User Tag List

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    Any thoughts on what a SYB pin code is worth or would it be better to redeem the pin code for the $5.oo coffee and then would that coupon then be considered a HV for trades.
    That's what I'd value it as because that's what I use it for. However last year I valued it at about $3.99 because I used it on the V8 Fusions - soooooo missing that

So, probably varies by trader? Just my two cents
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

regarding SYB pins - I believe they are usually traded as whatever the Max value is for the highest price product it is good for.

Mind you, I only use the pins for bananas. So I would never trade for the actual pins as its not worth it for me.

IMO.
    Bronwen and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    regarding SYB pins - I only use the pins for bananas. So I would never trade for the actual pins as its not worth it for me. IMO.
    Ugh - I'm always so tempted to redeem for the bananas but $1.69!!?? Really!!?? Why can't there be a max value of $5 on bananas!
    scbpooh, Angela273, Insane and 6 others like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion of what amazon codes are worth when trading for coupons?
    ie. $5 amazon = ?? coupons

Is it the same as $5 GC's?

Please and thank you!
    Yes.

At least, that is how I have been trading them.
    jasperandchar likes this.
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Help please, you think is a fair trade next,why? Thanks

7x bogo airwick
    5 x $5 off 15
    5 x $1 vaseline ( is it stackable?)

for 2 x tylenol ccallin
    1 x stayfree callin
    1 stmp
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Help please, you think is a fair trade next,why? Thanks

7x bogo airwick
    5 x $5 off 15
    5 x $1 vaseline ( is it stackable?)

for 2 x tylenol ccallin
    1 x stayfree callin
    1 stmp

That's a tough one...I would certainly value any "call in" coupons much higher than actual $ value...my reasoning would be because they are much harder to come by. Stamps are always good!

Not sure if the vaseline is stackable but I don't think it should factor in a trade. My personal feeling is the bogo airwick and $5 off 15 don't seem to be great coupons....unless you really want to buy those items. I think when trading you need to decide how much you want a particular coupon vs how much are you willing to give up. I have passed on trades a couple of times b/c I didn't think it was fair and I wasn't willing to trade the coupons I had for what I would be getting. So ask yourself how badly do you want those coupons?

If I were doing this trade I would be in favor of those call in's and stamp, but I would probably just give 5x bogo instead of 7 and keep the rest the same or I would ask for an additional stamp.
    Last edited by Luc; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 05:11 AM.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Anyone have any advice on how many Ensure cheques should be given in return for:

1x FPC small blizzard treat (any flavour) valid May 1-31.
    2x FPC small Orange Julius smoothie (any flavour) or any Orange Julius original (any flavour) valid til July 31 2013

Thanks in advance for any help
    jasperandchar likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

4$ or 3$ oe 2$ check ? i think 6 to 8$ in check for one fpc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Anyone have any advice on how many Ensure cheques should be given in return for:

1x FPC small blizzard treat (any flavour) valid May 1-31.
    2x FPC small Orange Julius smoothie (any flavour) or any Orange Julius original (any flavour) valid til July 31 2013

Thanks in advance for any help
    knisp1419 likes this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

hi i am interested in trading my 3x chapmans for possibly sdm points so i am wondering what is a fair amount,anybody have any idea?thank you.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hi, just wondering if anyone would know what a bundle that is 100g worth for stamps

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponsassygirl View Post
    Hi, just wondering if anyone would know what a bundle that is 100g worth for stamps

0-30g $0.63 | 30-50g $1.10 | 50-100g $1.34
    guccicouponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

If it was regular coupons I would trade that for 4 stamps.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

This is probably a dumb question, but are coupons from demo reps valued higher than, say, a tear pad or other coupons? I know they are slightly harder to get than a tear pad (although I never find those either)... but are they worth THAT much more? I only ask because I scored a bunch of the $1 PB flavors coupons (I took one and the rep handed me a bunch!) and I traded them for regular WL coupons, which was fine with me, I'm not going to use them so why the heck not? Anyway, I noticed a lot of people trading them for mail outs and other HV coupons so it got me wondering...
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    If it was regular coupons I would trade that for 4 stamps.
    It depends what the $ value is on all of the coupons... the going trade rate is 1 stamp=$5 in coupons, although a lot of people will trade a $50 bundle for 5-6 stamps, a $100 bundle for 10-12 stamps. If the coupons were handpicked, the ratio for stamps/coupons would definitely be higher than if it was a mixed bundle.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have always traded them as regular Tear Pad coupons unless it is something super special. I think it could be tricky to determine if people want to value them higher as I have seen people in other provinces find a tear pad hanging on the self which is the same coupon I got from a rep because when you look the rep is usually pulling them off a year pad to hand them out.

Also I am pretty sure they are not supposed to but lately I have seen reps leaving the tear pad behind when they leave. I am pretty sure they are not supposed too since a few weeks ago I got like 20+ coupons from a rep as it was the end of the day and she told us they are supposed to throw out whatever coupons are not handed out so she gave me whatever she had left.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    This is probably a dumb question, but are coupons from demo reps valued higher than, say, a tear pad or other coupons? I know they are slightly harder to get than a tear pad (although I never find those either)... but are they worth THAT much more? I only ask because I scored a bunch of the $1 PB flavors coupons (I took one and the rep handed me a bunch!) and I traded them for regular WL coupons, which was fine with me, I'm not going to use them so why the heck not? Anyway, I noticed a lot of people trading them for mail outs and other HV coupons so it got me wondering...
    PammieD likes this.

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information