User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ING_rep
  • 1 Post By y2ktrent

Thread: New ING promotion- $25 referal + 2.5% interest till Aug 31st.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

New ING promotion until August 31st:

You get what you save for. And now, so can your friends.

From July 1 until August 31, 2013, not only will you get a $25 Bonus when someone you refer becomes a new Client of ING DIRECT, you'll both also enjoy a special Bonus interest rate of 2.50% on all your non-RSP and non-TFSA Investment Savings Accounts for 90 days.

Start referring today or visit ingdirect.ca/refer25 for more information!

* Bonus deposits will be as per the usual Refer A Friend structure and be made into your Investment Savings Account. If you don't already have an Investment Savings Account, we'll open one for you so we can make the deposit automatically.

† Existing Clients will receive the Bonus interest rate of 2.50% on the first $100,000 (CAD) or personal ISA balance for a period of 90 days starting the day the first new Account referral is funded. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly. This 2.50% rate does not apply to Registered Savings, GIC or mutual fund Accounts.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So I just was topping up the accts today transfering $$ to and got on line with a rep, who informed me sadly that the accts we opened in April and received the $25.00 orange key thing plus earning that 2.5% interest, ended June 30th.
    Sadly, any money we deposit into those accts now does not qualify for this new 2.5% interest promotion??? Rats!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Someone needs to use your orange key to get the $25 plus 2.5%. You always need someone new to open an account with your orange key to get a $25 referal bonus, plus the ongoing promo, which is 2.5% right now.
    walkonby likes this.
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my Orange Key below
    ING_rep likes this.
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want to join ING today! I'm willing to use an Orange Key so we can both get the 2.5%. Maybe someone would consider sending me a few coupons (preferably FPC) in exchange for the $25 they receive? PM Me with an Orange Key!
    Last edited by natashakelly05; Thu, Jul 4th, 2013 at 08:17 PM.

Thread Information