User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: "personalized" shoppers coupons with incorrect optimum number

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

None of mine would go threw either I was like what? the supervisor put the points on manually for me.But I just called them after seeing your post and of course they caught the email at 4:30 after I was there!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Received my coupons finally for the first time yesterday! Too bad I won't be shopping there this wk!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Yeh I got today for me and also dh name. Now can we cut a specific coupon as usual, or show the whole page with name? I'm the who also use dh card all the time, he doesn't even know or have any interest. Now his name can cause any problem by cashiar (although uwill use right card)or its ok?
    I cut my coupon out, as I only used 1 from the page. As such, it had no indication of my name.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't like that they are only for this week and I spent yesterday $15 for milk and eggs, and after that I got that email get 2000 bp when you spend $10, now I will see if got any chance during the week.
    Karlina likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I don't like that they are only for this week and I spent yesterday $15 for milk and eggs, and after that I got that email get 2000 bp when you spend $10, now I will see if got any chance during the week.
    the best part is you'll get new ones next week
    uanoor, Cuckoobird and Karlina like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've just done my redemption ()and used them with success. Hope to have the different coupons next week.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got for the first time, so it mean will receive these weekly. It will be great then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    the best part is you'll get new ones next week
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I get a lot of cleaning product ones, do you think they are trying to tell me something?
    walkonby likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I get a lot of cleaning product ones, do you think they are trying to tell me something?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You have any secret guests in near past? LOL. They will sure me offer me cleaning products if visit my home without informing, with 4 little kids for sure always need lot of cleaning.
    But I think its opposite in your case, may be they thought you are super clean, or they read that blog about spring cleaning and assume may be now you need that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

After reading the replies on this thread, I went back to my email and clicked the link to the coupons again... the Optimum # is now gone. I am going to try using the other coupons this week.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anybody tried to use two coupons (for different optimum cards) in one transaction?Not sure whether it work.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used 2 $off coupons while redeeming this weekend, and after reviewing my receipt, my food dropped to the wrong price!?!?!? Milk rang in at 2.99 (Instead of 3.99 on coupon) and Bacon 1.49 (Instead of 3.49 on coupon)?!?!? Did this happen to anyone else? START THE CAR
    SavenRaven likes this.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Received one last week too. The only coupon that I like and would be using is "Receive 3,000 BP when you spend $15 or more on Shampoos/Conditioners". The rest of the coupons are not too appealing.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used 2 $off coupons while redeeming this weekend, and after reviewing my receipt, my food dropped to the wrong price!?!?!? Milk rang in at 2.99 (Instead of 3.99 on coupon) and Bacon 1.49 (Instead of 3.49 on coupon)?!?!? Did this happen to anyone else? START THE CAR
    Damn I bought both the milk and bacon and that didn't happen to me!!
    I hadn't noticed the discrepency in the optimum number and just went ahead and shopped. I had a Speed stick $2/$5.00 was really happy...they were $5.49 each so that was an awesome deal. A couple of coupons were already the sale price so I thought that was sort of pointless. Anyhow I used 4 coupons and no issue. I looked today and did see that the number was different than my card.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can to. ~T.S. Eliot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information