User Tag List

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I still have yet to have a bad experience, save for the few people I've e-mailed who never followed up with me.

My newest kijiji finds: a big bag of summer clothes for my kiddo - $25
    a big bag of fall/winter clothes including a winter jacket - $35

Now I'm on the lookout for a jolly jumper for sale and within a reasonable distance from home.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yes you can edit, go to My Kijiji and you will see a button to the right of your ad that says "edit" Once you are done you will have to save it at the bottom of your ad. Good luck!
    GoddessDigi and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Yes you can edit, go to My Kijiji and you will see a button to the right of your ad that says "edit" Once you are done you will have to save it at the bottom of your ad. Good luck!
    Thanks! (I forgot to put my phone # on the ad , lol)

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I think Im going to take a break from Kijiji.

Today I had a woman interested in some of my clothing. She asked if I had similar items I wanted to sell which I did so I dug them out and took photos to send to her.She picked about 8 items and we agreed on $40. She said she would come right away and of course she was a no show.

Ive had a creepy man email and ask if I would allow him to come try on my clothes and that they are sexy.

I have a few lululemon items listed. They were expensive gifts but they just dont fit me now. Im not asking a whole lot $20 an item but I still get low ballo offers of $5.

And my favorite. People that want you to deliver butlike an hour away and wont pay for delivery.
    coupon girl and loftywater like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought a Elliptical machine on there 4 days ago the guy who was selling it responded very quickly and politely. He even drove it to my place. I can't say I have ever had a bad experience on there. I have sold an Iphone. Ipod touch and clothes on there. I have purchased my cats from on there and my workout machines nothing but great experiences. When I sell or buys things I go some where public close to my area in a public place with camera's... Some people are weird though lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Had a great experience today! Bought a shaw SD digital box AND a 500gb pvr plus remotes for (drumroll) $30!

The PVR alone retails for nearly 400!

I'm pretty sure it all works, just have to hook it up when I get a cable splitter and see!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just sold shoes to a lady -I only wore once 18.00 bucks for me -put that towards my haircut-plus she was nice to talk too -some great people on there some not so great
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

About a month or so ago I messaged someone about wanting to purchase a crib bedding set they had posted for $100. The ad had been up for a month already and I was offering the full $100.

Next day I went to look at the item again and the person had edited the price and raised it to $150! They didn't even write me back lol, and it was so obvious because kijiji shows when an item was posted and when it was lasted edited, which happened to be the day after I emailed them. I guess they didn't want to sell it that badly lol. Some people!
    Ciel and Bronwen like this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In light of the missing Ancaster man who was selling his truck on Kijiji.....pls be cautious when selling or buying items on Kijiji...prayers are with the family.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

What I hate to see on Kijiji for now is my bad neigbourood-aka stoler of my parking place sell his scrapp and things he pick up for free at ridiculous high price...insane...poor people who will get caught on that...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Karma will deal with the neighbourhood guy who's reselling other folk's freebies. However, where's your landlord in dealing with that guy if he's taken your spot? I thought people were assigned spots? If you don't have yours, then tell the landlord to bill the guy squatting (claiming like his by using it) on your spot.
    If the guy is also causing an issue by dropping junky cars or stuff in the lot-landlord better be dealing with that too. Check your tenant/landlord rules for Quebec plus your own rental agreement.
    One big manufacturing workplace, during that fun February snowfall in Southern Ontario, had its snowplow contractors pile snow all around a vehicle that was sitting in the lot for more than a day. When the snow finally melted away, whoever owned that vehicle either had moved it or had to find the towing yard. Message received...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@ Ciel...I totally am agree with what you wrothe...this guy work at 2 building away in a shop from the landlor construction compagny.I tried to caught him last summer but he saw the thing comming ( the landlor did the drive to see it and this day everything was cleaned up for lying to the landlor) my 2 neigboorhood are (&(*&*(& and I dont put my energy in that...I have my own things to get solved
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I didn't realized that people bargaining on Kijiji, some of the offers are just ridiculous. I have been listing mine at the lowest price I can part with an item (garage sale price). Now I will have to increase the prices to allow for bargaining folks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

SCers, what should I do when a buyer suffers from buyer's remorse? Should I offer a refund?? It seems so much hassle selling on Kijiji. I thought that once the transaction complete there's no refund/exchange.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Decaf just my opinion a BIG fat no do NOT offer a refund just ignore the person and move on
    gourmetsue and Decaf like this.

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information