User Tag List

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well, no email and no shoes---they said I would recieve them in two weeks --that was two weeks before Easter! My DH says find a contact info and call them. I think I will call the customer service number for Astro.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called and was offered three colour choices for my size 9.
    Black/grey, charcoal/lime and coral. She was very nice and said I was the 50th person she had spoken to.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok --called astro--a nice sounding guy took the message and said they will pass it on the proper department....oh, well, guess I will just go buy a pair of shoes at Walmart and forget about doing ANY astro (parmalet) offers in the future.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

I just don't understand why they cash the chqs prior to filling the order. Most normal business would process your order first, then cash your chq, then ship your order. I doubt most ppl would be this upset if their chqs weren't cashed (which gave false hope).

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They don't seem to be running this like a business--they are running it like a "clearing house". The orders come in --one section opens the letter sorts divides the cheque and the order info into different departments. And cheques get cashed, orders get divided into the different requests, and so on until ship out. With this offer, there does not seem to have any attempt to manage the inventory before or during the the offer!
    Just sad....

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Is everyone seriously getting this e-mail? I was assured when i messaged them on facebook like 2 weeks ago that rest assured my order would be processed that they were blaming the shipping companies for this mess, i didn't beelieve it for one second either !

I never got the e-mail but i have messaged them on facebook 3 times now and they kept saying my orders coming. Looks like they need another message from me now. In the last one they said 4-6 more weeks again (from the last week of April).

If you ask me they should be mailing cheques for the original price of the shoes for not following through!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I called....love that I had to pay long distance but the woman was nice. I've gone from blue to pink and now I'm getting the black/charcoal ones. 10 days she said....
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Whew.. just called the number..twice. First time I entered the extension and it said it didn't exist. WTH? Pressed every button on the phone, hung up and tried again. Had a person answer and direct me to the extension as listed. Good news is I got the Goruns.. in the black/pink in the original size 6 I wanted..

So.. if a bunch of you are getting the same email, don't worry, all is not lost there's still hope!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Whew.. just called the number..twice. First time I entered the extension and it said it didn't exist. WTH? Pressed every button on the phone, hung up and tried again. Had a person answer and direct me to the extension as listed. Good news is I got the Goruns.. in the black/pink in the original size 6 I wanted..

So.. if a bunch of you are getting the same email, don't worry, all is not lost there's still hope!
    Sorry, but I think it is not true regarding avail. of sizes. When I called the lady who answered said the other lady who handled it was already gone. It was 3 pm mine and 5 pm her time. She was able to look up the availability for my order for Goruns size 6 and that was not available in any colour. I would have to call them back to change the order size. May be you called before me and got lucky .
    Last edited by sporatic; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They didn't have any men's size 7, period so she offered me a go run 2 supreme shoe instead. It is orange, I mean orange but I googled it and it should be find. She was able to help me out even though there were not any size 7 men's gorun

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yay, my other pair finally arrived today. Hopefully those of you still waiting will have the same luck this week.
    Koolaid likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still waiting, have had no contact from company. What a s--tshow. I don't even like the zero yogurt but scarfed down large quantities just to get these shoes. Orders placed mid February. Just ridiculous talk about bad PR.
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sent two in jan and still nothing. Cheque cashed early feb. no emails from them yet....oh no
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by NickiB

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Sorry, but I think it is not true regarding avail. of sizes. When I called the lady who answered said the other lady who handled it was already gone. It was 3 pm mine and 5 pm her time. She was able to look up the availability for my order for Goruns size 6 and that was not available in any colour. I would have to call them back to change the order size. May be you called before me and got lucky .
    I called at around 9:00 a.m. EST this morning (Tuesday - 5:00 a.m. my time) regarding my shoes. I was offered black/grey and black/pink GoRuns in size 6 at that time. I chose black/pink. NickiB probably just beat you too it.
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Wed, May 8th, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
    NickiB likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my shoes today. I guess it wasn't that long of a wait. I have had to wait longer for MIR to come.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information