User Tag List

Page 464 of 966 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 964 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Vegas Pilgrim - thanks for showing me how to display it. In the future, I'll still put in the link, just in case people on want to print off 1 or 2 items. BTW, there are times when I'll take 8" of snow over 8+ days of rain as DS has to walk to preschool & then has to walk home as well, 6 blocks each way so we don't teach him to be lazy (the bugger snitched on me when I picked him up as I was running late).

Unadvertised airmiles deal found tonight when I went to buy the Crest toothpaste. The premium types like Crest Complete Whitening Scope (130 ml) & also the cinnamon (125 ml), basically the ones I bought were on sale for $1.99, has a buy 3, get 10 airmiles, so this is a decent deal since I had the $1. off coupon for each one. Mom snagged me 3 more coupons, so 4 free tubes of Crest for the foodbank on those $1. regular tubes. Not as good as the Lucerne yogurt of 50 airmiles @ $2. each when you buy 6.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Is the 100 airmiles for subtotal before coupons or after coupons. The manager couldn't answer that question for me & I know somebody on this forum can do it. Also, the Pampers Value pack if buy 7 get the 8th free. The sign said it started in January & ends in June 2013.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    This isn't an airmiles deal, but....Safeway has the Dr. Oetker pudding 90g for .99 this week. At newatsafeway there are .50 off coupons. .49 for pudding! I checked with my store manager and he said go ahead and buy as many as I want as there were no stated limits!
    Is this coupon gone now? I can't find it.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Is the 100 airmiles for subtotal before coupons or after coupons. The manager couldn't answer that question for me & I know somebody on this forum can do it. Also, the Pampers Value pack if buy 7 get the 8th free. The sign said it started in January & ends in June 2013.
    After Coupons and not including taxes, environmental charges or deposits
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Is this coupon gone now? I can't find it.
    Here Bluebell http://www.newatsafeway.ca/grocery/zevia
    I highly recommend the Dr. Oetker mug cakes if u are someone who gets chocolate cravings...so warm and goey...mmm.Cured lots of my chocolate cravings!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    I asked the manager and wrote to SW and both said after coupons and discounts.

J
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

OK. Long time lurker (mostly) coming out of the closet and joining the conversation! The New at Safeway site includes a coupon for fifty cents off 1L SunRype Red Label apple juice. http://www.newatsafeway.ca/grocery/s...el-apple-juice Red Label apple juice is included in the 9/$10 sale and B9G30 airmiles. If you buy only the Red Label apple juice with coupons then it's really 9/$5.50 + 30 airmiles (I'll leave the airmiles mathmagic to those more talented than me!) But definitely cheap apple juice. Too bad my kiddo doesn't like apple.
    Last edited by WestcoastMom; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Also, OB, will you autograph my.....Airmiles card?
    operabob and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastMom View Post
    OK. Long time lurker (mostly) coming out of the closet and joining the conversation! The New at Safeway site includes a coupon for fifty cents off 1L SunRype Red Label apple juice. http://www.newatsafeway.ca/grocery/s...el-apple-juice Red Label apple juice is included in the 9/$10 sale and B9G30 airmiles. If you buy only the Red Label apple juice with coupons then it's really 9/$5.50 + 30 airmiles (I'll leave the airmiles mathmagic to those more talented than me!) But definitely cheap apple juice. Too bad my kiddo doesn't like apple.
    I'm trying to read the one I printed...does it say limit one per transaction? If anyone can see theirs I'd be ever sooooo grateful!

J
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    I'm trying to read the one I printed...does it say limit one per transaction? If anyone can see theirs I'd be ever sooooo grateful!

J
    It does say that. The safeway I went to didn't even have the "red" label anyways
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
    operabob and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

What's the difference btw the red label and the blue label? I've never actually seen the red label before .... and they both state "unsweetened" .... curious what the difference is.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    What's the difference btw the red label and the blue label? I've never actually seen the red label before .... and they both state "unsweetened" .... curious what the difference is.
    I know...I was checking it too. From what I could tell the red is from concentrate and the blue is 100% apple juice...didn't read the nutrition label tho...so has anyone successfully tried this deal yet?
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spinster_30 View Post
    I know...I was checking it too. From what I could tell the red is from concentrate and the blue is 100% apple juice...didn't read the nutrition label tho...so has anyone successfully tried this deal yet?
    It looked like the person in line in front of me did this this morning. At least she had a lot of printed coupons and only Red Label apple juice. And the cashier did take them all in the same transaction, but he was young, maybe he didn't care. Although they seem to be hard to read too. Can't really read the fine print on the one I printed later.
    operabob and spinster_30 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

If you have the last P&G insert, it makes it a great deal on the MrClean. Not an airmiles deal but still a great price.
    It is 2.99 and it is b2g1 so if you use the 2.50 wub2 and possibly the 1.00 coupon too, it makes it a great deal.
    operabob and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastMom View Post
    It looked like the person in line in front of me did this this morning. At least she had a lot of printed coupons and only Red Label apple juice. And the cashier did take them all in the same transaction, but he was young, maybe he didn't care. Although they seem to be hard to read too. Can't really read the fine print on the one I printed later.
    K I am going early this morning to try...will report back later !!
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information