User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: HOLLY? Could you please check in?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oh dear! Feel better soon. Sending you warm and healing vibes.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Name:  206048.gif
Views: 725
Size:  148.1 KBHolly...please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Holly, we are all thinking about you and praying for you!!! I miss seeing your early morning posts and I miss chatting with you on the forum... stay strong girl, we miss you!!!!!
    anisa, SillyLoocie and ticul like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thank you Holly's DD for letting us know the time you have been having caring for your Mom ( our Holly), she really is so special, I cannot tell how many times she has lifted our spirits through humour, guided us by example, and offered so many great recipes and ways for us all to enrich our lives, dieting or not.
    Take care Dear Holly, get stronger and come back on here with a vengeance! We love ya!

Here is the brightest ray of sunshine.....it is just like you!!

anisa, SillyLoocie and ticul like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, reading this made me so sad. Holly, There is lots of people that misses you and i do also. I got to know you by reading all of your post and i can tell how of a wonderfull women you are. Take good care Holly because we all care. Prayers and hugs for you and your familly. Thank you Holly's daughter for beeing in touch with us......

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Sending you hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery Holly
    anisa and SillyLoocie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about the difficult time your family is having.Please send good wishes to your mom and let her know we are sending nothing but positive wishes for her and her family.
    She mentions her family so often on here and you must be blessed to have such a wonderful mother.Her pride and love shows through when she posts about all of you.I am not sure how someone I have never met in person can affect me so much,but she managed to do it. A very special lady indeed.My thoughts are with you all.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Holly, I miss your humor, encouragement and wisdom.

You are one tough cookie
    SillyLoocie and ticul like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Sending love, hugs and prayers for strength at this terribly tough time.
    SillyLoocie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Still praying for you and your family
    anisa, SillyLoocie and gourmetsue like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Dearest Holly, I am thinking of you and wish I was there to hold your hand and help you through this. You have brought so much joy to so many people; you are loved by many.

Until you are well, rest and know that we all are sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

You're missed by many! Hope you feel better soon Holly.
    Name:  DChitwood_FriendsAreTheSunshine.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  95.4 KB
    The best things in life...aren't things

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have been thinking about Holly so much lately. She helped me through my complicated cancer surgery last summer by staying in touch & spreading her kindness & warmth my way. I even talked to her on the phone when I was in the hospital. Connecting with her meant the world to me. Cancer is such a personal experience & it slams into our lives...Dearest Holly you are treasured & valued because people like you are so rare.

Thank you for taking the time to let us all know about your Mom. My heart is with her & I am sending hugs of support & love.

xxxx

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I watch this wonderful video to remind me of all the amazing women in my life.

Holly is amazing & then some!

xx

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Good Morning everyone. I'm so sorry to give you all a scare. I have had to go back into the hospital and make some major life choices. But I'm back home as of last night. Thanks you all for the wonderful words, and I'm so very sorry to have worried you all. There was no wifi in my room and I couldn't leave the room (had more cut & gut surgery done), it was very quick and not something I expected, otherwise some of you would have been advised ahead of me leaving. MrsSunshine, thank you so much for the wonderful card and lottery ticket. My dh brought it to me, we both cried, you truly are one in a million my dear. I'm back home now, although am quite tired so as I build up my strength I will be on more and more. Again, I'm so sorry I worried many of you. Sooooo, what's been happening here, you know how I worry about you all. Fill me in on what I missed. Can't wait to get feeling better and dive head first back in SC. I really have missed you all. I suppose I missed lots of freebies and great stuff too. Alas, the story of my life Have a wonderful day everyone! I will try and check in later this afternoon, I need to get some rest now. Hope everyone has an amazing day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I have been thinking about Holly so much lately. She helped me through my complicated cancer surgery last summer by staying in touch & spreading her kindness & warmth my way. I even talked to her on the phone when I was in the hospital. Connecting with her meant the world to me. Cancer is such a personal experience & it slams into our lives...Dearest Holly you are treasured & valued because people like you are so rare.

Thank you for taking the time to let us all know about your Mom. My heart is with her & I am sending hugs of support & love.

xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Hello, I'll just check in to let you know how my mom is doing. These past two weeks have been touch and go with things as our family watches my mom fight for her life. There was a point where we thought she had given up, but as many of you know, she is a real fighter. She actually asked me yesterday to drop in and say hi to you all and to let you all know that she misses you and hopes to be back soon. It makes me laugh that she still has a great spirit and loves life the way she does. I'm going to see her this morning, but she has already called me and sounds really upbeat. I'll keep you all posted on things, but I'm asking for some sunshine and prayers for this wonderful women I call mom and that many of you have come to know. She truly treasures each and every one of you.

Last night, collecting some things she asked me to bring to her, I found a shoebox, in which she had cards, envelopes, and special momementos. I hadn't really realized until that moment, what this couponing community and the friends she has met here meant to her. She printed and saved some pictures in this box of a few of the people she has met in person. She has saved every tiny piece of paper and note sent to her with coupons from many of you. I guess I just want you all to know how much you all mean to her. It makes me cry as I write this because I'm sure you guys don't realize how very special you all are to her.

Bless our family and grant us the strength we need right know. I have faith my mom will be back, she's a fighter. She actually asked me to bring her her ipad this morning,LOL but the Dr's don't want her doing that yet, she needs her rest. I promise I will say hi to her today for you all, and I will try to pop in every few days to keep you all posted. Enjoy the day.
    Hugs and prayers are being sent your way Holly!!

This SC community really is a family and I'm so glad for the friends I've met on here too.

I hope Holly feels all of the love and support from everyone here on SC. Although some of us aren't able to spend as much time as we like online with our other SC'ers we definitely care about each other and wish each other well.
    Natalka likes this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information