User Tag List

Page 487 of 966 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Thanks so much!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I ride my bicycle as much as I can the Oil and gas refiners can SUCK IT! Crooks!

I get my gas from Safeway or Co-op otherwise lol
    LOL... WTG

I put up the link because when you travel some of the very highest gas prices you see are on the major roads when 2 blocks in the gas can be 10 to 12 cents a liter cheaper.... they rob us the most when we are traveling.... coop does have some of the best return on the gas... the register rewards and the extra towards your coop account works out quite well in the long run.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    Bob, I need some help. I have started doing the Shell Air miles bonus weekends because of this wonderful forum! I now have enough cash miles for $20. Today, I went in and bought $25 VPower and $25 Shoppers gift card to get the bonus 50. I asked the teller if I could pay with my airmiles. He said no, not if i wanted to get the bonus air miles. I thought that was the point? Or am I misunderstanding something? Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure the point was to pay without airmiles. I have been around here quite awhile and I don't think Bob would ever use airmiles cash. I don't either, I think it's a scam to get you to give the least amount of value for your airmiles possible 10.5 cents a mile.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    LOL... WTG

I put up the link because when you travel some of the very highest gas prices you see are on the major roads when 2 blocks in the gas can be 10 to 12 cents a liter cheaper.... they rob us the most when we are traveling.... coop does have some of the best return on the gas... the register rewards and the extra towards your coop account works out quite well in the long run.
    ya I use that website too. Co-op is the best value in the long run, but I kinda got sucked into Safeway. I totally understand what you were and are trying to accomplish. Most people don't see the big picture and don't realize all those dollars here and there all add up. Where I live it's pretty much collusion everywhere.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm pretty sure the point was to pay without airmiles. I have been around here quite awhile and I don't think Bob would ever use airmiles cash. I don't either, I think it's a scam to get you to give the least amount of value for your airmiles possible 10.5 cents a mile.

I have used Airmiles cash to pay on bonus weekends numerous times and have never had an issue. I have always been credited the proper airmiles. Getting people to use Airmiles cash is the point, but alot of the people behind the till don't know much about the program.
    Airmiles cash is clearly a way to devalue your airmiles, and the drastic decrease in 'dream' rewards that are available is maddening. I did switch to cash rewards and like the speed and ease of it all but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth....
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    I have used Airmiles cash to pay on bonus weekends numerous times and have never had an issue. I have always been credited the proper airmiles. Getting people to use Airmiles cash is the point, but alot of the people behind the till don't know much about the program.
    Airmiles cash is clearly a way to devalue your airmiles, and the drastic decrease in 'dream' rewards that are available is maddening. I did switch to cash rewards and like the speed and ease of it all but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth....
    I did book some flights recently and my value per airmile was 39.5 cents when compared to the current price of the said flights on the airlines own website. With that being said having people using airmiles cash does increase my chances of booking flights and buying rewards, so keep cashing those miles
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Where I live it's pretty much collusion everywhere.
    Here too. Not much variation and too far out from the city center to Costco. Safeway gas is about an hour away. Sort of wish it was here. Five cents a litre off your gas is a nice little kickback if you are already shopping at Safeway.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent $125 got 460 AM today.

Won't need t.p. for awhile!
    operabob, kelsie94, coley3 and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did book some flights recently and my value per airmile was 39.5 cents when compared to the current price of the said flights on the airlines own website. With that being said having people using airmiles cash does increase my chances of booking flights and buying rewards, so keep cashing those miles
    Lol. Will do. I will be on the flight that suits me best , will have booked it when I wanted, and I won't have had spent time worring if it will be available or not. I don't like having to worry about my 'chances' when booking a vacation. I also won't have had to deal with Airmiles poor customer service for any changes or issues. For me, there is a certain value in that. It may be lower in dollar amount, sure...It's really about making the program work best for you and with all of the poor changes they have made, this just works better for me.
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have used Airmiles cash to pay on bonus weekends numerous times and have never had an issue.
    Sounds like they ran into a CoD (Clerk O'the Day) interpreting policy on their own.

As it was I didn't get any gas this weekend because they bumped the price from 127.9 to 135.9. Prices fall here on about a 10 day cycle then pop back up.

Can't trick me Shell corporate spies!!!!!
    LIVE SIMPLE and Tommycoupons like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasn't the promo for V powered gas too? Watch this http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episod...mpfiction.html
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone try the double cashemere airmile thing to verify it worked?
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone try the double cashemere airmile thing to verify it worked?
    Yep.. bought 2 @ $8.99 -$1 (in store demo coupon) - received 100 Air Miles.

Ron.
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There appears to be an unadvertised special on Royale 16 dbl too.

B2G60 7.99/4.84

With coupons and considering it's 16 vs 12 roll it's not a bad offer.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wonder if they got AirMiles?

On June 8th, 10 of our stores in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver welcomed models wearing dresses made from Cashmere Ultraluxe Bath Tissue. Did anyone get to see any of the incredible dresses?

cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information