User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: New Surveys Site - Tellwut

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjaas View Post
    i wasn't able to use my walmart gc at walmart.ca, i'm not just sure about .com
    Yea on second thought..I don't think you can because I just went to the walmart.com website, put something in my cart and then at checkout you get a pop up saying to put in your 5 digit zip code...so yea..it's for Canadians..that sucks..oh well. Only the walmart.ca website works for us.

Ooh wait a minute! they don't even accept gift cards as payment!...so they're only good for in-store purchases only..ugh so misleading..tellwut says online and in-store but it's only good in-store..that sucks even more..
    Last edited by JDI007; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

So I joined this site and it seems pretty easy. Just wondering if the gift cards are mailed or electronic?
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    So I joined this site and it seems pretty easy. Just wondering if the gift cards are mailed or electronic?
    Walmart Canada are mailed (physical)
    Amazon.ca are electronic

I don't know about the others.
    Last edited by 01kipper; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.
    maybe likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Amazon.ca are electronic

Thanks so much!
    heart1968 likes this.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Amazon.ca are electronic

Actually the amazon.ca are mailed out. I received my $15 giftcard last week in the mail. I don't see why they do this. It would be faster and cheaper to just send them out electronically.
    01kipper and heart1968 like this.
    Want to earn $100 + a month? http://www.neobux.com/?r=wolf3000
    Want to make some more money? then try probux as well http://www.probux.com/?r=wolf30

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf30 View Post
    Actually the amazon.ca are mailed out. I received my $15 giftcard last week in the mail. I don't see why they do this. It would be faster and cheaper to just send them out electronically.
    Ooops, I normally order Walmart although I did order an Amazon once a few months ago, I thought it was emailed to me but I could easily have been be wrong (I don't have the best memory).

EDIT: I just checked my records, I ordered Amazon.ca from tellwut on Apr 22, and I credited the $15 to my amazon account on Apr 24. That seems pretty fast for physical shipping, so I'm still thinking mine may have been an electronic gift card (although it is just barely possible that it was mailed out that fast...)
    Last edited by 01kipper; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Is there anyway to filter out just the surveys that you haven't done or is it the easiest just to go to the Most Recent ones and go through them? I have 2980 points so far

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is there anyway to filter out just the surveys that you haven't done or is it the easiest just to go to the Most Recent ones and go through them? I have 2980 points so far
    When you click on "Home" it will display a random survey which you have not yet answered. If it doesn't display any, then you have no new ones to answer (*NOTE: I will usually try clicking Home again even if it doesn't display any, sometimes they start showing up on the second click instead of the first.)
    maybe likes this.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Perfect. Thanks!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Perfect. Thanks!!
    I know my friend has ordered Best Buy and Cineplex which are mailed out! I myself have only ordered Walmart but saving for the Winners GC. So hard not to push the button to redeem for something else once you know you have enough points!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

With Amazon they alternate sometime I get mine in the mail and then then sometimes they are electronic. So it just depends on which method they are currently using.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I have enough for the $10 gift cards but I think I'm going to hold out for the WalMart card. I get Amazon from other sites already, WalMart would be a great one!
    sweetmomma and 01kipper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the gift cards expire? I'm thinking of ordering some Future Shop gift card's but I will be saving them up for a future purchase..and wanted to know if they expire? Does anyone know?
    I tried emailing them but they are really slow with emails lately..:/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are liiving in Ontario, here is the law about gift card

http://www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/Gift_Cards.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    Does anyone know if the gift cards expire? I'm thinking of ordering some Future Shop gift card's but I will be saving them up for a future purchase..and wanted to know if they expire? Does anyone know?
    I tried emailing them but they are really slow with emails lately..:/
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know wal-mart gift cards expire after one year well that is what they told me when i worked there
    so i think it is the same with future shop gift cards
    https://www.mysoapbox.com/survey/html.pro?ID=4&ks_cid=1&ks_src=10&locale=1&refer=K_ pjybvtya9g

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information