User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Target... stacking.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I heard through a friend, whom is not a couponer, that target allows stacking of MF coupons with their store coupons. Just wondering if anyone can verify this.

They seem to have some great printable store coupons available. Which would go great with some MF coupons I have. Lol.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I haven't heard but that would be fun!

Kinda like Superstore with their coupon zone coupons!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

im pretty sure its true. i havent tried but im sure i heard this somewhere before

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

wait wait wait...COUPON ZONE coupons can be used WITH manufacturers coups too? Stacking?
    bgheuchert and acosta like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Select stores used to allow this but from what I have heard most of them have put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    wait wait wait...COUPON ZONE coupons can be used WITH manufacturers coups too? Stacking?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have heard you could at Target but really have not looked into this as so far not a fan of Target especially since I cannot price match and use coupons the way I do at Wal-Mart.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Select stores used to allow this but from what I have heard most of them have put a stop to it.
    Agreed, most stores have stopped.
    I only remember a breif period of time where I was able to do it in Saskatoon. I haven't shopped at RCSS in a while though so no biggie to me.

SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I have heard you could at Target but really have not looked into this as so far not a fan of Target especially since I cannot price match and use coupons the way I do at Wal-Mart.
    Oh balls... havent been to target yet. The non pricematching thing is. Lame, walmart gets almost all of my money from pricematching itema. Lol.

SassyAshley and Girlyone123 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

answered you

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

YES you can - http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/349302-...policy-canada/

Coupon Policy
    Target® Stores Coupon Policy

Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below. These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (checkout coupons, internet coupons, mailed coupons, coupons from newspapers and magazines, etc.).

Coupons must be presented at checkout and before your transaction is completed.

•Each coupon is reviewed at checkout to ensure compliance with these guidelines.

Manufacturer and Target Coupons:

Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).

Limit of four identical coupons per household, per day, unless otherwise noted on the coupon.

•Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, colour, flavour, etc.).

•Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.

•We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.

•All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.

•Coupons can be redeemed against an item for which a guest holds a valid rain check, unless coupon has expired.

•Target only accepts coupons that are valid in Canada.

Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:

•We gladly accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.

•We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.

Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Coupons:

•BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one BOGO coupon requires that two valid items be presented at checkout. The full retail price of one item will be charged to the guest and the second item will be discounted by its full retail price.

•A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed toward the purchase price of the first item.

•If any Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.

•If any manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.

Returns:

•Returns of items purchased using manufacturer coupons as a form of payment may receive coupon amount returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.

•Excessive returns of items purchased with coupons may be denied.

Exclusions:
    •Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
    •We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
    •Some items may not be available at all stores.
    •We do not accept mobile coupons.
    •We do not accept mail-in rebate coupons.
    •We do not accept expired coupons.
    •We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, May 21st, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

loves you peachy! thanks for reposting that, i knew i had seen it somewhere, but alas, i am lazy and didnt feel like searching

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone know you can stack CZ coupon and manutfacture coupon at loblaws?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Here in Winnipeg good luck! It clearly states on ALL coupon zone coupons - not to be combined with any other coupons and they stick by that here - best to ask your store

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    anyone know you can stack CZ coupon and manutfacture coupon at loblaws?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Here in Winnipeg good luck! It clearly states on ALL coupon zone coupons - not to be combined with any other coupons and they stick by that here - best to ask your store
    yes, same here, it clearly says that on the coupon. just forget my question.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    YES you can - http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/349302-...policy-canada/

Coupon Policy
    Target® Stores Coupon Policy

Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below. These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (checkout coupons, internet coupons, mailed coupons, coupons from newspapers and magazines, etc.).

Coupons must be presented at checkout and before your transaction is completed.

•Each coupon is reviewed at checkout to ensure compliance with these guidelines.

Manufacturer and Target Coupons:

Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).

Limit of four identical coupons per household, per day, unless otherwise noted on the coupon.

•Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, colour, flavour, etc.).

•Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.

•We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.

•All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.

•Coupons can be redeemed against an item for which a guest holds a valid rain check, unless coupon has expired.

•Target only accepts coupons that are valid in Canada.

Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:

•We gladly accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.

•We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.

Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) Coupons:

•BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one BOGO coupon requires that two valid items be presented at checkout. The full retail price of one item will be charged to the guest and the second item will be discounted by its full retail price.

•A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed toward the purchase price of the first item.

•If any Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.

•If any manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.

Returns:

•Returns of items purchased using manufacturer coupons as a form of payment may receive coupon amount returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.

•Excessive returns of items purchased with coupons may be denied.

Exclusions:
    •Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
    •We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
    •Some items may not be available at all stores.
    •We do not accept mobile coupons.
    •We do not accept mail-in rebate coupons.
    •We do not accept expired coupons.
    •We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.

GREAT....was not aware of this prior to now...I'll definately take advantage...Thanks for educating me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information