User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Miss Molly
  • 1 Post By larosa2001

Thread: National Sports brag

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went out to Pickering because I needed to go to FreshCo and National Sports' clearance centre is right across the street. I needed runners so I popped in, got a pair for $49, down from $69 and also got a winter jacket for $50, down from $179! If you need winter jackets, they have a ton and they aren't the usual where you either have XS or XXL! They also have a lot of runners for good prices.

I had a great shop at FreshCo after, without all the gory details I went PM crazy and ended with a ton of groceries for $33. I was really nervous because I was using coupons, PMing Metro, Food Basics and No Frills and also bought some stuff that was FreshCo's own prices and the lineup was really long. I am surprised I didn't get told off by people behind me and generally I would go during off peak hours but with them being closed yesterday and tomorrow I didn't have a chance.
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, FreshCo, Metro, National Sports, No Frills
    walkonby and kristeven like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

There is a coupon at community centre for FREE at the CS desk...save $10 WUS $25 or more - expire April 30
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by larosa2001 View Post
    There is a coupon at community centre for FREE at the CS desk...save $10 WUS $25 or more - expire April 30
    Nice! I didn't know about it. I guess I could have done 2 transactions and saved $20 but it was a very unplanned visit. Hopefully others can take advantage of it.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Miss Molly!

Good job! It is amazing how a day turns out and you here you are sharing and still saving. I just love this site. Crazy! Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information