Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: I want to see YOUR stockpile!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chantelkiss View Post
    Love it, Jenny! That's amazing
    Thank you
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Wow! Amazing ladies here! I wish my stock pile was as big as any of yours. We've been running into trouble with our house ones thing after another so our stock pile is pretty diminished now. Hopefully I can start adding to it again soon
    tasha313, ticul and chantelkiss like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Ok amazing everyone! You have all encouraged me to organize/clean out my storage area and get my stockup stuff organized. I don't stock up crazy like I did years ago but always make sure to have a few extras of things. I'm going to start tonight
    ticul, shirl57, SharonMe and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Cherie, that's the whole point of a stockpile though right? Allows you to fall back on it through harder times! In time

Frualbigmama, Excellent! Glad we could motivate you
    ticul and cherielake like this.

New to SC, not trades! :)
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367953442.092083.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  18.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367953456.405543.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  29.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367953477.521562.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  26.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367953494.404926.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  20.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367953504.355200.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  24.2 KB

This is some pictures of my stockpile, I have more but don't have pictures

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

It's nice to to have stockpiles but when I see the ones like on the televeion shows with mismatched shelving, unpainted wood shelves, unpainted walls, dirty shelving. Why aren't our stockpiles as pretty as one of our other rooms. We spend hours, reading, sending PMs, emails, mailing, trading, swaps, running around town(s), hauling, lugging, mailing in rebates to throw them in an area that does not merrit the respect that you deserve for all the hard work you did to get it to the proud status that you brought it up to. I am working on mine and when technology is available to me I will post my area - it will have just a bit of consistant continuity. Our stockpile rooms probably have more financial value than most of one of our spare rooms in our homes. Really and when you go and get what you need from an abandoned stark, cold room with unpainted, unorganized thousands of dollars and also maybe insurance should be added, I don't know. My stockpile is only about 3 months old and I have cleaners, TP, Laundry selections but nothing like some members have here. Wow. I'd have Red Velvet ropes, and music as you enter and serving a orange-juice and chanpagne drink before you enter. Aye-chi-mama!! I'm exagerating but it should be as nice as your other rooms, that's just miy opinion. Even if it just a broom-closet, we should make it special and your own and a showcase where your hard work is displayed just like trophees because everyone is a success story and your couponing skills clearly shelve. just a thought. Thanks everyone for sharing, it's nice to see all the skilled members accross the country.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 07:13 PM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

oscarandme!!!

I like the 'velvet ropes and music as you enter' comment, liking this red carpet to the stockpile idea

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

lol.. My stockpile placement is only temporary until I can afford to redo my kitchen and add a gigantic wall-long pantry :D The plan is in the works - money always seems to get in the way though doesn't it?

ooooooooooh the things I would do if I had more money.
    cath007, ticul, cherielake and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I don't know if anyone else has run into this issue...but a FYI about toilet paper stockpiles....I have about a years worth stockpiled (during a good sale) and discovered that the ones that were around a year old are definitely deteriorating (I think the paper is starting to decompose) so I've started dating them!

I think it's hard to tell which are newer and its easier to grab from the top. Problem solved with dating.

I still made my family use them....haha!

j
    2shopmom, MrsMer, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has run into this issue...but a FYI about toilet paper stockpiles....I have about a years worth stockpiled (during a good sale) and discovered that the ones that were around a year old are definitely deteriorating (I think the paper is starting to decompose) so I've started dating them!

I think it's hard to tell which are newer and its easier to grab from the top. Problem solved with dating.

j
    I actually try not to stockpile more than 6 months worth of TP for that reason.
    ticul, jezz, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

people should also remember to rotate there stock when they put in new stock just like they are supposed to do in the grocery stores. lt takes a bit of time but this way nothing should get outdated.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post

j

Really?! I didn't know this.. hmm I may have to rethink my TP and PT strategy lol
    ticul and jezz like this.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chantelkiss View Post
    Cherie, that's the whole point of a stockpile though right? Allows you to fall back on it through harder times!
    for sure! I thank my lucky coupons that I was able to get so much, and it lasted this long.
    Once I start adding to it I'll take a picture, LOL
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    people should also remember to rotate there stock when they put in new stock just like they are supposed to do in the grocery stores. lt takes a bit of time but this way nothing should get outdated.
    I do this! Especially tooth paste. I dont stock pile it like I used to I found it was going expired before we were using it. So I keep 3 tubes or the grown ups and 3 for the kids. When ever I buy something it goes the back of the pile. if that makes sense lol
    coupon girl, ticul and jezz like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Here are some pics of mine, these were taken last year, its twice as big now and has overtaken my laundry room too. I will try to get around to taking new pics, but in the meantime here are a few
    Jenny can I shop In Your stockpile? Do you accept coupons lol? Amazing work, inspiring too. Way to go
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information