User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Walmart CSM- did a 250 crest/oral b transaction for herself and left nothing :@

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hello so I went to my one and only local walmart where the csm is a "extreme couponer" I posted a thread a litle while ago when she accused me of shoplifting. Anyways today went to walmart to get new work boots and some toothbrush/toothepaste yay and I notice the csm leaving with bags and bags of toothbrushes and toothpastes. I ask one of the csm who was working right then (a girl I knew from high school) she says " you should have seen her(insert name) she got 250 tooth brush and tooth paste for free price matching no frills" I said oh nice did she order them in? The reply was no so I went to see what was left and nothing!!!! not a single toothbrush or toothpaste. I couldnt believe it. I think this is ridiculous ....I am not sure entirely how when I in the past tried to pm ten items I was unable to do so because of the limitations that my walmart has set. Anybody elses thoughts on this?
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Walmart
    “Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live”. Mark Twain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think that if they habe limitatiins she is taking advantage of the system since she works there. and i would write a note to head office advising them on what shes doing.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

how would she get 250? there was one specific kind of toothpaste in the flyer, no way they had that many on the shelf, same with toothbrushes.
    hollyquaiscer and CrazyQT like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is just someone being selfish!!! I hope to god she donates them atleast! Shelf clearers are the worst, but this is adding insult to the injury for sure!!
    Last edited by Frugal ottawa; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 08:15 PM.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thank you everyone. I may have to write a letter. It is a shame because all the toothbrushes were gone so she just pricematched ones that were not on sale as well.... I am upset about this though as she is csm.. ughh I need to have a glass of wine before I get upset lol
    niro_anan, Cocottee00 and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

speechless...walmart is.......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. You don't know for sure that she didn't order them in. You are only going on what the other CSM told you. Maybe other customers came in that day and bought a whole bunch as well. I'm not saying she didn't take them all but unless you know for sure 100% then it's not okay to accuse.

Also as another SC'er mentioned there is no way that 250 tooth brushes would fit on a shelf nor would 250 toothpaste so she must have pre ordered them. Those pegs that hold the tooth brushes hold maybe 10 at the very most.
    xox2010 and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

That's horrible. There must be a policy against that.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I can't see how WalMart would have enough stock of something on sale this late during the sale on the shelves for her to get that many. Even if she was price matching other ones that weren't on sale they still wouldn't have that much in stock on the shelves. However there probably was stock in the back that she could have got(I know when my stepmom worked at WalMart during Christmas she was allowed to get stock from the back if they had something that wasn't on the shelve) or maybe she did order them.
    That being said no one NEEDS that many tooth brushes and tooth paste regardless of them being free. Even if she intends to donate some of them, it's still not right. There's way too many people who can barely make ends meet but make too much to qualify for donations/assistance and being able to get something(not just tooth paste but anything) at a great price or even free with coupons would help them out.
    I almost want to write head office with you
    tiffanyhungry likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

wowwww, my WM has a limit of 6 when you PM... and i am happy with that, not complaints. but 250? seriously??

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what I work at walmart and I don't think you can do that that's crazy
    niro_anan likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Go straight to walmart HO, it passes down to the front end manager of the store. She (csm) will then get the message. I once was "abused" by a CSM in walmart, almost left in tears. I asked to see a "manager manager", she lied and said she IS the front end manager and then yelled out "next in line", meaning to tell me to get lost. Finally the real front end manager called and she said she will talk to her and next time if there is any problem whatsoever, ask to see her (first name) directly.

Now that abusive csm is not there anymore.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have already prviously complained about this particular csm and have had numerous problems with her. I did complain to head office and the store manager and nothing was really done besides them saying" they will talk to her " http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/332698-...out-me-canada/

I went back today all the toothbrushs including ones over 3.99 are empty. such a shame

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well at .99 there's tax but she gets I think 10% discount, so I think that covers tax almost, so maybe completely free

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

situations like this is why two different walmarts this weekend have denied people the chance to price match AND use a coupon at the same time.. it makes me wonder if a new policy is in the works to prevent price match and coupon abuse (or even use together)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information