User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks Needs your help! Can you please send me a testimonial?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Oh SC, how do I love thee. Let me count the ways!

SC has it all.

-good jokes
    -lotsa laughs
    -a few skanks
    -oh yeah, and some flyers and coupons, those are good too!

I started using SC when my daughter was 2, and I wasn't working and money was tight.

I learned to coupon the Canadian way, and was hooked!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saved lot using smartcanucks i coul'nt believe how much money im wasting before joing this site

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Saving with SmartCanucks has allowed me to reduce my hours at work, maintain a comfortable lifestyle and spend more time with my family.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

SmartCanucks has taught me so much about saving money. I come to the site a few times a week and read the blog to find out the latest deals. I have learned how to use coupons to actually save a large portion on my grocery bill, stockpile essential items to my family and how to save on my utilities by changing things around our house and how to live efficiently on one income and still have money left over at the end of the month. I really owe a lot to this site for all the money I have saved, the friends I have made and everything I have learned over the last few years.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just wish I had known about smartcanucks when my 3 kids were babies, oh the money I could have saved! Well better late than never I suppose. Once I joined SC I started learning about coupons and price matching and before I knew it I had a stockpile!!
    I tell anyone who is interested in learning about savings to search SC and they will never have to look at another site.
    Boo Radley, Mia001, Silk and 7 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I use Smart Canucks a lot. I save at least 20% a month on my grocery bill by using coupons that I've found via the SmartCanucks website.
    Boo Radley, Mia001, Silk and 4 others like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I edited the post to show the right email address. You can try again now.

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Boo ~

The email address you posted is not valid....my email was returned stating 'unknown address'
    Boo Radley likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Smart Canucks is Awesome!! I checked out a few other sites a couple of years ago when i first started couponing but then i found SC and now its the only site i use.It has all the latest info on new coupons,deals and offers.SC's has saved me many,many dollars over the past couple of years and i also love the wonderful sense of community you find here.Its the only place where others get as excited about me getting a free tube of toothpaste as i do lol.This site has so many wonderful members who are always willing to help out when another member falls on hard times whether through sending a RAOK envie of coupons or just providing a sympathic ear.Also SCers are so generous,all you have to do is take a look at the brag section where a large amount of the brags are about donations a member has made to a local charity or a family member or friend in need.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Sorry no testimonial here,just came to express my feelings for SC.I am here since right from the start.I made my account 1 year later.Even I would admit that it was my first introduction to any sort of canadian forums.
    I saved a lot,learned a lot and still cant get my hands on every thing.Yes sometimes I get bored of couponing but keep coming here to read rants or general sections etc.Thanks Boo for providing us a place to meet wonderful people and saving money for our family.
    Boo Radley, coley3 and SavenRaven like this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not a couponer. I don't have enough time to dedicate to it. However smart canucks has saved me a lot of money over the years. I have an ongoing list of items my household needs and if it pops up on the blog you can be sure the savings tends to be around 50% so when I see it I tend to buy it. I have used this blog to get electronics recommendations, to find new stores, to buy my clothing online, even to find my first home cleaning robot. I can't say how much I have saved but I would say its likely in the thousands. The best thing though is the community. You can post your successes, your troubles, or your needs and people on this blog tend to be pretty supportive. What other blog offers that?
    Boo Radley, Silk, coley3 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    The send to had not changed, just the text shown - you may need to try again if you sent again
    Boo Radley likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Smart Canucks is, by far, the best, most up to date deals site that I have found. I visit this site nearly every day, and almost everytime I find a deal, or a contest I never would have known about otherwise. Thanks to Smart Canucks, I am finally able to start paying down the debt I've had for years, because I am actually saving a lot of money on my groceries. I am so happy that a friend referred me to this site.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kava5 View Post
    I visit SmartCanucks every single day as my preferred website to find the newest great deals, flyers, coupons and freebies available to Canadians. Since finding this well-organized website in 2009, I have picked up many great shopping tips and learned about new consumer programs and products to save money. The SmartCanucks website is a place where I have been able to share savings ideas with like-minded individuals, and have found the atmosphere to always be upbeat, positive and helpful.

Bottom line: the SmartCanucks website is a place where learning how to save big money is fun!
    Thanks kava5 and glad you learned how to save through SC

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    With the recession of 2008, our family took a big hit, just before our 15th Anniversary. Thankfully, as I was browsing google to find helpful money saving tips etc, I found this site. The greatest day of my life. Not only have I learned how to save our family a lot of money in so many ways, from groceries to free products, I've met so many great friends on line and in real life. We share everything from where to find coupons, to the successes and losses in our lives. SmartCanucks has become an extended part of my family. Early each week even before my neighbors get their flyers, I can go online and see all the local store flyers and read about the upcoming deals. Since joining this site in 2008, we've been fortunate enough to recover from the economy and the struggles have been few. Our marriage has never been stronger, we just celebrated our 20th! I can easily say that I don't know what I would have done had I not discovered SmartCanucks.
    MrsSunshine SC would not be the same without you either! Thanks

Would you prefer a short comment, or my life story since joining Smart Canucks ?
    Your detailed life story since joining SC. I want to know everything you did. Think NSA x 100

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    It is the best and most authentic coupon+ deal site I ever see and actually I don't even feel any need to check any other side. And even many times got many helpful tips and solutions (especially technology related) from experienced SC fellow. So this site also work like a tuition academy for many of us.
    Thanks for the testimonial uanoor

Quote Originally Posted by NR3 View Post
    I remember my first time using coupons, and it was due to bring introduced to Smartcanucks.ca.
    I have been a follower of this website ever since.
    it's has now become my number one go to Website for all the latest and greatest deals out there, not to mention it's a fantastic social group as well.
    Thanks NR3

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I love smart canucks I stumbled upon it in February of 2012 after watching TLC's Extreme Couponing to see if and where or how to coupon and I have not looked back. This site has allowed my family to save money in leeps and bounds and I have developed many friendships on here as well. I love my ladies in the Frugal chatters, the journey of savings, the ups & downs and laughter. The amount of money I have saved in the last year and in not even keeping an exact total as I got lazy was just under $4000.00 in coupons and price matching. I never knew about price matching either or what stores price match but members on here have been so kind in so many ways through helpful tips, unadvertised sales, FPCs on facebook or otherwise. I am on SC throughout the day as I mentioned I have developed friendship and really appreciate all the hard work that the moderators do for us. Highly recommend taking a moment to check out SC. Well wishes. I also have started a coupon group in Carleton Place, ON since joining SC and have been on the CBC News Ottawa with respect to my coupon group and charities we do.
    It's great to have you on board too jasperandcha and keep up the great charity work

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    Smart Canucks is the only website I use for finding out about new coupons and deals. I don't feel like I need to look elsewhere. It is like a small community and I love it.
    Thanks Donna

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    I am 45 years old and always thought I was a good shopper, people would always contact me on how to find the best deal. Well let me tell you, once I joined SmartCanucks, I learned that I really didn't have a clue before. My entire shopping strategies have changed now. I have saved so much money it is amazing.
    When I brag about the deals I get, people have asked me to create a website to share my wealth of knowledge, I tell them it already exists and it is called smartcanucks.ca.
    If only I would have learned this stuff years ago and when I had young children.
    I have made Smartcanucks, my home page so I am sure to check it several times a day. Great website.
    Thanks for the great testimonial myintuition!

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Boo Radley? More giveaways? Awesome.

Here's my 2 cents:
    My mother is not a computer person, so no e-mail conversations. She loves to keep in contact with her adult children by telephone (long distance). So, I bought some President's Choice long distance telephone cards and bragged about them on SC. Some of my great Smart Canucks online friends pointed out that I paid too much! There was a $5 coupon for the President's Choice long distance $20 telephone card in a Red Plum edition. These great SC members sent the coupons to me -- no strings attached!! Of course I gave them some of my coupons in return. Of course I told my favourite cashier about it and gave them some. My mother was very pleased, and even more pleased that the 'phone cards were on sale. She told all her friends about her daughter who knew how to get great deals.

So you have influenced me, my mother, my favourite cashiers our bank account and found me some great online coupon friends.

It's been great! And the best is yet to come...
    haha yep planning on having loads of new giveaways soon
    Thanks for the wonderful review and glad SC has had a positive influence on you!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    A financial advisor had recommended this site to me in 2009 shortly after my first son was born. She told me it was a really great site and she felt I would find it useful( especially with the expense of a new baby). I couponed before I joined this site but on a smaller level(between friends/family)but once I joined I discovered so many more ways and options to save money! I found myself becoming addicted to this site and I was contantly logging in to search for new information in fear of missing something! I have embraced my savings mentality on a different level and learned I can do more with less!
    Thanks for the testimonial sweetmomma

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I absolutely love SmartCanucks! The community help others with saving tips, flyers, coupon match ups, reward points and so much more. It's an A+++++ site.
    A+++++++++++++ review, would ask orange to write a testimonial again

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I enjoyed Smartcanucks for many years now. The members have share their deal finds, their contest finds, their freebie finds. It is an incredible community. I also have to say, because of some of the 'smartcanuck' contests, I have made purchases from online stores that I had never heard of before! It is amazing how much I have learned from all the knowledgeable people on this site.
    Thank you olivercat and glad SC has helped you learn about new online stores! There are so many amazing small Canadian online retailers. I always feel that I (at least on the blog) don't mention/support them as much as I'd like to!

Boo ~

The email address you posted is not valid....my email was returned stating 'unknown address'
    Oh oops! Anyone have the same problem? Someone was able to email me without any problems
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    This site has helped me save an incredible amount of money. I have used the information shared here to reduce my phone bill by $100 a month, to prepare my weekly shopping lists, coupon matchups, learned how to price match effectively, to request SCOP, where to find the latest deals and the coupons to use with them.

I am a member of 10 coupon groups including one of my own but none come close to providing the value that this site does. Kudos to the site owner, the admins and the members!!!
    Glad SC helps you save money MillieH and thanks for the testimonial
    kava5 and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Oh SC, how do I love thee. Let me count the ways!

SC has it all.

-good jokes
    -lotsa laughs
    -a few skanks
    -oh yeah, and some flyers and coupons, those are good too!

I started using SC when my daughter was 2, and I wasn't working and money was tight.

I learned to coupon the Canadian way, and was hooked!
    She was a baby when you joined! Amazing how time flies!

It's a pleasure having you on SC Anisa. SC would not have been the same fun enjoyable place it is today without you

Quote Originally Posted by SFARAZ View Post
    I saved lot using smartcanucks i coul'nt believe how much money im wasting before joing this site
    Awesome! Thanks SFARAZ!

Quote Originally Posted by breylormom View Post
    Saving with SmartCanucks has allowed me to reduce my hours at work, maintain a comfortable lifestyle and spend more time with my family.
    Wow I love this testimonial! So short yet so sweet! Glad SC has had a positive effect on your life breylormom

Quote Originally Posted by shejayd View Post
    SmartCanucks has taught me so much about saving money. I come to the site a few times a week and read the blog to find out the latest deals. I have learned how to use coupons to actually save a large portion on my grocery bill, stockpile essential items to my family and how to save on my utilities by changing things around our house and how to live efficiently on one income and still have money left over at the end of the month. I really owe a lot to this site for all the money I have saved, the friends I have made and everything I have learned over the last few years.
    omg how dare you stockpile??? That's as evil as a blood thirsty Dracula i kid i kid Glad you find SC helpful on living on a one income and thanks for the review shejayd

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I just wish I had known about smartcanucks when my 3 kids were babies, oh the money I could have saved! Well better late than never I suppose. Once I joined SC I started learning about coupons and price matching and before I knew it I had a stockpile!!
    I tell anyone who is interested in learning about savings to search SC and they will never have to look at another site.
    Thanks for mentioning SC to your friends walkonby!

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    I use Smart Canucks a lot. I save at least 20% a month on my grocery bill by using coupons that I've found via the SmartCanucks website.
    Wow 20% is impressive. Anyone know where I can get started on this?

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    Great testimonial couponlady

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Smart Canucks is Awesome!! I checked out a few other sites a couple of years ago when i first started couponing but then i found SC and now its the only site i use.It has all the latest info on new coupons,deals and offers.SC's has saved me many,many dollars over the past couple of years and i also love the wonderful sense of community you find here.Its the only place where others get as excited about me getting a free tube of toothpaste as i do lol.This site has so many wonderful members who are always willing to help out when another member falls on hard times whether through sending a RAOK envie of coupons or just providing a sympathic ear.Also SCers are so generous,all you have to do is take a look at the brag section where a large amount of the brags are about donations a member has made to a local charity or a family member or friend in need.
    Anyone who doesn't get excited about free toothpaste is officially a Brit (sorry FallenPixels) or a zombie... think about it, zombies don't brush their teeth.
    Thanks for the testimonial Jackie!

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    Sorry no testimonial here,just came to express my feelings for SC.I am here since right from the start.I made my account 1 year later.Even I would admit that it was my first introduction to any sort of canadian forums.
    I saved a lot,learned a lot and still cant get my hands on every thing.Yes sometimes I get bored of couponing but keep coming here to read rants or general sections etc.Thanks Boo for providing us a place to meet wonderful people and saving money for our family.
    Rants, my favourite section

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words filza

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    I'm not a couponer. I don't have enough time to dedicate to it. However smart canucks has saved me a lot of money over the years. I have an ongoing list of items my household needs and if it pops up on the blog you can be sure the savings tends to be around 50% so when I see it I tend to buy it. I have used this blog to get electronics recommendations, to find new stores, to buy my clothing online, even to find my first home cleaning robot. I can't say how much I have saved but I would say its likely in the thousands. The best thing though is the community. You can post your successes, your troubles, or your needs and people on this blog tend to be pretty supportive. What other blog offers that?
    Wow glad that SC has saved you that much! I always wonder what the total amount of money SC has saved people over the years would be. Probably too big to even imagine. Thanks for the review mandolinatou

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg View Post
    Smart Canucks is, by far, the best, most up to date deals site that I have found. I visit this site nearly every day, and almost everytime I find a deal, or a contest I never would have known about otherwise. Thanks to Smart Canucks, I am finally able to start paying down the debt I've had for years, because I am actually saving a lot of money on my groceries. I am so happy that a friend referred me to this site.
    Glad you've started paying off your debt KDawg. Is it school / OSAP debt?
    kava5, walkonby, wendyjane and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Where to start. Smart Canucks has been more than a life saver for me. I joined just over 3 years ago. I had 3 little ones at home and the Christmas bills were coming in. I knew things were going to be super tight. So I thought I had to do something. I started to Google money saving tips, coupons etc. I found a lot of Canadian sites. However Smart Canucks felt easy to navigate from the start. I was able to see the savings and there was/is great people on here that were able to show me the ropes. It didn't take long before I had it all down pat. I was shopping the sales, using coupons, and finding the best deals because of what others had wrote. Word of mouth went a long way. If there was a bunch of ladies on here saying to try a product and it worked great and had a coupon to go along with it. I was happy to purchase it to give it a try. And you know what. Those ladies were always right. I have recommended Smart Canucks to anyone who will listen. Lots of my friends have joined. It is an amazing site and community. I was able to save tons of money and buy brand name products. The bills were paid and I even started donating to the shelters in town on a regular basis. We couldn't even afford for ourselves and now I can even help others. Words just cannot describe how empowering that makes a person feel. I love finding out deals first and seeing the flyers before most everyone else not on Smart Canucks does. This place is home to me Thank-you so much.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information