User Tag List

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

End Feb - sent my forms
    Mid March - got an email about my shoes being on backorder, and stock is expected April 30
    Last week - my chqs were cashed
    Now I'm just playing the waiting game. I ordered the black/pink in size 6 and blue/grey in size 6.
    kajol likes this.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

My check was cashed in mid Feb, and still waiting for the shoes as well, this is going to be a long waiting process.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I usually don't post too many things, because I'm too shy , but I had to post this because I'm so upset - I sent my form/cheque on Jan 26. They cashed my cheque in early Feb, since then I have been in touch a few times to ask about my order, and I have been told each time that my shoes would be sent shortly. Today I received any email saying that they were out of stock and could not send my shoes - I'm supposed to call to find out what I can get instead - I'm not holding out a lot of hope that they'll have any selection at this point. Talk about a poorly run promotion - I don't know if this company will able be able to win me back as a customer!!

I hope this doesn't happen to many other SCers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Omg... which ones did you choose?!?! Still waiting for mine and I sent the forms in early february.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    The black/pink GoRuns.. size 6.5 as 6 was already gone! Figured half a size wouldn't be overly big, but now I'll never know! Let me tell you I will definitely be letting them know what I think about this promo.. the availability should have reflected accurate inventory at time of order. And frankly, it's not like Sketcher's aren't readily available.. if they cashed my cheque, I should get my shoes.. end of story.
    angel_2011 and I <3 coupons like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I feel the exact same way - the minute they cashed the cheque, they became obligated to hold up their end!
    angel_2011 and I <3 coupons like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Umm, isn't there a legality issue to this?
    I know that a website isn't allowed to charge your CC until they ship your items (at least, that's what I've heard...), so.....hmm.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also got the same email (also my husband too). I sent my cheque Feb 15th and had to change my colour from pink to grey/blue because of the lack of availability (second week of March). Now months later, still not available.

I plan on calling Skechers tomorrow at the number they provided.
    Please be nice to this woman at extension 435, I'm sure she hasn't had much to do with this promotion up to this point. I'm ticked too but at Astro and Blueband Media, I hope this girl at Skechers doesn't have people yelling at her all day, if you need to vent call Astro. I feel badly for this poor girl at Skechers, she's going to be talking to plenty of very unhappy people tomorrow.

Lets hope there will be a reasonable solution and will make everyone happy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

whats the number they gave you?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same on the other girl posted on the page before. Same extension too.
    Astros number is +1 800-563-1515 if anyone would like to phone and complain directly to Astro (as you should, because this is ridiculous)
    Last edited by laura6769; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Hit send by accident
    GoddessDigi likes this.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    The black/pink GoRuns.. size 6.5 as 6 was already gone! Figured half a size wouldn't be overly big, but now I'll never know! Let me tell you I will definitely be letting them know what I think about this promo.. the availability should have reflected accurate inventory at time of order. And frankly, it's not like Sketcher's aren't readily available.. if they cashed my cheque, I should get my shoes.. end of story.
    I got the same email yesterday, and ordered the exact same pair of shoes. By the time I got the email their office was closed so I couldn't find out my options. I'm choked because they have already cashed my cheque (like over a month ago), and when I ordered these shoes they only had them in 6.5, 8, and 11's left. I'm a size 6 as well (ordered the 6.5 because I figured it's close enough), so the 8's and 11's definitely won't fit. With how many people are getting these emails, we are probably going to be 'offered' mens size 14 gowalks or something. My sister also got an email yesterday saying her black/pink gowalks in size 10 were no longer available.

I don't understand how this could happen with their ordering system showing which shoes are available in each size, and having them reserved at the time of order. The sh*tty thing is that I don't think we have much recourse as it says in the 'contest' rules that it is subject to availability. I don't know if it will make a difference that they cashed cheques or not, but I sure as hell hope so.
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Removed super stupid question ;)
    I <3 coupons likes this.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I got the email as well. So I wonder how many hundred of us it there that will be calling this one poor lady today?? You would think they would at least have 2 people to clear up the backlog lol.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I got the email too...not impressed either. Especially when I'm a size 11....who the heck runs out of size 11!!! Did Paris Hilton order them all???????
    SarahSuz, angel_2011 and web3 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSuz View Post
    I got the same email yesterday, and ordered the exact same pair of shoes. By the time I got the email their office was closed so I couldn't find out my options. I'm choked because they have already cashed my cheque (like over a month ago), and when I ordered these shoes they only had them in 6.5, 8, and 11's left. I'm a size 6 as well (ordered the 6.5 because I figured it's close enough), so the 8's and 11's definitely won't fit. With how many people are getting these emails, we are probably going to be 'offered' mens size 14 gowalks or something. My sister also got an email yesterday saying her black/pink gowalks in size 10 were no longer available.

I don't understand how this could happen with their ordering system showing which shoes are available in each size, and having them reserved at the time of order. The sh*tty thing is that I don't think we have much recourse as it says in the 'contest' rules that it is subject to availability. I don't know if it will make a difference that they cashed cheques or not, but I sure as hell hope so.
    Well that was the best phone call ever! The lady actually answered the phone and she was super nice. I was able to get my size 6 goruns in the black pink that I wanted no problem. It's weird that they are available now and not when I ordered them. The rep said that I would be getting them within 10 to 15 business days. Hopefully this works out because I'm now excited to get these shoes in my proper size! Waiting waiting waiting...
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

so we have not received an email can we assume we are getting shoes??? I ordered the pink/yellow/orange in size 9 and was told they were on back order till April 30
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

The thing it.... there are tons of places to actually buy a pair of sketcher shoes... like the online store for example???

Mabye Sketchers will give us vouchers for the online store to purchase them there... that would make total sense and keep us all happy!!
    web3 likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information