User Tag List

Page 472 of 966 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Can take 6 weeks. You likely won't notice it added to your account as they'll credit it to the date of purchase so you'll have to look back.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Has anyone noticed an increased in 4 L milk at Safeway in your neck of the woods? Last week I bought it at $4.69 and this week it's $4.99. How convenient for the increase - when they hand out a $1.50 coupon! Jerks!
    Must be where you live. It was 4.69 still in sask
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    So what are people planning for tomorrow?
    Maybe some Clorox stuff to double dip; TP double dip and Kleenex Double Dip--will have to get to 40$ after discounts to get 50 AM extra in my area--it's already May, and I'm only halfway to GOLD for 2014...have to do something to reload before the next e auction
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Picked up: 4 ice cream (-$5 coupon), 4 Barilla pasta (BOGO - 4 x $0.75 coupon), 3 Greenworks wipes (-3 x $1.50 coupons), 1 Open Source Beef product (-30 AM coupon) and 10% off (before coupons) for $39 and 121 AMs. Greenworks Wipes are interesting today $2.99 less 10% = $2.69 less $1.50 = $1.19 plus $1.40 worth of AMs making them $.1.19/-0.21. Being paid to shop. Wish I'd printed off more coupons!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Maybe some Clorox stuff to double dip; TP double dip and Kleenex Double Dip--will have to get to 40$ after discounts to get 50 AM extra in my area--it's already May, and I'm only halfway to GOLD for 2014...have to do something to reload before the next e auction

Change of plans--bought none of the above--bought two packs of chicken breasts 47$ for 8 kilos, and I got the 50 bonus AM for spending 40$. Of course, I had an idiot for a cashier (that would be me, of course), and didn't scan all the cards, etc. properly, so off to customer service desk I go. Only one lady ahead of me, but I was watching a master at work, no hurry there--she and her two daughters getting their adjustments--I guess canned tomatoes were BOGO, she bought 300 cans (!) got 300 free. (think it was for the food bank, but I wasn't sure). Then her daughters came from the cashiers, each with a cart overflowing with cereal and diapers, among other items--one of them mentioned she got 450 AM on her shop alone. So after that, my rescans of the boxes of chicken were a piece of cake for the assistant manager, whom I known from previous encounters--good dude. Another tidbit I overheard--prices in Safeway fliers are same in Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, but NOT in BC (popped up that I knew that--TP is 6.99 here vs. 7.99 according to OB's listings). So I got the 50AM's I came in for, but felt like a piker compared to this other family!! Anyhow that's what was happening at Safeway when I visited--always interesting!!
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Are the 50 Airmiles WUS $40 and the 30 Airmiles WUB Open Nature personalized coupons? Where did you get them? OB, I think you said you got yours from a rep??
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

AAAAWWW...poop..did my shop and forgot to scan my airmiles!!! Blasphemy!! Too many coupons and discounts...totally slipped my mind!!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Do you mean your airmiles card? Are you thinking for the bonus airmiles or did you not take 10% or the airmiles off today? If it's bonus points or you didn't choose any discount, just take your receipt to customer service. They've been really helpful at adding missed points.
    operabob likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Are the 50 Airmiles WUS $40 and the 30 Airmiles WUB Open Nature personalized coupons? Where did you get them? OB, I think you said you got yours from a rep??
    Don't know anything about the B$40G50 but the Open Nature G30 on any beef product were at the end the cashier's counter when I grabbed a couple.

(Apparently, the inability to use the Enter function is a bug hitting people who updated IE 10. I'm still waiting for the fix!!!!!!!)

So I also bought the 4 BOGO Barilla pasta using 4 x $0.75 coupons with 10% OFF they ended up costing $0.37 each!

(Think I'll download Firefox to get the Enter function back. This is the only site it's not working for me with IE 10.)

Edited with Firefox! Enter function working now!!!!
    Last edited by operabob; Tue, May 7th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Had a bummed up foot yesterday and didn't make my shop I doubt there will be anything left on the shelves today.....do I hear RAIN CHECK!! LOL
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    Are the 50 Airmiles WUS $40

Available only I think in Northwestern Ontario; has been a standing offer for years here, after a loooong strike that closed Safeway for over a year.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

3 Day Sale May 10 -13:

Kraft Cracker Barrel 6.99 L2

Chicken Breast $12 No Weight Given

Sig. 1/2 Rack Ribs 4.99

BC Hamburger Buns (12) $2

BC Cookies (50) $5

Raspberries 170g $2.50 L2

Tresemme Hair Care $2.99 L6 (With coupons should be good)

Nothing particularly outstanding this week except possibly a B5G100 on Mini-Wheats (assorted and select on 515-680g). Whether the FPCs are included??? But if they are!!!!!!!!!!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Are the Tresemme coupons in an insert?
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Are the Tresemme coupons in an insert?
    There are 2 different tearpads for $1.50.

You could price match these at London Drugs and get it free!
    operabob likes this.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Thanks for the help with yesterday's shop everyone. I made out pretty well: paid $35 OOP (including tax) on $68 of stuff.
    - Got $6.88 discount for 10% Tuesday
    - used 2 FPCs for cereal so got 4 free with SYB pins
    - 3 green works and 4 salsa gave me 70 airmiles
    - 6 barilla spaghetti with 5 X $0.75 coupons
    and I earned the $10 WUS $75 coupon for next week
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information