User Tag List

Page 1248 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 1238 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1258 1298 1348 1748 ... LastLast
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bonus: suspension

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. Thanks again.

You made it, it's Friday. The w/end's just hours away.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

IT's the Weekend Enjoy !

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Originally Posted by simplyb
    Really, are you a maple leaf fan? And you are still an optimist?
    I applaud you for your faith, unfortunately they haven't won since the year I was born and considering how old I have been feeling lately - I am a ¸.•*¨*`•.¸.•*¨¨*Pessimist*¨*`•.¸.•*¨¨*`•......

I really do like this team, but they need time to mature. If we were in any other city I believe this team would thrive. The Toronto press puts and extreme amount of pressure on our teams in two ways, They build them up to be better than they are and then they crucify them when they fail. Just my two cents. Night!
    Kawam, I love your passion and it is great to see! Your statement about the media is correct, except this happens in every major city. Take a look at the NY Yankees. This year all their media had them dead to the water and were ripping apart their GM for really going after bit players in the off-season unlike the Jays. Guess what their bit players have been the key to them winning early on, and keeping them in a race for their starters at some point to come off of DL. Guys we know like Vernon Wells and Lyle Overbay.
    Montreal is a media hotbed as is Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, you name it. That is their job to evaluate the teams and create hope for the fans before the season and then update us on a continued basis during the season. This town is no different. Jays should be winning more consistently as they do have the best starting 5 rotation in the American League East as well as some great hitters. Unfortunately the starters have only now started to come around. 10% of the season is gone, 90 more left. Should be enough to survive, but injuries are always a part of any sport and we have to look past that! I too love this new spark plug kid, Kawasaki! I think if he continues to do what he is doing he stays with the big club. You can't buy a relaxed clubhouse, but guys like him help make it that way!
    Leafs have had a pass for 8 years! Media never expected anything and when they win, it is as much a surprise to them as anyone else. With this season as the number of games dwindles, and the Leafs have been a lock to make the playoffs for almost a month, the fact it is taking so long to clinch a spot has the media scratching their heads. I have not heard the media ripping them yet, but if they cannot win 2 out of the next 4 games, you might see the media going hard after some of the players and Carlyle! Fortunate for Toronto all 4 games remaining should be easy as even the last game against Montreal will be made even easier, as some of the Habs top guys will be asked to sit out of the game, for fear of injury prior to playoffs. Leafs should make the playoffs, but as they slump at the wrong time, it is their seeding that everyone is worried about! NO one wants to play the Penguins in the first round!
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Kawam, I love your passion and it is great to see! Your statement about the media is correct, except this happens in every major city. Take a look at the NY Yankees. This year all their media had them dead to the water and were ripping apart their GM for really going after bit players in the off-season unlike the Jays. Guess what their bit players have been the key to them winning early on, and keeping them in a race for their starters at some point to come off of DL. Guys we know like Vernon Wells and Lyle Overbay.
    Montreal is a media hotbed as is Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, you name it. That is their job to evaluate the teams and create hope for the fans before the season and then update us on a continued basis during the season. This town is no different. Jays should be winning more consistently as they do have the best starting 5 rotation in the American League East as well as some great hitters. Unfortunately the starters have only now started to come around. 10% of the season is gone, 90 more left. Should be enough to survive, but injuries are always a part of any sport and we have to look past that! I too love this new spark plug kid, Kawasaki! I think if he continues to do what he is doing he stays with the big club. You can't buy a relaxed clubhouse, but guys like him help make it that way!
    Leafs have had a pass for 8 years! Media never expected anything and when they win, it is as much a surprise to them as anyone else. With this season as the number of games dwindles, and the Leafs have been a lock to make the playoffs for almost a month, the fact it is taking so long to clinch a spot has the media scratching their heads. I have not heard the media ripping them yet, but if they cannot win 2 out of the next 4 games, you might see the media going hard after some of the players and Carlyle! Fortunate for Toronto all 4 games remaining should be easy as even the last game against Montreal will be made even easier, as some of the Habs top guys will be asked to sit out of the game, for fear of injury prior to playoffs. Leafs should make the playoffs, but as they slump at the wrong time, it is their seeding that everyone is worried about! NO one wants to play the Penguins in the first round!
    Habs getting the right seeding is done in all sports I see us 6th verus the PEG ! i DIS-AGREE Pitt doesn't scare us Crosby can be had Boston worry's me that's it !

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bonus: dominate

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saturday Secret Seat - 3T
    Last edited by habs rule; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Secret Seats for next week

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks to all who posted bonus codes and trivia this past week.

I'll be back soon. Appreciate all your help in the interim.

Cheers

SillyLoocie and 22hicks like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hicks, I know that I'm late in posting this, but welcome back.

I'm glad you had a good time.

I particularly missed you as we all did.

Cheers.
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and kawam like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is for our friend Habsrule & for all of us Leaf fans.

What a great saga that rivalry is!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

love it SillyLoocie!! Love the Hulkster!
    22hicks, kawam, zfurman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

Love it Thanks Loocie
    22hicks and zfurman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

FINALLY the long wait is over.
    Leafs are in the playoffs. Toronto 4 Ottawa 1
    Reimer was just sensational again.
    Nice win for the Leafs. Congratulations to them all.
    Cheers all.
    22hicks and kawam like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Maple Leafs Clinch Playoff Spot

James van Riemsdyk scored twice as the Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1, with the win the Maple Leafs have clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2004.

Way to go Leafs !!!!!!!!!
    kawam, GMAN and zfurman like this.

Thread Information