User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Used Clothing

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same is the case with ourselves. During the pregnancy of my wife, except undergarments and socks we have taken all other needed clothes either from friends or from online second hand sites. We have to purchase maternity jeans new as second hand was not fitting to her waist.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wear used. I get a lot of clothing from my aunt and my mom will sometimes get me stuff from the thrift shop. I don't mind as long as it is clean. I won't do tight pants, or undies used though.
    dededi likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We prefer used clothes during this time. why to feel inferiority in this . By proper washing in warm water with good detergent it regains it's value. This time is for short period. By doing so you can also save money, which can be used for other useful purpose.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Most of my clothes are used. I find they're a lot better quality than what I could buy in the store for the price I'm willing to pay. I also like the variety and that I can try on pants without worrying about whether they're going to shrink in the wash. I don't look for or care about brand names. I just buy what I like that fits me well, so some of it does end up being brand name. Value Village is my preferred store because they have everything arranged according to size and colour, so it takes less time to sort through everything. They are also less likely to have clothes that are really out of date.
    dededi likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information