User Tag List

Page 475 of 966 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am cheering for a sticky too! This is the only thread I really follow! Obsessively.
    Omg we need a sticky!

im pm'ing him too!
    What I like about this thread is it has a sense of community. Not sure any of the other product threads can say the same. Makes it fun!

Thinking too, with most of the other threads you're alerted to a deal and you either take part in it or not. With Safeway's AirMiles offers there are many combinations and bonuses it's a bit like a crossword puzzle working out what combinations are best for each of us. Keeps you involved in a bit of a game.
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, May 13th, 2013 at 03:05 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I hope this gets a subforum too, i've only this year started hard-core collecting Airmiles and i visit this thread multiple times per week for ideas from all you lovely posters, last two years I was on the SDM bandwagon and that subforum was extremly helpful. :0)
    operabob and Lovetoshop like this.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcandlish View Post
    I hope this gets a subforum too, i've only this year started hard-core collecting Airmiles and i visit this thread multiple times per week for ideas from all you lovely posters, last two years I was on the SDM bandwagon and that subforum was extremly helpful. :0)
    Help us out and message Boo !!! We can do this!!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Might happen. You never know. We had 7,000 hits last week (10% Tuesday) vs. our usual 4,000.
    If we don't get a sticky, we can just keep bumping the thread up until one is created. LOL.
    Last edited by Saving Moola; Mon, May 13th, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Hit send too quick

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM sucks unless they pay you with chocolate bars and free stuff to shop there!
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    SDM sucks unless they pay you with chocolate bars and free stuff to shop there!
    Does this mean you don't like free stuff? Other than groceries & household items, in the past, I've redeemed for 1 free netbook, 1 HP laptop that I just paid about $75 (after the including $30 free promo gift card & also got 16,000 bonus pts when I spent over $100), 3 good quality digital cameras (Fuji, Olympus & Sony) in the past & just paid enviro & taxes on top for the electronics. Whether you like SDM, Safeway, etc or not, it's how us Smartcanuckers know how to use the system. I love my SDM pts & Airmiles. OB does a good job doing the Airmiles analysis & it helps us decide if it's worth it for us to be buying products when there are Airmiles bonus offer.
    operabob and barato like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

What I like about this thread is it has a sense of community. Not sure any of the other product threads can say the same. Makes it fun!

Thinking too, with most of the other threads you're alerted to a deal and you either take part in it or not. With Safeway's AirMiles offers there are many combinations and bonuses it's a bit like a crossword puzzle working out what combinations are best for each of us. Keeps you involved in a bit of a game.
    Well said OB!!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There's a definite B$100G100 in today's newspaper which I believe is automatically credited at the till (check to make sure). If you can use the B$75G$10 coupon on an exactly $100 purchase it's equivalent to a 20.5% savings.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Might happen. You never know. We had 7,000 hits last week (10% Tuesday) vs. our usual 4,000.

I was off celebrating multiple Mother's Day parties on Sunday, and recovering from same yesterday, and haven't checked this thread for a couple of days...I think Boo is female, by the way (I could be wrong about this). But I did start the same discussion last year I believe...it should be stickied as "Safeway Sweet AirMiles Deals, with Operabob", or something like that, because for many years, no-one has done more to keep the conversations and information flowing than has OB, and I think he should be recognized as such.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

i am crazy for coupons
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

There's a definite B$100G100 in today's newspaper which I believe is automatically credited at the till (check to make sure). If you can use the B$75G$10 coupon on an exactly $100 purchase it's equivalent to a 20.5% savings.
    It's not automatic and it's not even known about. I shopped today and assumed they would have the code at the till and they didn't. So frustrating!
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you need to buy $110 before any coupons. Then after the B$75G$10 coupon to get exactly $100 for the B$100G100.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The team buy, groupon referral sticky has had Views: 152,401

The rebates sticky has had Views: 200,530

The post flyers early sticky has had Views: 15,452

Sweet Safeways Airmiles Deals thread has had over 600 000 views

Maybe it is not a sticky because it has a store name and a company name in it. None of the sticky's have that. (I personally would love to see it be a sticky tho)
    operabob, barato and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Does this mean you don't like free stuff? Other than groceries & household items, in the past, I've redeemed for 1 free netbook, 1 HP laptop that I just paid about $75 (after the including $30 free promo gift card & also got 16,000 bonus pts when I spent over $100), 3 good quality digital cameras (Fuji, Olympus & Sony) in the past & just paid enviro & taxes on top for the electronics. Whether you like SDM, Safeway, etc or not, it's how us Smartcanuckers know how to use the system. I love my SDM pts & Airmiles. OB does a good job doing the Airmiles analysis & it helps us decide if it's worth it for us to be buying products when there are Airmiles bonus offer.
    I used to be into collecting optimum points, but I decided to go all out on airmiles instead. If you truly want to reap the rewards of a program you have to go all in. The selection of goods purchased from SDM is quite limited along with the available rewards. I find SDM is higher priced as well. That's my reasoning anyways. Like I said unless they want to give me 100's of free chocolate bars I won't be shopping there again lol.
    I did bob's job for a week and it's not easy..

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I used to be into collecting optimum points, but I decided to go all out on airmiles instead. If you truly want to reap the rewards of a program you have to go all in. The selection of goods purchased from SDM is quite limited along with the available rewards. I find SDM is higher priced as well. That's my reasoning anyways. Like I said unless they want to give me 100's of free chocolate bars I won't be shopping there again lol.
    I did bob's job for a week and it's not easy..
    boy are you right! Bob's job is tough! Lol.
    operabob and Saving Moola like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

boy are you right! Bob's job is tough! Lol.
    But you people make it so much fun!
    cheekysaver and Lavender Lady like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information