User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Info Please

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hello!!! Well after almost a year and a set of twins later I am getting back into couponing!!! I have missed it!!!! Hoping you all can give me some direction of where the coupon world is these days!! Is stacking obsolete? Where is the best place to coupon now? I have been having better luck at superstore... however they still have there $10 limit before the supervisor comes over and have had nothing but trouble at the south walmart!!!
    Any help that you can give is greatly appreciated! AND if anyone has newbie trade packs I am looking to trade

Have a great day!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the south walmart, the one by the airport?

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Is the south walmart, the one by the airport?
    Yes - I call each main store by city direction too, LOL!

Welcome back - I don't know about stacking in the city anymore (I stopped with the more restrictive wording becoming an issue) ... I adore the east Wal-Mart to coupon at because I have a cashier who is amazing (and who is use to me coming in with coupons). I've had a good stockpile for a while, so I tend to follow deals as best I can from what I find in the forums ... so I'm not probably not much help for specific advice, LOL!
    Angela273 and vesper like this.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Welcome back!! Yes you can still stack at London Drugs but it is very limited! They don't use the customer service desk anymore so sometimes you'll have to take your items to cosmetics depending on the line up! The ladies are very helpful if you're unsure ask them! They have a few new cashiers that I've come across that are unsure but they are willing to learn!

I like Rochdale Walmart for coupons but only if you go at like 7am when it's not busy, they really read over the coupons sometimes and I feel bad for holding up lines so ill grab a coffee and head there early! I try to avoid South Walmart as much as possible it really is not coupon friendly..

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I agree with Sass, when the wording became so restrictive i stopped stacking. i dont even really remember protical (sp?) anymore!

In terms of Walmarts, again i agree South is the absolute WORST!!! I dont go near there unless I have to which is very seldom! Although unlike Duckiesmommie, I prefer the Rochdale location. I have specific cashier up there that welcome my coupons with open arms Dont have anyone specific at East that I go to but they are usually pretty good too. I try and only go to the white young girls and guys cashiers though (sorry if this sounds rasist) but I seem to have problems with anyone other than them.

The RCSS's seem pretty good about couponing for me. Most of the CSM's at both stores see me standing at a till when they get the call and know what they are coming over for! LOL I can practically wave them over.

If your looking for a newbie pack, just send me a PM and Im sure I can put something together for you Dont have too much in terms of baby things though, i send those to my sister (becky_j) and her 4 month old
    sassypants, Angela273 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Just had to mention - I agree with scbpooh, the cashier makes all the difference when couponing (for a smooth trip)!
    scbpooh and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow when I go to Regina, I go to the airport one, but I don't coupon much, but am getting started. Thus I will,figure out where the other one is and go,there.

Wish there was one by my favorite second cup in the north part of town! yahoo!!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Wow when I go to Regina, I go to the airport one, but I don't coupon much, but am getting started. Thus I will,figure out where the other one is and go,there.

Wish there was one by my favorite second cup in the north part of town! yahoo!!
    I live by the airport/south Wal-Mart and coupon there because it is convenient for me - but I am always prepared for those cashiers to read every word, ask for help from another cashier (or even me), and sometimes just leave an item at the till ... after carefully selecting a cashier. So it can be done, but it makes me more nervous to watch them - LOL.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^ If I get any hassle there.... I'll give them my crazy eyes and see what ahppens
    sassypants likes this.

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks for all the info

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

There is one cashier at the South Walmart who is amazing! She always works at Till 1 and she has short hair. She's super friendly and happy to see people using coupons.

Coop is a great place to get meat at a discount. My littlest is almost out of diapers and after that all my diaper coupons are yours! Message me on my real facebook if you need anything

Also, for everyone else reading this thread: the Regina foodbank is in serious need of donations:
    http://www.leaderpost.com/life/Regin...779/story.html

I'm going to go through my stockpile on Friday and donate as much as I can.
    Angela273 and meegs like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I am very, very new to couponing and having been really enjoying it. Does anybody give me some tips in terms of where to get the inserts? I've been reading about redplum and smartsource inserts but I can never find them. Also, do you guys get together to trade your coupons? I'd love to meet some experienced people and learn some tricks

Former SC lurker :)
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Subscribe to the Leader Post and you will get inserts or look in the blue bins for ones that people toss

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Reeski! is the store sold leader post also contain the inserts?

QUOTE=Reeski;5544524]Subscribe to the Leader Post and you will get inserts or look in the blue bins for ones that people toss[/QUOTE]

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks for the info too. I go to Regina and Saskatoon every so often and I was also wondering about LD lately. I was looking at preparing a small stack for Huggies diapers, but I wanted to check out some details before I try to do it in store (or determine if it is still doable before I trade for additional coupons).
    Thanks
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information