User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: My couponing skills could take me to Fort Worth, Texas or a month or so. OMG

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh Judy a couponing vacation - Build them a great stockpile and don't forget to write!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

What a great offer! And a fun one at that!
    mesta likes this.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I'm here!!! I'm here!! So, so excited.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

So exciting!!!
    Judyhill and ticul like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Definately you have to check out the website: Krazy coupon ladies, I find it is the best website, check back often as they are constantly updating. I also recommend totally target it you are going to be shopping at Target. You can get tons of free and cheap items at drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens, but make sure you understand the way to shop at these stores, there is a whole process to it. Check out: "surviving the stores" for tips on how to do your transactions at these drug stores. I am so envious... I love couponing in the U.S. Lots of sites for printable coupons as well. Happy shopping.
    Judyhill, ticul and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

just wanted to let you know, Dollar Tree accepts coupons so you may want to keep some toothbrush, shampoo, etc coupons worth $1!! Good luck!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Happy holidays Judy!

A few things,

First of all as mentionned already SIGN-UP with the Krazy Coupon ladies newsletter. The website is crazy excellent. Excellent resource to get the basics, hand-holding and scenarios to use when purchasing to get the best values for your money/points.

1. Price Chopper doubles under a dollar and you can a few on one item, competitor, Walmart and sale. Get their savings card - a must), you will see. You can view their specials, flyers, coupons and print at door for specials.

2. Sign-up for : COUPONS.COM (you can use several ZIP CODES to get what is available).

3. Sign-up for: Printable Coupons and Deals newsletter (they know often before the Kraza Coupon ladies)

4. Flyers come-out every weekend -two-three every weekend. They have recycle centers where you can dumpster-dive, not have to buy newspapers.

5. There has to be some Texas Couponers Blogs, meetings at churches, libraries, local newspaper or local stores to hook you up on getting hooked-up.

6, CouponMom.com is another great newlsetter.

7. Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, K-Mart, Target, Joanns' Fabric store, Walmart, Walgreens Pharmacy, Rite-Aid Pharmacy, Lowes (lots of deals there too). Just off the top of my head.

If you have any questions I can try to help just PM me. The most important thing, it is overwhelming the variety of products, the variety of prices, formats, brands, so many - many coupons - watch you-tube videos, The Krazy Coupon ladies have great ones and easy to understand and current ones-you'll understand once you start exploring them. Once you get the hang of it with all the knowledge you already know- those retails stores better watch-out.

Have fun, drool over some of those cowboys for us and if you can we want photos. Maybe one of JudyHill and couwboy riding-off into the sunset as Mr. & Mrs cowboy or The children will never want to let you come back to let you go. Glad you are keeping in touch and take care and I hope some of this rambling helps!!! Happy Trails Pardner!!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohh how fun have a great trip and enjoy your family and time there

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How wonderful Judyhill! Leaving in Texas with your son's family for a month...Enjoy every moment! As for using coupons in the US, usually they have big bunches of them with the weekend edition of their local papers. Look for grocery stores that offer double coupon days and you will be amazed how much you can save. Many stores allow their store coupons to be combined with manufacturer coupons. The coupons are scanned (usually) and there is less frustration and interpretation of each word from them. Good luck with your deal hunting! I will wait for your postings from Texas.
    Last edited by walkinglady; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow Judy good for you. I wish you happy holiday and happy couponning.........
    Judyhill and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

That's WONDERFUL! Another site you may check out is: DealSeekingMom.com - it walks you through "Scenarios" of how to put together a coupon shop. Have FUN!!!! (Don't forget to catch a few rays, too!)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

So exciting!
    I hope you get some great buys and enjoy your family.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think it would be really helpful for you to check out the website of a US friend of mine.. she updates daily and lists a bunch of printable coupons and where to get the deals...... you can find her at iamthecouponaddict dot com
    Judyhill and oscarandme like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Thank you so much everyone. It sure is overwhelming with so, so many different products that we don't have in Canada. I see lots of coupons in the couple of stores I was in so far but they don't seem to be as high value as in Canada but also a lot of things are a little cheaper down here, too.

The SmartsSource and Red Plum that I have are full, full of coupons. I'd say that one Smart Source here would have the same number of coupons in it that all our smart sources would have in a year, lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Wow. That sounds like an AWESOME trip. Enjoy and I can't wait to hear your couponing scores!
    oscarandme likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information