User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Kiehl's starter kit

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It depends on the store (or even the individual SA), I guess. The store I went to last year limited it to be facial skin care container, and it could not be a trial/sample size. They even checked the jar to see if there was any printing of 'sample not for sale'.
    Dream24 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I just brought in an old mascara and had no problems exchanging it for a kit. I went to the store on Queen St W in Toronto.
    HTH
    Dream24 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After work, I headed to the Queen St. west location in Toronto and the sales staff said they ran out of freebies at 1 pm! She gave me 3 small samples for dropping by (2 tubes of some anti aging serum, jar of ultra facial cream)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

super disappointed.
    i just read that stores close to me have already run out! thats a little crazy.
    i just claimed the offer yesterday and had hoped to head to the store during the weekend.
    definitely not impressed. this offer is a bit misleading. why are they presenting a facebook offer that isn't really a facebook exclusive offer?
    so basically, i just traded away my information for nada.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Went to Chinook Centre tonight and got: Midnight Recovery Concentrate (4 ml), Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (30 ml), andUltra Facial Moisturizer (30 ml). Luckily had an empty toner bottle kicking around.

This is actually a good mailing list to be on. I get several free products a year.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Alice1985 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    It depends on the store (or even the individual SA), I guess. The store I went to last year limited it to be facial skin care container, and it could not be a trial/sample size. They even checked the jar to see if there was any printing of 'sample not for sale'.
    Good to know. I guess I'll bring 2 different containers and hope for the best. Thanks

Fingers crossed Mapleview still has some for me to pick up on Saturday!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    After work, I headed to the Queen St. west location in Toronto and the sales staff said they ran out of freebies at 1 pm! She gave me 3 small samples for dropping by (2 tubes of some anti aging serum, jar of ultra facial cream)
    Strange - I was there at 1:30 PM and they still had a box full. Only one other person was in the store claiming the offer when my friend and I were there. So I am guessing a lot of other ppl must have went after we did. At least you got some samples which is good
    Karabana likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chimmi View Post
    Strange - I was there at 1:30 PM and they still had a box full. Only one other person was in the store claiming the offer when my friend and I were there. So I am guessing a lot of other ppl must have went after we did. At least you got some samples which is good
    I went around 15 minutes after you and I was able to get it too.

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Yorkdale ran out at 7pm tonight, ah well, they gave me 8 samples though, very nice products.
    I actually attempted to go to The West Mall last night & got freakin lost driving around , screwy directions.
    kava5 likes this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the one on Queen St, in downtown Toronto. They didn't give me the kit like the posted pics from other users, but they did give me the little jar of face cream like the one in the photo and then a bunch of other samples. I am not sure if they have that kit there or have already given them all out.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I called this morning and the SA said all the stores have now run out because it was posted on "some online forum" and they don't know when they'll be getting another shipment. They've replaced the original gift bag with replacements, but it's up to the individual store to decide what to substitute. According to her, no one is getting the sample bag as pictured.

I'm not sure if she means just the GTA, or all of Ontario, or ....?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

don't know about shampoos but facial cleanser should def work, they are very nice about what type of jar you take
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream24 View Post
    Don't have any cosmetic jars to bring in... what are other items that people have brought in that Kiehl's has accepted? Like concealer tubes, Neutrogena facial cleanser, etc. I read last year's post and it seems they also took shampoo containers. Can anyone verify this please!
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to Mapleview Centre (Burlington) today and they were all out. However, the lady was super duper nice and gave me generous amounts of samples and filled a bag for me If the samples work for me, I'm definitely going back to purchase something. Plus I get to save my bottles for next year

Name:  Brantford-20130420-00178(2).jpg
Views: 281
Size:  11.9 KB

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream24 View Post
    I went to Mapleview Centre (Burlington) today and they were all out. However, the lady was super duper nice and gave me generous amounts of samples and filled a bag for me If the samples work for me, I'm definitely going back to purchase something. Plus I get to save my bottles for next year

Name:  Brantford-20130420-00178(2).jpg
Views: 281
Size:  11.9 KB
    Wow! I also went to Mapleview (but earlier in the week) and was lucky enough to get the freebie and quite a few samples as well. Brittany was the rep who helped me out and she was amazing. She knew all the products very well and was very friendly and helpful.
    Dream24 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by csaund21 View Post
    Wow! I also went to Mapleview (but earlier in the week) and was lucky enough to get the freebie and quite a few samples as well. Brittany was the rep who helped me out and she was amazing. She knew all the products very well and was very friendly and helpful.
    Lucky you

I was in such a hurry (2 min before closing time) that I didn't think to get the rep's name. Now I wish I had. If everyone at Kiehl's is so friendly, I would be happy to shop there as oppose to other places (when I'm in the area).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information