User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Used Clothing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i like brand name stuff but only if its at a no name price. for example i love roxy shoes but i refuse to pay more than $35 dollars for them. i love calvin klein but wont pay more than $15 for his shirts and $20 for his pants. but i love used clothes too. i really just love a bargain, i rarely pay full price for anything.

Too Busy To Even Think cowlover13's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SECOND HAND SHOPPING!!!! I have been doing it since i was a kid. Brand names are not a big thing to me, though i do have some, as long as its big and comfy i will buy it!!! My mom never bought me brand name clothes as a kid. If i wanted a brand name item, i had to buy it myself!!! I think kids nowadays are too spoiled.

Back online & catching up kdoucette's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used to wear a lot more second hand. I still do, but I am fussier about fit now. Brand names don't mean much to me. Most of Alex's clothes are second hand (or third hand or who knows)

Proud Mom to two boys!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All my clothes, aside from the ones Sobeys gave me for my uniform as well as undies/boxers and socks, are second hand.
    Why should I stay? Why should I go? I'm no longer on here. I might ghost in once in a while. But don't bother talking to me, I'm not to stay. Sorry.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

speaking of used clothing, you never know what you can find at salvation army!!! there are lotsa great stuff there!

lihairden
    I go to Value Village and Zellers. I'm not into brand names, but I have gotten CK jeans from VV. I usually get most of my clothes from Zellers, but I've been going the second hand route for maternity clothes and I'll be buying baby clothes and linens from there as well.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My friends and I share and give clothes we dont wear to each other which saves us all money.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't wait to get back to NS and go "shopping" at Frenchy's

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only used clothing I would wear is stuff from family and friends. No matter how awesome it is I doubt I would pay for something that has been used. I do most of my shopping on Ebay and some sellers dont take very good care of the new items let alone the used ones.

I dont care about brand names. If something looks nice I'll buy it regardless if it's from Walmart or some fancy boutique. Well, the only way I'd buy something from a fancy boutique is if it was on sale

Winners is a favourite of mine. I once purchased a nice fitted jogging suit that would have been over $220 + tax in the original store it was from. I only paid $25 for the whole thing Another sweet deal was from an Ebay seller. 2 pairs of pants from Torrid. Brand new with tags. Retailed for over $40 each and I got one pair for $6.99 and the other for $7.99.. YAY.

I dont wear anything with visible brands. It just seems really silly to me. I don't want to be a walking advertisment.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol nanuk! i love frenchys! i do buy used clothing i see nothing wrong with it. i love brand named clothes too. i find alot of brand named clothes at used clothing stores for a fraction of the price. a lot of stuff with the tags still on. i got my hubby a brand new tags still attached ralph lauren shirt for $2. you can't beat a deal like that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i don't really like vaule village as everything is individually priced unlike most 2nd hand stores. frenchys and others have shirts all one price pants all same price ect regardless if they are new or not value village charges way more.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I love Value Village but I do not usually buy too many clothes from second hand stored because most arent my style. If I find something that I love in one of the stores I would buy it regardless of brand or if it was second hand or not. I love Jewelry shopping at Value Village though find lots of cameos

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

NovemberDeath
    i get all my Jeans at Value Village lol
    Got $50 jeans for $3 cant beat that

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I don't mind some used clothing like tops and jeans I wash them first before I wear them, I don't do second shoes or any type of lingerie. I buy mostly from walmart or zellers, my budget dos not allow me band name clothes.Value village is a good place, I find some of the other second hand stores too messy and do not feel comfortable buying from them.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

NovemberDeath
    the only brand name shirt im thinking of buying is one of those FCUK ones with the funny sayings

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information