test from vitamins B12 and still need some...But my doctor say to me when he done the prescription...With insurance you can just avoid the taxes because they are prescripted...Maybe he taught I did not need for more than 2 times..but Now I learn by the pharmacist I can get refund of 5,99$( 70%) when the others times no because the doctor had to put a special code...Huh lack of communication...I should have this since the beginning and now I can only get refund it from now...6$x4 times=24$ money count for me...so I am not happy ....I think I will give him a call to explain I need fix on the previous ones... Can I call my public Insurance about that if I have kept all my receipts?
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Mar 27th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

When people have the time to bump their trade list every day but can't remove the expired coupons from the list. PLEASE remove the old expired ones, I get excited when I see an awesome coupon and then realize it EXPIRED 2 weeks ago.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when you take the day before Easter off, thinking you will be able to get errands done
    ... when everybody and his uncle is off the day before Easter - thinking the same thing as you
    Koolaid, xox2010 and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...your son is up all night throwing up. It's bad enough we all had the flu for Christmas and were wiped out....now it looks like Easter is down the toilet too.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...your son is up all night throwing up. It's bad enough we all had the flu for Christmas and were wiped out....now it looks like Easter is down the toilet too.
    Sending healthy vibes and germ resistant one for those who aren't sick.
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

when the person infront of you in line at walmart ends up taking one of your bags and you don't realize until you get home and go to put those items in the freezer! grr.. (i know i didn't accidentally leave it behind)

then a rave for walmart calling them to let them know what happened and they replace the items though a rant for the insanity that is walmart today line ups a mile long
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

When your FIL comments how tired you look at the Easter dinner table in front of everyone. I told him the only thing that tires me is him. (We actually have a decent relationship, but had his naughty hat on today and was quite irritating). Glad that dinner is done and over.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when your neighbor's trash/recyclable waste somehow end up in your driveway. and when you confront them about it, they say it was not theirs, that the wind brought it to your front door. when you point out that you saw one of their family members dragging it and putting it in your driveway one night at 11:30 PM and you see them looking embarrassed but still wouldn't apologize. those fncking pigs!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont know what I have but I am so sick since 2 days...and tired
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information